Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOREX - In Trade We Trust - page 7. (Read 2099 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
October 18, 2019, 03:18:29 PM
I look forward to when the platform launches Mobile Crypto Wallet Cheesy

if you have a good smartphone, you can easily use official resources on the Internet now
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 18, 2019, 08:56:31 AM
I look forward to when the platform launches Mobile Crypto Wallet Cheesy
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
October 17, 2019, 05:35:28 AM
what will be the price at the initial stage?
As you can see on the website - the cost of 1 coin is $ 1. Whether the price will be the same after IEO - is unknown, but it remains to be hoped that yes. After all, the project does not look bad.
Activity: 700
October 18, 2019, 07:06:28 AM
As you can see on the website - the cost of 1 coin is $ 1. Whether the price will be the same after IEO - is unknown, but it remains to be hoped that yes. After all, the project does not look bad.
Is this the price without the discount? Is private sale and presale over? and if so, what was the discounted price?
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
October 17, 2019, 08:55:31 AM
I think the team has an offer what the price will be in the near future
Activity: 153
October 17, 2019, 07:18:22 AM
Will it be possible on the platform to stop the trading process in real time?
You will independently manage your trade. When you want, then stop.

Do you have a referral program?  on the site I did not find information about this
We do not have such a program, but do you want?
It's not what I want.  The referral program is great for attracting more people.
Referral programs are a standard tool to attract new users, but I think that in some projects it will not give the desired effect. To attract customers, the trading platform should be convenient and safe.
In the referral program, I see only positive aspects. Of course, it must be correctly composed! Otherwise, it may harm
A robust and secure platform requires strong marketing to scale up
October 16, 2019, 03:41:47 PM

Do you have a referral program?  on the site I did not find information about this
It's not what I want.  The referral program is great for attracting more people.
Referral programs are a standard tool to attract new users, but I think that in some projects it will not give the desired effect. To attract customers, the trading platform should be convenient and safe.
In the referral program, I see only positive aspects. Of course, it must be correctly composed! Otherwise, it may harm
This is a endless theme. You can always discuss the pros and cons of a referral or affiliate program. In fact, it all depends on the developers!
October 17, 2019, 03:01:12 AM

This is a endless theme. You can always discuss the pros and cons of a referral or affiliate program. In fact, it all depends on the developers!
The representative of the project replied that they do not have a referral program. I believe that this is even a plus, because they intend to attract customers due to the advantages of their platform.
October 16, 2019, 04:09:59 PM
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
October 16, 2019, 03:27:58 PM

Activity: 153
October 16, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

you say it through the eyes of a project, and for a client registered in a referral program it is a way of passive income
October 15, 2019, 03:25:36 PM

October 15, 2019, 01:43:12 PM

October 14, 2019, 06:00:27 PM
As far as I know, these guys do not have a referral program. Honestly, this project has a good chance of working fine without it.
Activity: 46
October 15, 2019, 07:32:55 AM
I had a good time about the platform - the presence of a professional team and a well-thought-out user support strategy improves work efficiency
copper member
Activity: 130
October 14, 2019, 06:04:42 PM

October 14, 2019, 03:50:06 PM
October 14, 2019, 11:16:56 AM
Which functions do you prioritize?  in what order will you implement them?
You can familiarize yourself in detail with our priorities on our website or in a white paper https://torex.one/

Will profits be distributed among holders of TOR tokens?
What kind of profit are you talking about?
I think that they are expressed not quite correctly in English. But this is nothing to worry about. I think you can continue the logical chain. After all, here everyone thinks, as it were, more and faster to make money.
Activity: 518
the moon
October 14, 2019, 11:19:05 AM
What are the guarantees that with a heavy load on the server - the system will not fail? What exactly do developers use to ensure stable operation of the platform?
Well, I think that no one can give any guarantees .. Only time will tell how stable the platform is
It looks good enough and it seems to me that if at least the same beauty in technical part is added to the appearance, it will be very cool!

the product itself will be tested and provided with the most stable and safe conditions for use, now it’s stupid to talk about loads, everyone seeks to make their product better than competitors
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
October 14, 2019, 11:14:37 AM
Obviously, you can only do everything in live time. How else? Here, every second is worth the weight of time.
Pages:
Jump to: