Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 15. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
We will hope that there will soon be news and the project team will please the community with interesting events

I think there will be a lot of events. What do you think about the project team? Do you have any information?

I did not see any data about the team. I'm very interested to know how many people are on the team. And other information
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
We will hope that there will soon be news and the project team will please the community with interesting events

I think there will be a lot of events. What do you think about the project team? Do you have any information?
I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?

I agree with you. The project from the first days was like the community with its innovations. This is one of the main features at the moment, I think so

I support you. How do you think, when will the project be implemented? I'm talking about when will the news of the imminent implementation of the project?

I do not know, I myself want to know the answer. I have not seen news from the project lately. I think very soon there will be something ineffective
I'm reading the forum. The community is very fond of this project. Because it is very interesting and competitive. Is not it?

I agree with you. The project from the first days was like the community with its innovations. This is one of the main features at the moment, I think so

I support you. How do you think, when will the project be implemented? I'm talking about when will the news of the imminent implementation of the project?

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I have considered all the important questions for myself. I hope that this project will develop! all thanks, guys, for the help! I will definitely participate in it!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Is there an application in this project? it seems to me that every user and student would like to have a personal cabinet to track transactions.
the application is available. you can manage the volume of production / consumption of electricity and sale / purchase on one screen.
it is also necessary to mention the increase in the volume of distribution using Toruscoin for sale.
Activity: 224
Is there an application in this project? it seems to me that every user and student would like to have a personal cabinet to track transactions.
the application is available. you can manage the volume of production / consumption of electricity and sale / purchase on one screen.
Activity: 210
Activity: 196
I would like to know if some event preceded this idea?
I understood that the roots of this project originate from the history of Nikola Tesla and his inventions, in particular, his contribution to the development of the energy industry that would solve the problems of poverty.
 I would like to know if some event preceded this idea?
meanwhile, as one of them, the installation capacity of renewable energy has increased rapidly due to the introduction of fixed price acquisition system (FIT) of electric power which began in 2012.
what can you say about this financial system? How well does it work?
the purchase cost reached 2.7 trillion yen, and the standard household imposition burden reached 686 yen/month, so in 2017, to introduce more renewable energy besides solar power generation and suppression of the public burden the amended. FIT was enforced.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
meanwhile, as one of them, the installation capacity of renewable energy has increased rapidly due to the introduction of fixed price acquisition system (FIT) of electric power which began in 2012.
what can you say about this financial system? How well does it work?
Activity: 224
so, what do our developers offer, besides buying and selling energy?
under the basic energy plan, they are promoting a trial to disseminate renewable energy aimed at achieving "safety," "stable supply," "economic efficiency", "environmental compliance" and improving energy self-sufficiency.
 so, what do our developers offer, besides buying and selling energy?
guys, what can you say about wind energy in some countries? for me it can be interesting
in over 24 countries, more than 5% of the annual electricity demand was covered by wind power generation. In the world as a whole, wind power generation facilities with capacity enough to cover 4% of electricity consumption are introduced.
guys, what can you say about wind energy in some countries? for me it can be interesting
Pages:
Jump to: