Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Transend Coin | Xevan | POW | MN | Decentralised exchange | 2.0 topic ver. - page 2. (Read 2462 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
New update & Runing ★ Transend Coin ★on POOL

Home page ==>

Configure your miner.

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3739 -u wallet-addr -p c=TSC   

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

http://BusyPool.com/

• Zero Mining Fee - 0%
  • Servers hosted in Cloud
  • High Availability & Auto Failover with 1 Gbps Network Connection
  • Automatic payouts every hour
  • No registration required for pool

Mining Transend Coin with Xevan Algo

Code:
ccminer -a xevan -o stratum+tcp://busypool.com:3739 -u WALLET -p c=TSC

Communication Channels

Discord  |  Telegram

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
We open a special 2nd pool for Russian users (who got IP block cs of telegram)
http://pool.moscow-happiness.com/

:loop
ccminer -a xevan -p 0 -o stratum+tcp://pool.moscow-happiness.com:3739 -u WALLET
goto loop
Activity: 65
Is there bounty for translations? French here.

Yes, we will orginize bounty campaign for translations and lang topics. In progress, wait a bit.

Thank you

Hope I will get the french one; already mining your coin  Grin

Yes, we will orginize bounty campaign for translations and lang topics. In progress, wait a bit.
Activity: 65
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
copper member
Activity: 69
INVITE DISCORD EXPIRED !!!

ty for give us another

There are could be some problems for Russian users, regarding to RCN actions (telegram drama). Pool is working correctly. If you dont have a connections to seeds, try vpn. We working on this IP problem and will fix it.
Activity: 3
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I really like this project!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
The coin price will reach 100USDT later!  

Haha that might be a bit optimistic, but not impossible.  But you need to think in terms of supply and market cap.  In about a year the supply will be almost 6 million TSC.  At $100 each, this would have to be a $600 million project.  I don't think achieving that in one year is easy.  Maybe in 2-3 years this could be a $1 billion project (if they hit all their milestones, get really lucky, and crypto market grows to be a trillion $ plus).  But in the short term for one year, I'd personally guess $150 million market cap is a more realistic high-end estimate.

But that is just my opinion, do not take it as investment advice.
Activity: 28
Activity: 3
I really like this project!
  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
The coin price will reach 100USDT later! 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Follow our discord channel for all futher updates on the project and our forum!

The key point of rebranding is 1.1 ver. of wallet - it will includes  MANY new features, such as:
SegWit
PoS
Supernodes
Clean up
and many other tech stuff.

We will also start a massive bounty campaign on bitcointalk.org with various bounty - stay tuned for more information!

This is the most waited information for now.
I like this project, so I'll help to support the project through the bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
Reserved

Lol reserved for what?

I've been vaguely following this coin from launch, I like the crisper, sharper look.  Big promises being made, but if some deliver it might be worth it.  I'll keep holding for now, good luck!
Activity: 63
Rebrand looks better , good luck
Activity: 266
Hummm
I mined this coin for over one month.
Too many troubles. Always team making promises!

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

Superblocks they claim it's for miners but actually MN gets a HUGE chunk
I don't get it superblocks would not be just for MINERS???
Pool is centralized it's just one

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

Also about the SUPERBLOCKS JUST LOOK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE MAN

SUPERBLOCKS Speacil Reward system for dedicated miners - 1000 TSC
So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

I am here just saying what I am seeing so far in this project in 2 months.
Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH

I'll take your word for the PoS thing and withdraw my comment if what you say is true.  However, I hardly see the absence of PoS as some kind of critical failing.  This is what, less than 2 months old?  Waiting 2 months for PoS is a bad thing?

About superblocks, your point is still wrong.  The superblock system still rewards miners.  The fact that is ALSO rewards masternodes does not mean it somehow DOESN'T reward miners.

The fact that something went wrong when the dev was offline and the team didn't know how to fix - yes, the fact that there was a software glitch isnt great.  But I'll say again it's only a 2-month-old project.  It's not like there's a ton of other stuff you could have mined for 2 months and made yourself into a millionaire by now.

This next part isn't directed at mtx_demon specifically: if you want to mine and dump to make some good one-month profits, Transend isn't  for you, for all of the reasons mtx_demon described.  If you want to mine to take a big risk on a huge upside over all of 2018 and 2019, then step right up.

And where is new ccminer for xevan?)

Yeah I'm pretty interested in this too, can't wait!
Pages:
Jump to: