Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 41. (Read 2785 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
Well, I'm wondering what kind of solution they are going to offer
Activity: 196
Is this a project on electricity? Do they offer something specific in the framework of their project?
What exactly do you mean?
Activity: 168
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
unfortunately, I did not see enough information on your website on your project. as I see, there is not much interest in the project. can you translate your white paper into other languages?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?

I searched and found nothing on this issue. I think that the first news will be very soon, since the project is obliged to release the program!
Activity: 532
Is there information about the bonus program of the project? I searched and did not find it as a whole. Is it or will it be only later?

I too was interested in this issue and realized that it had not yet been launched. A lot of people are interested in this issue

In general, I was skazali that the program has not yet been launched, yes, a lot of people are interested, but the project has not yet launched the program.

And when will the launch be carried out? There is information? Can the team write your opinion on this? Is there news for the site?

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects

Wow, this is very cool, very important at the moment. If you say and it's true, then the team is very good. Let's hope that they will succeed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

Do you want this information? Do you lack information about the project as a whole? This is not enough?

I need information about the project team to further evaluate their work and make bets on the project. More or less.

Do you think that a lot depends on the team as a whole? Just the description and objectives of the project is not enough? Explain please, I do not quite understand you.

Yes, I believe that the success of the project depends on the team in the first place, since the success of the project depends on its skills and views on the future of the project. And his idea, this is the second ...

I agree with you, indeed, the team is very important in this matter and the community will demand a lot from the team. If the team cope, then it will be a success. I think so

Yes, that's right, the community at the moment is very demanding. Therefore, the team will have to work very hard to make the community enough. Work on results

So you have information about the team? And then I was looking for information on the Internet and did not find anything. Very disappointing

Yes, as soon as the project appeared, I saw an article about the team, it said that there are a lot of people in the team who are responsible for their industry, as well as a lot of people who have experience working with large projects

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Too many projects on same concept that is making really hard to know which one is better. You should make the comparison chart to show what is benefit to invest into this project I already had 4 different kind of token from same concept.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
Pages:
Jump to: