Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 127. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
Everything seems great in this project and thats why this project is having good amount of investors i think. This project is really much good and profitable for the future and i am sure that more and more peoples would invest into this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.

Yeah, because of the cardano hub that invested in this project a lot of people become curious and interested in traxia. Now this project already have a lot of supporters and investors.
You are right, huge impact is exerted by sponsors of the project. Such tendency takes place to be also in other tokens. In a consequence because of such fact very large number of users form significant community in which the big percent of investors is born. After that responsibility already lays down on developers and their abilities whether they will be able not to bring and cope with the huge responsibility conferred on their shoulders and whether will cope with this pressure and whether as a result it will turn out to issue really qualitative platform for which all wait?
Activity: 196
I am sure that this is the best project of 2018. And I really know that the TRAXIA implementation will be excellent.
Yes for sure it is the best project of 2018 as it is also been invested by the cardano hub and it is actually much profitable for the future of the project as the project can surely get as much as investors as possible to the project.
White papers also looks very diligent the better possible ways emerged with great plans and all the operations are working as per the roadmap, this potentiality in the real time implementation as we analyzed is extremely good.
Activity: 224
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.
There is no way to  judge a project and its aim before it is launched in the market as there are many scam ICO's comming in the crypto market but we should totally study the whole project before investing I it and always invest the amount you can afford I think TRAXIA is a worth investing project as it has overall great development rate which will make this project more popular in the future.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.

They don't need profit to fund the project, profit from the project these days goes to the dev's personal wallets and no one else. They just need enough to fund the project in investments

That is somewhat a true event which we actually heard from the latest event of ICO. Some devs will definitely choose to run the funds and will probably can't be contacted. Well, we just hope that these platform will be true to themselves and will serve their community.
I think TRAXIA is a promising and high potential project with great developers in the project and I think they will use all the investments in the development of their platform and marketing and also make a proper investment with it. They will surely generate huge fund in the future from this platform as it is built on a very innovative and marketing concept.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.
Probably when ico starts implementing DAICO i think but looking at it i think since its announcements not many have supported it yet
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.

They don't need profit to fund the project, profit from the project these days goes to the dev's personal wallets and no one else. They just need enough to fund the project in investments

That is somewhat a true event which we actually heard from the latest event of ICO. Some devs will definitely choose to run the funds and will probably can't be contacted. Well, we just hope that these platform will be true to themselves and will serve their community.
Activity: 238

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.

Before engaging to invest in an ICO you need to do more research about the ICO and the team developing the platform. Because if you won't then you're ready to lose your money.
Whitepapers looks very promising along with the road map as they have identified all the better solutions to implement. It is having better potential and i choose to invest as it is deserving.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think the project will have much more significance not only for its development, but it will also have an impact on two large projects that it uses in its development.
of course also this is important also for us all the connoisseurs of this project. hopefully this project can work well and can achieve success.
Activity: 210

That's why in fundamentals of investing, you should just invest what you are not afraid to lose. But if you are going to risk more you should at least do more research before investing on a certain ICO.

Before engaging to invest in an ICO you need to do more research about the ICO and the team developing the platform. Because if you won't then you're ready to lose your money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 518

Agreed. But, I think most of the ICO is not illegal and I'm sure you should know if every single ICO is legal, but not fully illegal.
We cannot proceed with assumptions about it as there will be various aspects covered behind focusing on the parameters, so it is better to analyze before we choose to take any decision.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.
I agree with you, really the project has to be very quite good because such partners hardly chose among inept developers for start of such project. For this reason his future is interesting to me.
I think the project will have much more significance not only for its development, but it will also have an impact on two large projects that it uses in its development.
All the minor issues and spikes regarding the Traxia performance is keenly monitoring by the team and all the issues are immediately addressing with the high level of priority to make the development activities run in a successful manner.
Merit: 100
I think that to become large in your sense and get recognition,this project must work harder and then only there is a chance.
Activity: 616

Agreed. But, I think most of the ICO is not illegal and I'm sure you should know if every single ICO is legal, but not fully illegal.
Activity: 252
Jump to: