Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 2. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How do you think, in this case the project is launched too early? I understand that in order for the project to develop the necessary money is invested at this stage by investors
No way. Now there is an active policy on the development of energy, so the road map of the project is written very competently.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How do you think, in this case the project is launched too early? I understand that in order for the project to develop the necessary money is invested at this stage by investors
Have you seen the project roadmap? At this stage, I can argue, the screenshots are a mock-up of the application, in which only the design is visible.
Do you think that due to the fact that the road map is stretched to 2022, now the application can not be launched?
Well, of course! The application implements the user interface, as well as simplifies the procedure for buying and selling electricity, and only for 2019-2020 is planned development of discharge technology
Activity: 182
Have you seen the project roadmap? At this stage, I can argue, the screenshots are a mock-up of the application, in which only the design is visible.
Do you think that due to the fact that the road map is stretched to 2022, now the application can not be launched?
Activity: 336
The future of the future will be worldwide, a very profitable project. I will strongly support this project. And for these investors it's your place to invest, because this is a future project that will be very useful, and it's a project that will continue to give the best to investors.
Why do you think so? At this stage of the road map, the project passes the ICO stage. This is a planned event, and the project is moving well.
It is logical that the mobile application is presented during the ISO project! For the project there are no specific tasks for this period of time, and it is very nice to see the first screenshots
I believe that this is not entirely logical. The mobile application as part of the project should be presented earlier than the main stage of the project starts.
I think that the most necessary thing is that the maximum stability of the application was preserved. Even if it is released after ICO, this is not so important. First of all, it is necessary that there are no serious problems in his work
It seems that the developers have updated the site of the project? he became very qualitative regarding my last visit!
You're right, the developers have rendered some features of their platform to the main page from the white paper of the project. And also added information on the mobile application
Yes you are right! Information about the mobile application is now very high! I'm very glad that the first screenshots of the mobile application appeared!
I saw these screenshots about a month ago! At this stage, the site changed only due to the fact that it was added information that Torus Cloud Sale has ended
It is logical that the mobile application is presented during the ISO project! For the project there are no specific tasks for this period of time, and it is very nice to see the first screenshots
I believe that this is not entirely logical. The mobile application as part of the project should be presented earlier than the main stage of the project starts.
In this matter, I believe that the main thing is that the start should not be delayed! If the application starts quickly and in a timely manner, the participants and potential users of the platform will increase their loyalty
It seems that the developers have updated the site of the project? he became very qualitative regarding my last visit!
You're right, the developers have rendered some features of their platform to the main page from the white paper of the project. And also added information on the mobile application
Yes you are right! Information about the mobile application is now very high! I'm very glad that the first screenshots of the mobile application appeared!
I saw these screenshots about a month ago! At this stage, the site changed only due to the fact that it was added information that Torus Cloud Sale has ended
Most likely you studied this project more in depth, as these screenshots did appear just recently. previously the mobile platform was only announced
Do not you think that the application's work was covered in a video that has been on the project site for a long time?
No. I did not see this information in the videos, but I can say that it's absolutely not important, since now we can predict what functions will be enclosed in this application
Most likely you studied this project more in depth, as these screenshots did appear just recently. previously the mobile platform was only announced
Do not you think that the application's work was covered in a video that has been on the project site for a long time?
I think that you are wrong. The site has not been changed for a long time. I think you have not visited the site too long.
Developers constantly update the site, this is a very frequent phenomenon, which manifests itself not only in the change of design. I think that recently the developers have changed even its engine
Pages:
Jump to: