Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 7. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
What do you mean by that? Can you explain?
Well, the team says about keeping a constant balance of electricity in the world. For example in those areas where the overabundance is to reduce the share of this and send it to countries where there are constant interruptions with this.
All this sounds very impressive, but I do not know how the team will manage to realize it in the form of a real product.
Well, I do not quite understand exactly how they want to realize all their plans, but as far as I understand all their activities will be divided into 3 stages. They are going to actively invest in projects that develop new technologies in this area.
3 stages? How did you know about this? Where can I read more about this?
Well you can read about it in whitepaper, it's available for the project website
Well, that's exactly what I'll do. Thanks for the help!
Activity: 364
As far as I understand, they suggest to perceive electricity as something single and whole.
Well, the team says about keeping a constant balance of electricity in the world. For example in those areas where the overabundance is to reduce the share of this and send it to countries where there are constant interruptions with this.
All this sounds very impressive, but I do not know how the team will manage to realize it in the form of a real product.
Well, I do not quite understand exactly how they want to realize all their plans, but as far as I understand all their activities will be divided into 3 stages. They are going to actively invest in projects that develop new technologies in this area.
Well you can read about it in whitepaper, it's available for the project website
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
nergy projects are getting more popular and im sure they will be succesful, good luck
Activity: 546
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
If there is such a problem in the world, it must be solved, you can not just ignore it
Activity: 238
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Rather, this project will be able to solve some point problems with electricity, globally, it will not be able to greatly affect the energy situation in the world.
The developers are trying to integrate the use of electricity on the blockchain , I think that this is a pretty good idea. And in the future, the project can show good results.
Let's be realistic and look at things as they are .The lion's share of the produced electricity is controlled by state corporations which occupy 99% of the market.
Are you saying that state-owned companies will simply not allow the platform to operate stably?
I want to say that it will be very difficult for developers to enter such a market. I understand ,of course, blockchain innovation, transported electricity is cool. But the bottom line is that the area where people really need electricity is not that big, so the other question is whether it will be profitable ?
Activity: 420
Decentralization will soon cover all essential areas of human life. I think the project is very good and in theory can be quite in demand
Electricity consumption is increasing every year, and demand is growing.
The lack of electricity in some parts of the world is indeed a problem.  This application will at least partially solve this problem. It would seem the 21st century and some still lack basic resources for a comfortable existence.
You mean African countries ?
Not only in Africa,but also in South and Central America.
It is difficult for me to imagine how people living in such countries will use this application. Most of them have never heard of blockchain and cryptocurrency
Quite an interesting question , I never even asked them never) Do as developers to implement their project is not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: