Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TPI] The International Payment - TPI - page 6. (Read 15072 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
oO

I see Newbies everywhere in here.....  Undecided

Poor Otto bought some bags of TPI yesterday and still cant believe he got scammed..
maybe if he would spend less time in the trollbox talking about his awesome investment in TPI and google his investment instead he would have saved himself a bad investmnt
now he has to join hands with the scammers hoping the price would go up so he can make another sucker pay for it
F**king scammers  Angry
I wonder who the f**k was bought 115 BTC of this shit at yesterday. why?  Huh
well, did you buy? if you did, ur part of that 115btc. The rest is just washtrading -buying selling using 2 accounts repeadedly to get to the nr.1 spot on the list, then just let the noobs do the rest who click buy before researching.

I think i saw 60-70 eth and 12 btc that they eventually ran away with?

Activity: 26
Darklord2017,

Our former name is TIP, now we have done a re-branding and are called TPI.

Now our team has talented programmers, as well as founders with great connections in the banking sector.
enjoy holding your expensive bags of lessons here

called it
Activity: 149
Merit: 7
What a huge EXIT SCAM at coinexchange
They even not gave a chance to people sell their coins, devs are desesperate selling millions of coins at 1 sat.
Cowards.

-------------------------------------
WHOIS INFORMATION FOR TPICOIN.COM

Registrant Contact
Name: Shahdab Yahya
Organization: The International Payment LLC
Mailing Address: Technology Accelerator, One Canada Square, London London E14 5AB GB
Phone: +44.7469162793
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

-------------------------------------

Let Starting to put this scammers DOWN !   Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
oO

I see Newbies everywhere in here.....  Undecided
Activity: 11

tpi please have a move to stabilize investors
Activity: 101
Seemed like developer dumped majority of his/her [Suspicious link removed]d luck everyone.
Activity: 1
any news in tweeter?
Activity: 111
This coin is quite promising! Shocked
Activity: 101
Since developer is not communicating with the community, here's a discord to discuss TPI https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5
Activity: 3
You know you have a good coin when you have trolls trying to bring it down in value.  Good work all!  We veterans at this!  Shit, just sell if in doubt or obviously you working hard to keep it low.  Same shit, different day.   😉😉😉😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😎😎😎😎
THIS COIN IS A SCAM. LOOK AT THE ETH EXPLORER. THE DEV HAD ALL OF THESE COINS, NONE WERE LOCKED OR ARE LOCKED, AND HE HAS REGULARLY BEEN MAKING DEPOSITS OF 100 MILLION COINS ONTO COIN EXCHANGE ROUGHLY EVER HOUR TO UNLOAD NOW THAT THE PRICE IS INCREASING. THIS IS A SCAM AND DO NOT GIVE ANY OF YOUR MONEY TO THESE SCAMMERS. THE TEAM IS ALSO FAKE
this guy gets it!
Activity: 508
very interesting with all the ease, just by using this TPI application, I am sure this project will succeed.
Can someone set up a telegram or discord account?
sure, i'll set up a 'i got scammed because i dont do research and fomo'd on washtrading' group
Activity: 3
Can someone set up a telegram or discord account?
all fake names for people in 'team' that are apparently huge influencers but no one is on twitter
nobody of the team has a linkedin profile
all image searches end up with 0 results
'binance listing' while binance doesnt even know the coin
126 followers on twitter, yet 40 people on bitcointalk (all newb status) very positive
claim to be US but writing is done in bad english

do the math
Activity: 266
I think this project will have good features. I love it!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
why youtube is tipcoin...    tpi is old coin?
Activity: 26

Congratulations to all members of the TPI community with the removal of the banner and good growth - it is the merit of the whole community. Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: