Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Transend Coin | Xevan | POW | MN | Decentralised exchange | 2.0 topic ver. - page 3. (Read 2462 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
And where is new ccminer for xevan?)
It's in progress atm. Will be public soon
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
And where is new ccminer for xevan?)
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Follow our discord channel for all futher updates on the project and our forum!

The key point of rebranding is 1.1 ver. of wallet - it will includes  MANY new features, such as:
SegWit
PoS
Supernodes
Clean up
and many other tech stuff.

We will also start a massive bounty campaign on bitcointalk.org with various bounty - stay tuned for more information!
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
Hummm
I mined this coin for over one month.
Too many troubles. Always team making promises!

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

Superblocks they claim it's for miners but actually MN gets a HUGE chunk
I don't get it superblocks would not be just for MINERS???
Pool is centralized it's just one

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

Also about the SUPERBLOCKS JUST LOOK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE MAN

SUPERBLOCKS Speacil Reward system for dedicated miners - 1000 TSC
So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

I am here just saying what I am seeing so far in this project in 2 months.
Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH

Good To know... will keep an eye on this one.. Thank you mtx.......
Activity: 43
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Hummm

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

Also about the SUPERBLOCKS JUST LOOK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE MAN

SUPERBLOCKS Speacil Reward system for dedicated miners - 1000 TSC
So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

I am here just saying what I am seeing so far in this project in 2 months.
Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH
Activity: 13
NEW POOL AVAILABLE

https://pool.cirserv.com

YiiMP Based no registration is needed!
0,5% fee

Connect your miner to :

-o stratum+tcp://pool.cirserv.com:3739 -u -p c=TSC
Activity: 266
Hummm

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

Activity: 132
Walking alone in the darkness
That not all changes  Wink
we working to make new release with correct POS and Zerocoin. We finishing updating all resources and after that will release new wallet.
cvm
Activity: 196
+ Transend [TSC] +
CVMpool
https://cvmpool.pw

Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
Low fee - only 1% honestly & forever

To start mining Transend
Code:
-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://cvmpool.pw:3739 -u WALLET -p c=TSC
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
What a lovely design. Amazing. The website looks awesome. The coin technology is great, something new in this field.

Do you guys plan to do a bounty campaign? I would like to offer Russian translation and community management, please contact me if you are interested. I have managed a lot of campaigns.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
Activity: 273
Hummm

This coin has no value

So far terrible project
Activity: 266
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
the link to the discord is prophesied
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
Ukrainian translate reserved
Activity: 196
Russian translation reserved, image translation
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
Good luck to you guys, even though my pool isn't hosting this anymore! They really do seem to care about their project!
Actually, maybe I'll put up a pool again. Who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: