Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 12. (Read 2784 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Blockchain aims to become a comprehensive technology worldwide. In the near future, more and more spheres will move to blockchain. It will also affect electricity. I do not see anything wrong with this project , its business model and implementation is quite the place to be
It's possible you're right. The case is already in the first one will occupy a certain niche. Later will appear a similar platform,but they will not be able to provide some competition to the existing platform if you do not offer something new
Developers are not going to stop at one place, and will do their best to improve their platform and invest in new technological developments
Of course, you do not need to stay on track, you need to constantly look for new innovative solutions that will help solve the problem of electricity
Activity: 182
Blockchain aims to become a comprehensive technology worldwide. In the near future, more and more spheres will move to blockchain. It will also affect electricity. I do not see anything wrong with this project , its business model and implementation is quite the place to be
It's possible you're right. The case is already in the first one will occupy a certain niche. Later will appear a similar platform,but they will not be able to provide some competition to the existing platform if you do not offer something new
Developers are not going to stop at one place, and will do their best to improve their platform and invest in new technological developments
Activity: 182
Activity: 420
There is no doubt that electricity consumption is growing every year and will continue to increase. Therefore, it is necessary to have such a platform that will solve the problems of electricity at the local levels
In some areas, the supply of electricity will be simply necessary
As i understand it, the first stage in the development of the project will be the creation of mobile machines that will put electricity in the right areas ?
Yes, at the first stage, the priority of the project will be to provide electricity to the needy areas
And then the blockchain is here, and why is it needed in this project?
Development of blockchain platform is planned at the 2nd stage of the project development. The project will have a decentralized data and information storage system
There is no doubt that electricity consumption is growing every year and will continue to increase. Therefore, it is necessary to have such a platform that will solve the problems of electricity at the local levels
As i understand it, the first stage in the development of the project will be the creation of mobile machines that will put electricity in the right areas ?
Yes, at the first stage, the priority of the project will be to provide electricity to the needy areas
And then the blockchain is here, and why is it needed in this project?
Merit: 250
Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
Well, I'm wondering what kind of solution they are going to offer
Oh sure. It is rather designed not to solve the problems completely, but rather to support new innovative developments in sphere research, etc.
Interesting. But I thought they would be engaged in renewable energy sources or something like that.
Yes, of course, and this, too. In general, the team makes references to the work of Nikola Tesla in due time.
I do not understand what is the point. Nikola Tesla was developing his own projects and creating incredible things for his time. He promoted this sphere as much as possible forward for his time. What does the team have to do with this?
Well, that's it. The team also plans to promote this sphere, help develop various developments, help those people who want to change something in this area. I think this is a worthy goal.
Yes I agree. The consumption of electricity around the world is growing with incredible power, and it really will soon become a huge problem for people. Extraction, transmission of electricity and other things.

I don't see it ending in a disaster or something. Renewable energy is under development and I think we will be fine in the future.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
this platform will be a new attraction in the community and every year will be greater and increasing in the wider community
The problem of consumption and shortage of electricity takes place. Although it would seem the 21st century, access to the main resource should be quite affordable for people
You're overreacting about the lack of access to electricity today. In most countries there are no problems with electricity generation
I would advise a better understanding of the issue and a more detailed study of the problem. It really is, and it needs to be addressed
Is this really a problem for modern society? I do not quite understand the applicability of this project and where it can be really useful
Take even the countries of Africa or South America, there is a shortage of electricity in these areas. In addition, electricity can be supplied to some local sources where access to it is limited
Do you think the countries of the 3rd world know about the existence of blockchain?)
These are developing countries, and of course electricity will not be superfluous in these regions. I think if the project declares itself it is quite possible that it can become the supplier of the electric power for these regions
I understand that electricity is necessary in single cases, for example if you are far away from the city at a construction site or something like that. But and with this people already have learned to live. Therefore, I do not quite understand the applicability of this project in the real world
I consider this project rather perspective and you will be convinced of it soon
Activity: 210
The problem of consumption and shortage of electricity takes place. Although it would seem the 21st century, access to the main resource should be quite affordable for people
You're overreacting about the lack of access to electricity today. In most countries there are no problems with electricity generation
I would advise a better understanding of the issue and a more detailed study of the problem. It really is, and it needs to be addressed
Is this really a problem for modern society? I do not quite understand the applicability of this project and where it can be really useful
Take even the countries of Africa or South America, there is a shortage of electricity in these areas. In addition, electricity can be supplied to some local sources where access to it is limited
Do you think the countries of the 3rd world know about the existence of blockchain?)
These are developing countries, and of course electricity will not be superfluous in these regions. I think if the project declares itself it is quite possible that it can become the supplier of the electric power for these regions
I understand that electricity is necessary in single cases, for example if you are far away from the city at a construction site or something like that. But and with this people already have learned to live. Therefore, I do not quite understand the applicability of this project in the real world
Pages:
Jump to: