Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 33. (Read 2785 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
But this is just an assumption, because this is a pretty strong argument for investing your money. About this definitely definitely need to write in white paper ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
My guess is that they were going to set up the production of equipment for electricity production, and after somehow to sell it or give out for certain investments
Activity: 308
But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
Why it was impossible to make a centralized service? it's a great project ..
I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
Give me this information, please. I honestly looked for her and bitcointalk, and on the websites of the githab and a telegram. I did not find exactly anything
Presale will go from March 16 to March 31, the developers want to finish the presale, collecting 70 million TORUS coins. The minimum price for this coin will be 0.01 ETH
Fat. This is a very high price for a currency we have never seen. I can not buy even a few coins because of their high price. And how the developers have gathered to overcome the threshold of 70 million coins ...
I subscribe to every word. There are some concepts about starting projects. Whatever the ambitious project, do they pay so much money?
Activity: 574
But this is not an excuse for introducing a decentralized platform for the creation of a crypto currency.
I agree with you. There is no need to decentralize in this project. Yes, it looks very nice on the video and in white paper. But what is the use of it if it works mediocrely
This system will function perfectly for a number of reasons. The development team, which is very strong, thought out every little thing in the way that their white paper looks like a textbook on physics, look!
Yes, I read whitepaper. And honestly, it should contain other information. The developers did not even include the cost of the crypto currency at the specific stages of their program
I can give information about the value of the currency at certain intervals of time. By the way, everywhere it is written, how much it will cost and in what dates. You just were too lazy and did not read
Give me this information, please. I honestly looked for her and bitcointalk, and on the websites of the githab and a telegram. I did not find exactly anything
Presale will go from March 16 to March 31, the developers want to finish the presale, collecting 70 million TORUS coins. The minimum price for this coin will be 0.01 ETH
Fat. This is a very high price for a currency we have never seen. I can not buy even a few coins because of their high price. And how the developers have gathered to overcome the threshold of 70 million coins ...
Activity: 322
bitcoin is a universal means of payment regardless of investment and funding in various projects that investors are running, bitcoin will also be used as a currency that people use to utilize innovations that are being developed around the world. people are very fond of bitcoin games.
You know, fifty percent of all ICO - just a crypto currency, created on the technology of the block chain. And nothing more, this currency is not backed by anything of value and exists as long as it is in demand
The idea is definitely interesting, but why buy a currency, which you then need to spend to buy electricity? I think that this is an extra chain
Thus, the system is decentralized. You buy the currency in order to work inside the service. Since the service is built on a block chain, then you can not pay with dollars
The idea is definitely interesting, but why buy a currency, which you then need to spend to buy electricity? I think that this is an extra chain
He meant that all these resources are free. They just need to be processed in the right way and to take advantage of it. For example, you can build a wind generator yourself and sell the energy stored from its work
Yes, that's right. Natural resources are available to everyone. No one can say that someone has more air, and someone has less. You can regard this as mining, as an option
He meant that all these resources are free. They just need to be processed in the right way and to take advantage of it. For example, you can build a wind generator yourself and sell the energy stored from its work
It's a great project! A great idea, with an extremely low entry ticket. Just think! It's like picking berries in the forest, which you then sell on the market
It sounds pretty reasonable, but what do you mean, talking about it? you're not really going to collect berries in the forest? especially since no berries grow in the forest))
It's a great project! A great idea, with an extremely low entry ticket. Just think! It's like picking berries in the forest, which you then sell on the market
Ahah! This guy is not himself, Let him calm down))
Pages:
Jump to: