Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌎 Toqqn: Crypto Distributing Social Platform [AD FREE] [PRO PRIVACY] - page 3. (Read 2913 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
and how will users of the platform receive cryptocurrency? what exactly do you need to do? what are your benefits? haven't found the value of your token yet. what pair does it meet and at what cost?
Please see the whitepaper
new projects and Private sale still will begin in September, I look for the promotion of the project is good and I am sure will be many investors who join in this project.
We will be happy if you join our bounty campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-30-million-toqqns-crypto-distributing-social-platform-toqqn-no-ads-4816463
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
the project is very interesting, a goal or a good mission to build crypto money so that more enthusiasts are smart, hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 210
viewed from all the advantages offered by this project I think the more allure for investors to be able to join and support the projects in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Currently social media has become a basic need for everyone. security and privacy are really needed. so far several times I have encountered projects similar to Toqqn. but toqqn is more interesting. with Toqqn users get security and privacy services in focus, besides toqqn offer to give rewards to all users. this is very profitable and interesting. Do you already have partners in this project? and will it be informed for us?
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
and how will users of the platform receive cryptocurrency? what exactly do you need to do? what are your benefits? haven't found the value of your token yet. what pair does it meet and at what cost?
Activity: 518
new projects and Private sale still will begin in September, I look for the promotion of the project is good and I am sure will be many investors who join in this project.
Merit: 16

It's worthwhile to buy tokens now. the end of sales will be even higher. now investors have a lot of privileges. I think it's worth hurrying.
[/quote

it is better for us joining the community to make the solid and strong community
please join us on the telegram group
https://t.me/toqqn
copper member
Activity: 56
Join our Telegram group >> https://t.me/toqqn
Hi Adel
The price of the token
Is  0.02$ to 0.05$ by the end of the ICO

It's worthwhile to buy tokens now. the end of sales will be even higher. now investors have a lot of privileges. I think it's worth hurrying.

Hi, our token sale is not live yet. Private sale starts after first week of september and a public sale will be conducted in october. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 460
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hi Adel
The price of the token
Is  0.02$ to 0.05$ by the end of the ICO

Activity: 220
Merit: 8
good and interesting project concept. we can get paid from our activities in using social media. as well as guaranteed security and privacy can provide added value, where theft and misuse of personal data is now often very detrimental to users
Merit: 16
This is a promising project. a project that is managed by a very good team.
I'm also sure by having a reliable team of this project can certainly achieve success with ease.
thank you for your support for this project.
we really appreciate every support from the community.
if you agree, please join our community in the telegram group
https://t.me/toqqn
and let us make a solid and strong community together
copper member
A very nice project, and very nice team members , good luck to Toqqn Team members.

Thank you Mi chael. You can check our bounty too. It’s live here now.
A very nice project, and very nice team members , good luck to Toqqn Team members.

We really appreciate your support
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
It could be the best solution for the annoying ads in the social media
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
with the idea and also the interesting concept such as this should be to the fore many investors who are interested to join this project and I hope that the team has a very good strategy given the current market conditions are bad in order for ICO keep running According to plan.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I like your project, with a team of very active answer all member comments with wise and I also hope that your project can be successful in the future with more and more support for your project.
copper member
with the idea and also the interesting concept such as this should be to the fore many investors who are interested to join this project and I hope that the team has a very good strategy given the current market conditions are bad in order for ICO keep running According to plan.
Indeed for the current market conditions greatly influences the ICO and the team should be able to manage projects better with the more interesting promotions so that a lot of investors join in this project.

We really do appreciate the support and motivation 😊
Activity: 448
Indeed for the current market conditions greatly influences the ICO and the team should be able to manage projects better with the more interesting promotions so that a lot of investors join in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: