Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 123. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hi,
It seems to be a good project
I'm waiting for the bounty program.
bounty program, you can search on telegram. That's just my opinion

The bounty program has already started since last month = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endedbounty1500000-traxia-first-cardano-investment-3021679

Being part of the bounty program will give you a better update on how the project is going so I think it will give you multiple rewards if you will contribute and support the project because you will be rewarded with more tokens.
TRAXIA has a very great ongoing bounty camping and also many supporting people in the camping. They also have very great rewards for the bounty participant's which has attracted many people to support the project. They also have potential to grow in the market and many investors are trusting on them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Hi,

The bounty program has already started since last month = https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endedbounty1500000-traxia-first-cardano-investment-3021679

Being part of the bounty program will give you a better update on how the project is going so I think it will give you multiple rewards if you will contribute and support the project because you will be rewarded with more tokens.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I just can't join Traxia's telegram channel . where 's  a link to the Traxia's telegram ? What happening with it?

Telegram link works fine for me. There is no technical issues. May be you have to close and open your telegram again?  Sometimes I have also problems with joining telegram channels, but as far as I restart it works fine again. I hope you were not already in the channel and may be get banned and this is why you can not join again?  Just joking  Cool 

Here is the TRAXIA Telegram Link to join :  https://t.me/traxiafoundation
Sometimes there are troubles especially if open in web version or yesterday they had some technical issues, so now it could works)
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Hardcap is really high however Traxia might already have a better plan to reach the hardcap, a good bounty program, referral program and more supporters are better enough to reach the hardcap.
Activity: 238
Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
that would actually depend on the marketing team and their team of advisors but to i think they are doing well and there is bounty campaign which can definetely help promote this project
Traxia management team including the directors and CEO are constantly having various meets with the advisers to bring the great attributes added in the platform and also they was a bounty opportunity available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi,

Activity: 210
Hi,

Activity: 252
Interesting project and fees I look very good, but I still do not understand where the company is registered?
I agree, an interesting project but in some point as we know it should be decentralized and this project can do it by centralized. Well, if that so I would ask an clarification about this issue on what assurance can we have since they can do it though centralization
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I just can't join Traxia's telegram channel . where 's  a link to the Traxia's telegram ? What happening with it?
The link to their official telegram channel is working. Perhaps you have tried to enter the telegrams into the telegram channel, when the telegram has bblocks problem. I've been unable to enter telegrams yesterday and write a message.
Activity: 252
Interesting project and fees I look very good, but I still do not understand where the company is registered?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.

So you mean, it is not enough with what they are doing now? That they lack something when it comes to attracting more investors? Traxia is definitely good but yeah they need more promotions to make their project be popular in the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
that would actually depend on the marketing team and their team of advisors but to i think they are doing well and there is bounty campaign which can definetely help promote this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Telegram link works fine for me. There is no technical issues. May be you have to close and open your telegram again?  Sometimes I have also problems with joining telegram channels, but as far as I restart it works fine again. I hope you were not already in the channel and may be get banned and this is why you can not join again?  Just joking  Cool 

Here is the TRAXIA Telegram Link to join :  https://t.me/traxiafoundation
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
One more of the concerning aspects is that the project raises funds in the ADA cryptocurrency that can frighten a little investors who made the investments only in eth and btc before, will look, time will show.
Activity: 350
Activity: 210
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.

They need to push on the marketing side so that many investors and supporters will invest and follow on the project. I hope they will make it to the top.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
For me hard cap is not necessary important. It's just a bonus if they hit it but most importantly they need to reach the soft cap. Have they reached their soft cap? If ever they did, then I guess they need to concentrate upgrading their project so that they will be a good competitor someday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Activity: 294
Jump to: