Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌎 Toqqn: Crypto Distributing Social Platform [AD FREE] [PRO PRIVACY] - page 4. (Read 2913 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is the idea of project
the idea of this project is to realize the dreams of many people, which is to make a social media platform that is truly free of advertising and truly maintain the security and privacy of its users. both in terms of data and other things
This is a very interesting idea in my opinion. have a very good prospect for the future. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until his target can be achieved.
it looks like this project is interesting and promising, by being held by a reliable team this project will surely be successful seeing the purpose of the project is also good, certainly it will not hesitate for investors to join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
the idea of this project is to realize the dreams of many people, which is to make a social media platform that is truly free of advertising and truly maintain the security and privacy of its users. both in terms of data and other things
This is a very interesting idea in my opinion. have a very good prospect for the future. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until his target can be achieved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
copper member
Activity: 56
Join our Telegram group >> https://t.me/toqqn
Hi Adel
The price of the token
Is  0.02$ to 0.05$ by the end of the ICO

Hi, we are thinking of beginning the pre-sale/private-sale with an initial price of 50,000 toqqns per ETH (at the time we decided ETH was about $500 - so roughly .01 cents per toqqn - but like the price of ETH varies, toqqn price also will vary; also during the main sale, the price of the toqqn will be increased.
Activity: 98
I fully agree that billions of people around the world do not have any scripted coins or do not know how and where to get them and what Toqqn is going to change is just wonderful.
That's the point Toqqns is working for
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I fully agree that billions of people around the world do not have any scripted coins or do not know how and where to get them and what Toqqn is going to change is just wonderful.
Hi Adel
The price of the token
Is  0.02$ to 0.05$ by the end of the ICO
copper member
What is the purpose your project?

Hello Gamals, our purpose is to give a decent social experience without collecting or storing user data. Toqqn's focus is on user privacy and security at the same time the platform rewards its users with crypto on a daily basis, based on an activities based eco system. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Thr project mission
Our mission is to create a private and secure experience for social
media users - decentralizing user data. Because of current limitations in technology,
Toqqn will be built with the best of conventional and blockchain technology. This
ensures user’s privacy is respected, while helping to bring the adoption of crypto to
the masses.
What is the price of token
From 0.02$ to 0.05$ by the end of CO
Our mission is to create a private and secure experience for social
media users - decentralizing user data. Because of current limitations in technology,
Toqqn will be built with the best of conventional and blockchain technology. This
ensures user’s privacy is respected, while helping to bring the adoption of crypto to
the masses.
Activity: 41
Activity: 41
What is the price of token
Activity: 97
copper member
This is a promising project. a project that is managed by a very good team.
I'm also sure by having a reliable team of this project can certainly achieve success with ease.

Appreciate the kind words Jaka. Hope you’re being a good part of our bounty too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16

If his team could be promoting extensively, I think this project can succeed and could reach the sales target is already in thea specified
Toqqn team always strives to build maximally everything related to the prospects of this project in the future. besides a solid team, support from the community is needed in the continuation of this project
I'm also sure by having a reliable team of this project can certainly achieve success with ease.
We highly appreciate your support and trust
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
copper member
they will surely do the job that is best for this project. Moreover, by looking at the increasingly tight competition, of course they'll be more extra work hard in developing the project.

Thank you nabilapimpo. We really do appreciate your support and confidence 😊 We sure going to hit hard and do well!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
this project seems to attract the vision and mission of the project as well as hopefully it will work in the future as planned by the team, and this project can develop.
I myself was convinced that his future will be a lot of that support it because I see there is a great team in this project.
If his team could be promoting extensively, I think this project can succeed and could reach the sales target is already in thea specified
they will surely do the job that is best for this project. Moreover, by looking at the increasingly tight competition, of course they'll be more extra work hard in developing the project.
Pages:
Jump to: