Author

Topic: [ANN] TopCoin [TOP] ★ Crypto Learning Center coming soon! ★ Practical toolset! - page 122. (Read 195488 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
My only concern is, what is the assurance that in the long term there would be enough mining hash power to sustain the network? This is quite important to the development of a coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well, from my observations if doge is 150 sats and there's going to be 100 billion and growing, this has to reach at least equal to doge at the very least. we're talking almost 10x less coins. But it's all about the marketing I guess.

Wow that's quite the thorough analysis there.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what's the purpose of this coin? what it makes it unique apart from block halving in 2 days
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi guys I missed the easy mining and am looking to buy some coins now.

Rate:

0.04 BTC to 1 Million TOP

I am looking to buy in bulk 2 million to 20 million

Please send to Tepi3CZEVWdVWzX6dxesrQ7Kyzpf66obmg

Then PM me with transaction id and Bitcoin address

Thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Is anyone else getting a lot of rejected shares on top.dogemoon.com pool? I have 17% rejected shares I've been here for a couple days and this just started happening today.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We must try to hit cryptorush and coinmarket.io

Those are two good exchanges

Kind regards

Think price will settle about 5 - 10 satoshi

Kind regards

5 - 10 satoshi for a 10B coins? Is that not a little too low? I'm more thinking about 30

Activity: 36
Well, from my observations if doge is 150 sats and there's going to be 100 billion and growing, this has to reach at least equal to doge at the very least. we're talking almost 10x less coins. But it's all about the marketing I guess.
Activity: 266
We must try to hit cryptorush and coinmarket.io

Those are two good exchanges

Kind regards

Think price will settle about 5 - 10 satoshi

Kind regards
legendary
You know... it all depends on cryptsy, they are soooo important!!!Look at TIPS, MEOW both were almost dead, and then rumors about cryptsy started and they jumped by more then 10000% at one stage. If we take our number of coins and look at other coins then this one can easily trade at 50, if we are on cryptsy, else i don't know, other markets are soooo wake!!!
Activity: 22
this block halving rate makes it like a public premine
Activity: 182
I love the scarcity. It goes from something plentiful to something hard to find, and all coins are in circulation relatively fast. If we get enough adopters the price will shoot upward  Cool
legendary
Wow topcion is very high there! Good work Smiley I am angry that I mist frst few days of mining... Sad

Indeed as in 40 days the block rewards will be 1!!! and no miners will mine this coin anymore. The big question is... what will happen when we drop below 100K per block, will people still be interested to mine this coin? What will happen with the price will it every 2 days double? Two solutions:either this will be a big hit, and it will die in the next 10 days.
Activity: 2
Wow topcion is very high there! Good work Smiley I am angry that I mist frst few days of mining... Sad
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
To anyone holding less than one million top:

There's a big huge giveaway thread going on right now on the reddit topcoin page. We just had our first 50,000 topcoin winner! Come join the fun, it doesn't cost a thing to play and you're guaranteed to win something. You literally can't lose!

Did you create that giveaway thread? if so way to go!  Smiley

Yep. Payouts are doubled for the next twelve hours! Two million TOP is up for grabs, all you need to do is post your wallet address.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
TopCoin Scratch Game launched!!

http://topcoinscratch.tk/ ( http://topcoin.eu5.org/scratch )

please donate if you like it and also for prizes!!! thanks!

Tv9WvWoztS6ojSH1JacXzaQAHorGmT2VEw

legendary
I'm just thinking, in fact it is not so bad to buy all coins at 4 or 5, because there are only 11B coins, this means it is something like LOT or BIL and when you check that LOT was trading at 50 and BIL 40, then it is nice return, also the block halving every 2 days make this coin crazy to mine, so if dev is working hard for this coin then the miners of the first 10 days or so will earn big money. For example i was mining CASHcoin at the 3rd day or so, i've earned .66BTC to mine it just one day.... I will mine TopCoin non-stop for a few days, for sure. Maybe will stop mining when we are at 62500 per block...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
^^^ thanks! game will be up online soon !
Activity: 154
^^^ sure no worry! it's been removed now

also working on a game now

great work! i'll send you a little donation  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
^^^ sure no worry! it's been removed now

Thx man, and thx for the french on it  Tongue

I test it tomorrow and send you a little donation for that Wink
Jump to: