Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOREX - In Trade We Trust - page 9. (Read 2099 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 24, 2019, 04:44:52 PM
Do you plan to create a Torex compensation fund aimed at reducing market risks in cryptocurrency trading?
I heard Okex and some margin trading exchanges have such fund to decrease risks of volatility.
Hope Torex will create the same fund.

This approach will attract many traders and reduce the entry barrier to the market and make it more accessible for beginners.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
September 24, 2019, 12:43:57 PM
so far they are only uniting around themselves more and more new supporters who in the future will be active users of the platform.
If the TOREX platform is convenient and safe, then I think that users will be interested and will be happy to use it!
I would put safety first. The new project needs to take into account all safety issues from the very beginning.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 24, 2019, 12:09:03 PM
Do you plan to create a Torex compensation fund aimed at reducing market risks in cryptocurrency trading?
I heard Okex and some margin trading exchanges have such fund to decrease risks of volatility.
Hope Torex will create the same fund.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 24, 2019, 11:50:44 AM
Do you guarantee that all functions of the Torex platform will work without interruption, which will allow you to use all its features?
I think that all developers of trading platforms strive for this.  Profit depends on the quality of the platform.
If they have a good team they will try as best as possible to establish the work of the project. But the guarantees probably do not need to talk, but only about the possibility of a good job.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 20, 2019, 04:28:53 AM
September 19, 2019, 07:28:46 PM
Ok, thank you for answer. Tell me more about your user base. As a trader I want to be sure that you have enough clients willing to invest in my strategy and I want to enlarge volume of my trading portfolio.
copper member
Activity: 130
September 19, 2019, 04:26:23 PM
Did Torex signed a deal with any exchanges so far,
and what are the rules regarding KYC procedure on Torex platform?

Thanks in advance
So far, there is no specific confirmed information, but I can say that negotiations are definitely going on.
KYC will not differ from the existing templates

Safety and security will only be tested once their platform is operational.
Right now, even if they claim they have tight security, we can't prove that yet.
And are you going to post the actual collection of your funds on your website?
Yes, this information will be displayed on the website. Nearest time will be updated.

Do you think that combination of trading and betting can survive together? Frankly speaking I have no idea why you suggest to add betting. What is your vision?
Already there are projects that share our views. Moreover, they are very successful and have many customers.

Are there no investors so far? The picture above shows there is no investment in privete sales? or the team hasn't updated it yet? funds are not visible at all.
So far, fundraising has not begun. I think that soon the information will be updated.

You have a wide range of services for the trader. It is wonderful. I have one question: can I connect trading robots through the Torex platform?
Yes, you will have such option

How are you going to attract traders to your platform? Is there any special strategy about that?
What are your thoughts?
The team has a well-thought-out marketing strategy. I am more than sure that everything will turn out perfectly!

Do you guarantee that all functions of the Torex platform will work without interruption, which will allow you to use all its features?
No one can guarantee you anything in this business. The project team will do everything possible so that our customers will be enjoy the trade!
Activity: 574
September 19, 2019, 01:01:15 PM
I think that all developers of trading platforms strive for this.  Profit depends on the quality of the platform.
Activity: 36
September 19, 2019, 02:32:05 AM
September 18, 2019, 06:28:55 PM
How are you going to attract traders to your platform? Is there any special strategy about that?
What are your thoughts?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
September 18, 2019, 02:42:48 PM
Yes, maybe at the end of the sale it will be renewed, hopefully private sales will be successful, I hope the best in this project in the future people will glance at it.
Of course, a lot depends on the project team, but the most important thing is what will be the general situation in the crypto market. If the dump continues for another year or two, then no one will invest in cryptocurrencies ...
But I hope that ahead of us there will be an increase in the value of cryptocurrencies!

Look at the market being green right now, this is a sign that there will be no sustainable dump in the future, of course I am waiting for the best team.
yes, but that doesn’t mean that he will be so constantly .. And you need to keep this in mind
September 18, 2019, 02:02:35 PM
Yes, maybe at the end of the sale it will be renewed, hopefully private sales will be successful, I hope the best in this project in the future people will glance at it.
Of course, a lot depends on the project team, but the most important thing is what will be the general situation in the crypto market. If the dump continues for another year or two, then no one will invest in cryptocurrencies ...
But I hope that ahead of us there will be an increase in the value of cryptocurrencies!

Look at the market being green right now, this is a sign that there will be no sustainable dump in the future, of course I am waiting for the best team.
I agree with you. Today the market is promising and really worthwhile projects can function in it
Dua
Activity: 616
September 18, 2019, 11:01:03 AM

the market is always very unpredictable, so it’s hard to say what will happen to it in the near future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 17, 2019, 09:17:51 PM

Activity: 79
September 15, 2019, 03:22:07 AM
so far they are only uniting around themselves more and more new supporters who in the future will be active users of the platform.
If the TOREX platform is convenient and safe, then I think that users will be interested and will be happy to use it!

Safety and security will only be tested once their platform is operational.
Right now, even if they claim they have tight security, we can't prove that yet.
And are you going to post the actual collection of your funds on your website?

Are there no investors so far? The picture above shows there is no investment in privete sales? or the team hasn't updated it yet? funds are not visible at all.

The team knows that users are expecting sales information and I think it will be updated soon. Project looks reliable
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
September 17, 2019, 03:39:02 PM
As the main and additional income, trading has received many supporters. To optimize earnings and manage trade, a trader needs to choose a high-quality platform. I hope Torex does not fail
I also hope to see another worthy platform for crypto trading soon.
will never be superfluous + another opportunity to make money on the new platform
Dua
Activity: 616
September 17, 2019, 10:04:07 AM
I have a question for developers, are you planning to launch MVP?  It would be interesting to look at the layout of the future platform.
September 16, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
As the main and additional income, trading has received many supporters. To optimize earnings and manage trade, a trader needs to choose a high-quality platform. I hope Torex does not fail
I also hope to see another worthy platform for crypto trading soon.
September 16, 2019, 03:40:22 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 15, 2019, 04:32:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: