Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✳️ 📦💻🎨 TOWERBEE: Platform For Everyday Business 🎨💻📦 ✳️ - page 5. (Read 10848 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
TowerBee offers a variety of software services, tailored to help clients and meet their business needs. When Client pays using TowerBee tokens (TBE), 50% discount is automatically applied to transaction fee.

I recently binned my Web (and associated email) host so I'm looking for a new one and I like the 50% discount for paying with TBE as I have a bucket load of TBE and this 50% discount is very tempting; if only they did a 'consumer' version of there email, as it stands there business email costs are a bit pricey for me - plus they currently don't do Web hosting, which is a pity.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Running on a blockchain that supports smart contracts redefines the way specific activities happen. These TowerBee smart contracts provide the much-needed automation, recording and trading of all the results
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
a platform for everyday products is great for smooth running of the founders of the industry because that is often used in every day always fast-selling
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Good to know that there will be some public engagement with the community soon. That event will definitely help to increase the visibility of the project to the wider community and enhance the awareness of this technology, which I think is useful for real world application!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
TowerBee offers a variety of software services, tailored to help clients and meet their business needs. When Client pays using TowerBee tokens (TBE), 50% discount is automatically applied to transaction fee.
Activity: 252
Request Towerbee coins in the market are still very little hence transaction history a little too. Maybe because the second stage bounty effect on low market demand

Towerbee not yet listed any market because their ICO is not finished yet, why you can say like that? With the number of transactions 12k and 2k token holder in my opinion is not bad
The number of tokens holders will continue to grow after the ICO stage is completed and demand will increase after TBE Tokens listed on some major exchange

TowerBee ICO is yet to start  Smiley. The ICO will be on our exchange TowerX, coming in Q3,2018.

TowerX: A crypto exchange by TowerBee

expect later if ico has started will run smoothly as planned and get satisfactory results.
Activity: 196
Request Towerbee coins in the market are still very little hence transaction history a little too. Maybe because the second stage bounty effect on low market demand

Towerbee not yet listed any market because their ICO is not finished yet, why you can say like that? With the number of transactions 12k and 2k token holder in my opinion is not bad
The number of tokens holders will continue to grow after the ICO stage is completed and demand will increase after TBE Tokens listed on some major exchange

TowerBee ICO is yet to start  Smiley. The ICO will be on our exchange TowerX, coming in Q3,2018.

TowerX: A crypto exchange by TowerBee
I did ask a while ago, but told to wait. I think now the time is up.
Could the team share details of public engagement, forum attendance and other live pictures? This will shade some light on the bounty of this project.

You can meet some of the members of our team at the Blockchain event scheduled in October this year at Mumbai, India.  Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 2

Activity: 14
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I did ask a while ago, but told to wait. I think now the time is up.
Could the team share details of public engagement, forum attendance and other live pictures? This will shade some light on the bounty of this project.
Activity: 68
I was interested in this offer because there is a 50% discount on commission for the transaction when using the Towerbee marker, and the transaction commission is reduced to 0.005% when the TowerBee (TBE) token is used.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Look like your platform has wide range of services to offer. Good job Dev.
Type: Issue
Telegram Username: @idlarinaldi
ETH Address: 0x83F12ea77eb1424c20722C730aFd110192D700b7
Describe the details: i'm done for #Proof of Authentication Post twitter and facebook, but in spreedsheet twitter status is missing
link for #Proof of Authentication Post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41192084

Please contact the Admin of the TowerBee Telegram group. https://t.me/towerbee Smiley
The main crowdsale of TBE will be on TowerX - Is TowerX exchange running already? If not, when will it be?
No, the TowerX exchange is not running yet. From what the team wrote on their Twitter page the exchange is going to be live in Q3 2018, so this means that it should live by the end of September at most.
if it is still September for the exchange still have to wait patiently, hopefully his future will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.

TowerX is coming in Q3, 2018 only. Thank you all for the support.  Smiley
The main crowdsale of TBE will be on TowerX - Is TowerX exchange running already? If not, when will it be?
No, the TowerX exchange is not running yet. From what the team wrote on their Twitter page the exchange is going to be live in Q3 2018, so this means that it should live by the end of September at most.
if it is still September for the exchange still have to wait patiently, hopefully his future will run smoothly and achieve satisfactory results.
Type: Issue
Telegram Username: @idlarinaldi
ETH Address: 0x83F12ea77eb1424c20722C730aFd110192D700b7
Describe the details: i'm done for #Proof of Authentication Post twitter and facebook, but in spreedsheet twitter status is missing
link for #Proof of Authentication Post : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41192084
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 250
Greetings. I support this plan and hope  it ought be useful.
Judicious vision, very nice design!

TowerBee is a token of Ethereum ERC20. This token is used to pay a crypto currency transaction fee at a 50% discount, and TowerBee (TBE) can be stored in all compatible ERC20 wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, MetaMask, etc.
Activity: 154
we wait for news from the team about this exchange hopefully the team will always give the best for all this, so the participants will also get satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: