Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 144. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
There are so man people that become more interested to this project. For their reasons, they are eager to invest to the Traxia project and I was so glad that there were so many people continuosly engaging to the Traxia project. I hope that this activity will continue and I was looking forward for this project since it seems very attractive and interesting.

Ye, you are right. As time goes by I have noticed that a lot of people are getting interested about this project and many of them already invested in this project. Looking forward for more new updates.

If that is true that more people are getting into this project then maybe as of now their ICO would probably be increased the number of investors. I read some of the peoples concern is that their hard cap is too much high wherein everyone would think it would be difficult to achieved. Well, I am hoping that the team can proved that they are wrong.

I think that your statement if correct to some point as it is obvious and natural to grow eventually.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Traxia is a decentralized worldwide Trade Finance Ecosystem. i read the whitepaper very well. The idea is interesting, but if the question is raised, then what will be the value of the Traxia token?

There is a lot to consider in predicting the value of the token, as of now it will be difficult unless Traxia will be more active in promoting the project and their progress in developing the platform.
Yeah you never know what might pop up and when will the token price be affected. It’s all on the team. And I think that there’s a reason soo many big companies have decided to partner with traxia. We can definitely expect a rise in token price but we cant predict “when”.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
i like to believe that all what is happening right now will end soon..cryptos in general are going through a lot of problems
Agreed, with this project the cryptocurrency world can be more safe with it. This is the best project I've ever seen that accept ADA as the payment for buying tokens.

How the heck is taking ADA over something conventional like the OG bitcoin or the staple for ICOs ETH "more" secure? Heck even XMR would make sense but not ADA
Activity: 182
Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty? It seems to me that there may be more on the Internet.

Well is the bounty will still continue then it will be good for the project because it will help them to promote this project to any available platforms and will have a high chance to attract many investors.
Exactly the bounty helps the project to gain some decent following. It helps the project to expand and grow which helps them gain investors which will make the project successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Traxia is a decentralized worldwide Trade Finance Ecosystem. i read the whitepaper very well. The idea is interesting, but if the question is raised, then what will be the value of the Traxia token?

There is a lot to consider in predicting the value of the token, as of now it will be difficult unless Traxia will be more active in promoting the project and their progress in developing the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Very very interesting project, someone already asked, there will be no continuation of the company bounty? It seems to me that there may be more on the Internet.

Well is the bounty will still continue then it will be good for the project because it will help them to promote this project to any available platforms and will have a high chance to attract many investors.

A project or ICO can be more popular by having a bounty campaign. Because the people in it will really try hard to promote the project in exchange for bounty. As many people advertises this project, it will reach a lot of people who might be interested in investing in it.
I am eagerly waiting to join the bounty campaign. Perhaps the bounty is already live and soon i will join the bounty to have some great profits ahead with the tokens which we would recieve from the bounty. Hope the project soon reaches great heights.
The bounty campaign it as one of excellent ways to earn this and other various tokens without investments, just supporting the project various of the offered ways. Too wouldn't refuse to participate in point of social networks.
Activity: 196

A project or ICO can be more popular by having a bounty campaign. Because the people in it will really try hard to promote the project in exchange for bounty. As many people advertises this project, it will reach a lot of people who might be interested in investing in it.
I am eagerly waiting to join the bounty campaign. Perhaps the bounty is already live and soon i will join the bounty to have some great profits ahead with the tokens which we would recieve from the bounty. Hope the project soon reaches great heights.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Traxia bounty is live and still going well man there is no call off of any type please check your info again and confirm first
I am sure that several peoples might have joined traxia bounty campaign for getting some tokens which will indeed give good profits ahead. This project is potential to make a good space in the coinmarketcap and also the volume will rise up much fastly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Traxia bounty is live and still going well man there is no call off of any type please check your info again and confirm first
Activity: 224

You have a point, by continuing the bounty people who participated on the program will personally promote the project because they'll see that the project is legitimate and pays well with their bounty.
Also a good bounty programme always proves out to be profitable for the future as it can surely attract several good investors to the project. Hope that they soon reach the hardcap so that they can give us some extremely good profits ahead.
Activity: 210

You have a point, by continuing the bounty people who participated on the program will personally promote the project because they'll see that the project is legitimate and pays well with their bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
This one is the first to accept Cardano and the first project to be adopted by Cardano Hub, an exciting new venture that will unleash the real potential of ADA and the result will be the unleash afterwards. Since it's the first, so it would be the benchmark of the others who will launch their first investment using  new currency.

The potential Traxia project is being invested by Cardano. TMT will be listed on exchange on June 6, and the first two are Trade.io and Gatecoin is it right ?
Yes, you are right. Hope to see this project with its platform soon and also i think that the project is surely going to turn out the best in the future as even now it is turning out quite hot  project now.
This project is invested by the cardano hub and i think that it is a good news for all the investors who want to invest into this project. Hope that they soon will have some great profits ahead and also will invest good funds into this project.

Hopefully plenty of investors will invest in Traxia project since the Cardano  Hub already invested in the said project.Cardano's support in Traxia has a big help in gaining more investors. It will be easy for Traxia to attract more investors because of it's good reviews with Cardano Hub investment.

Only time will tell about the future of this project. Moreover, attracting investors needs good advertisement and also a realistic concept which is practically can help the society. I am hoping Traxia have this qualities in order for them to be successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I think if the project is supported by the Cardano team, there is no doubt that it will turn out. But I would like to see evidence that support really exists.
Yes, if there is support, the project will be implemented and there is little doubt about it. Investors should be calm and inspire confidence
but there is some information about whether this project supports them or they simply do not yet exist? I think that if they were, they would have already been published
I hope the developers will see this issue and will necessarily publish this information. In my opinion, without support it is very difficult to develop a good project.
Little by little the developers will identify and ressolve all issues that could hinder the success of this project. Lets just give them time.
Agree with you, we must give time for the team to resolve this problems, but hoping it won't take that very long, that might be bad move for the team that will result to less people supporting TRAXIA's development.

First of all, I just wanna know what are the issues and what the devs needs to resolve now? Are they aware about this now or still waiting for their response? I hope dev will take actions immediately.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 280
I think if the project is supported by the Cardano team, there is no doubt that it will turn out. But I would like to see evidence that support really exists.
Yes, if there is support, the project will be implemented and there is little doubt about it. Investors should be calm and inspire confidence
but there is some information about whether this project supports them or they simply do not yet exist? I think that if they were, they would have already been published
I hope the developers will see this issue and will necessarily publish this information. In my opinion, without support it is very difficult to develop a good project.
Little by little the developers will identify and ressolve all issues that could hinder the success of this project. Lets just give them time.
Agree with you, we must give time for the team to resolve this problems, but hoping it won't take that very long, that might be bad move for the team that will result to less people supporting TRAXIA's development.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10

That is right, as of this moment the dev must clarify with this issue. More people are thinking the same way and if this will be ignored, I think people will have doubt about this project.

If devs are too busy with the developments of this project they should assign a community manager that will clear all the issues and will answers possible serious investors.
Maybe now they are not aware of the seriousness of the problem, and I believe it will be solved at the end. Timely and effective communication is a good start.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

That is right, as of this moment the dev must clarify with this issue. More people are thinking the same way and if this will be ignored, I think people will have doubt about this project.

If devs are too busy with the developments of this project they should assign a community manager that will clear all the issues and will answers possible serious investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Why I support this project?

Traxia is the first project to be launched on Cardano.

Cardano's technology will allow Traxia to be more robust for scalability, settlement and security.

I think Traxia will take a leading position in solving SMEs cash flow problems among the competitors!
Jump to: