Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286. - page 16. (Read 18168 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
for all padawan trader or miner or expert that tradrecoin is a scam first lunched in 2013 and die now he try scam with that for try wining btc look
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tradecoin-tdc-launched-242857

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC WHAT YOU SHOW THERE; THE NAME TRADECOIN WAS RANDOMLY GIVEN BY ME, I HEARD LATER THAT THERE EXISTED A COIN NAMED TRADECOIN

If you don't know that there's a coin that you already created is already existing,then we have no reason why we should  believe you,it's the simplest thing to do,because you can always use the search functions of this forum or use google .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Premine Audit listed here:
Byfar 2000 000 coins at Novaexchange as giveaway given.
around 30 000 for pool owners as bounty.
around 10 000 for wallet bounties.
another 1500 000 planned for Novaexchange as giveaway.
I will always list here for what i use the premine, so its transparent for all
Activity: 334
Merit: 100

Re: [ANN] TRADECOIN Need Pools, you get bounty for it!
January 03, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
Reply with quote  #47
Giveaway, every Walletadress gets 1000 Tradecoins, just download wallet and write adress here.

TLiSFev3xnwQ3fipndyRbPtZPTXrCE7DYQ
I don't think 1% premine is to much, maybe the number of coins as it seems to be a small project. If it was a big project with a huge roadmap maybe price could be higher. I hope to see a good successful project but at the moment it is mainly of interest to miners I guess. I am not a miner so not attracted to buy at the moment but good luck.
thanks for your nice wishes
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
for all padawan trader or miner or expert that tradrecoin is a scam first lunched in 2013 and die now he try scam with that for try wining btc look

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC WHAT YOU SHOW THERE; THE NAME TRADECOIN WAS RANDOMLY GIVEN BY ME, I HEARD LATER THAT THERE EXISTED A COIN NAMED TRADECOIN

Ignore this clown, he got banned from the Nova chatbox last night for similar.......
premine is to0 much, this coin will be 0.1 satoshi

Premine is used for giveaways and bounties, so you can expect to see much of them
What is Giveaway ? I should bought tradecoin at Novaexchange that you mean Giveaway ? hmm not sure

giveaway was in the novaexchange chatbox, the system there gave randomly coins to the members yesterday

if one personn ask question i have screenshot and  all pool is no work just litlle group try spam False information if u will win $ buy xmr / dash / btc /zec and wait new coin no loose u money and time and electricity that coin scam just name is good but other parameter is a bulllshit no buy just try mining but no read other false comment just try mining and see u no recevied tradecoin i past 9h mining that 0 tradecoin and never going trade satoshi and nova and yobit stay in poloniex or coinmarketcap

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
just signal that money bored with scam create by kid
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
premine is to0 much, this coin will be 0.1 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't think 1% premine is to much, maybe the number of coins as it seems to be a small project. If it was a big project with a huge roadmap maybe price could be higher. I hope to see a good successful project but at the moment it is mainly of interest to miners I guess. I am not a miner so not attracted to buy at the moment but good luck.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
What is Giveaway ? I should bought tradecoin at Novaexchange that you mean Giveaway ? hmm not sure
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
169 millions coins is too much pre mine, i purely wanted to ask you some thing do you have any goals in your project.
Try to explain with members here who are asking question.
so you are not providing any bounties to members who are showing interest.
Though you have large pre mine many people are afraid to invest in your coin.
Better do some thing that people should believe in your coin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Big Giveaway NOW  at Novaexchange!
Please tell me how to participate on this one seems interesting
Although the trade price is only 1 satoshi at buy orders Smiley

1 satoshi.. it's joke?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Big Giveaway NOW  at Novaexchange!
Please tell me how to participate on this one seems interesting
Although the trade price is only 1 satoshi at buy orders Smiley
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
16 billion is a lot of coins. Why so many? This one is doomed to the sub satoshi market.

because it has no pos, i want that it has long mining experience

You have to build a lot of interest to your coin for miners to keep mining your coin the supply is very huge I doubt it will have a good value when it entered the exchange,I see it dropping to 1 sats with no buy order,this is one of the coin that I've seen with a very supply..
if you have problems with mining pool connect, do it like this:

stratum+tcp://Cryptomine.co.uk:4061 and wallet adress as user and x as password
Second day of tradecoin, and its already in exchange, and already trading. at NOVAexchange  and they make a BIG GIVEAWAY TOO RIGHT NOW
Pages:
Jump to: