Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 142. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

Hard caps are meant to be ovepriced anyway. Like if you keep it low then you stop making money while there's 0 risk in keeping a high hard cap
Yes, this is very right as the most important thing in the investment success is about reaching the soft cap the hard cap is just the best stage of investment which is always very high for every project. A high hard cap is always a good option but soft cap should be set by keeping in mind the need for the proper investment and potential of the project.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
I can't believe I have not heard about the Traxia project until today. I really love what the Cardano team has been doing up until this point, and to see their level of involvement in making Traxia a success is really exciting, including their investment into your project through Emurgo. Then you add advisors from Citibank and Santander, and we are talking about something else here.
What's exciting about this project is that you are tackling a huge issue for SMBs, helping them stay operational by financing their invoices. Lots of small businesses struggle, and this would be a massive help for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Why I support this project?

Traxia is the first project to be launched on Cardano.
Cardano's technology will allow Traxia to be more robust for scalability, settlement and security.
I think Traxia will take a leading position in solving SMEs cash flow problems among the competitors!

Traxia and SP8DE’s ( game ) will be first to to be launched on Cardano and if these two projects take off successfully, without any scalability issues, Cardano will gain momentum and we will see more project follow them, however, if something goes wrogn, it will bad for those project, for cardano and holder.

yeah agree and Cardano is also not a 100% working project, I read about it little bit, but I am sure they are very hard working in this project. Today I just  bought some Cardano, bcs now its the deep and I believe these guys are going to success till end of 2018, so that I can buy my Lambo soon  Cool

Traxia really has that potential and it can surely hike upto that price so i am sure that more and more investors are willingly investing into this project for a better future and also hope that the project soon reaches great heights.

At 90 folds I think that's quite late but a lot of crypto enthusiasts says that the Cardano (ADA) has a potential to get to 1000folds. And since this will be their  first invested project it's already a good start for them to hit the 1 or 2 digit value
Hitting the 1 or 2 digit value really is great and i am sure that they soon reach that point. I am hoping a really good future from traxia as even cardano hub invested into it and also i am sure that soon the project will rock the markets.
Traxia will really have a good future and also i am sure that more and more investors will soon join the project to have really good profits ahead. Hoping that everything goes well with this project.
The team should provide us with a video explaining the features of the app. This will help gather more people. At this point they just need more supporters.
Activity: 196

Cardano's technology will allow Traxia to be more robust for scalability, settlement and security.
I think Traxia will take a leading position in solving SMEs cash flow problems among the competitors!

Traxia and SP8DE’s ( game ) will be first to to be launched on Cardano and if these two projects take off successfully, without any scalability issues, Cardano will gain momentum and we will see more project follow them, however, if something goes wrogn, it will bad for those project, for cardano and holder.

yeah agree and Cardano is also not a 100% working project, I read about it little bit, but I am sure they are very hard working in this project. Today I just  bought some Cardano, bcs now its the deep and I believe these guys are going to success till end of 2018, so that I can buy my Lambo soon  Cool

The team are trying to find ways making this project to be more popular. Hoping they can give the people good services and a profitable way to earn some income.
Price is really good to participate in the ICO along with the whitepapers and the project plans, traxia team really require to focus on the more advertising features and active communication towards the queries that really helps i guess.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.

Hard caps are meant to be ovepriced anyway. Like if you keep it low then you stop making money while there's 0 risk in keeping a high hard cap
Activity: 196

yeah agree and Cardano is also not a 100% working project, I read about it little bit, but I am sure they are very hard working in this project. Today I just  bought some Cardano, bcs now its the deep and I believe these guys are going to success till end of 2018, so that I can buy my Lambo soon  Cool

Traxia really has that potential and it can surely hike upto that price so i am sure that more and more investors are willingly investing into this project for a better future and also hope that the project soon reaches great heights.

At 90 folds I think that's quite late but a lot of crypto enthusiasts says that the Cardano (ADA) has a potential to get to 1000folds. And since this will be their  first invested project it's already a good start for them to hit the 1 or 2 digit value
Hitting the 1 or 2 digit value really is great and i am sure that they soon reach that point. I am hoping a really good future from traxia as even cardano hub invested into it and also i am sure that soon the project will rock the markets.
Traxia will really have a good future and also i am sure that more and more investors will soon join the project to have really good profits ahead. Hoping that everything goes well with this project.
Yes, surely the project will go much more successfull ahead and also i am sure that more and more investors will join the project to have some good profits ahead and also the team is that effective to have good profits ahead.
Merit: 10

Activity: 224

yeah agree and Cardano is also not a 100% working project, I read about it little bit, but I am sure they are very hard working in this project. Today I just  bought some Cardano, bcs now its the deep and I believe these guys are going to success till end of 2018, so that I can buy my Lambo soon  Cool

At 90 folds I think that's quite late but a lot of crypto enthusiasts says that the Cardano (ADA) has a potential to get to 1000folds. And since this will be their  first invested project it's already a good start for them to hit the 1 or 2 digit value
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

At 90 folds I think that's quite late but a lot of crypto enthusiasts says that the Cardano (ADA) has a potential to get to 1000folds. And since this will be their  first invested project it's already a good start for them to hit the 1 or 2 digit value
No matter how hard it was for the team, it seems to me that the project should attract investors' attention by its unusualness.

This is normal, new project will really experienced hard ship while developing this project. I hope that devs will continue the developments so that they can attracts many investors to check and invest in this project.
Of course, in order to run the project it takes a lot of experienced professionals and a lot of time. The Traxia team has these qualities, so I'm sure it will be a worthy project.
Traxia is having a highly standard professionals which includes SME's, stakeholders as core developing team, business development executive, senior management and strategy support, business development there was a huge sector who aim on all the levels to drive a greater success.
Activity: 574
No matter how hard it was for the team, it seems to me that the project should attract investors' attention by its unusualness.

This is normal, new project will really experienced hard ship while developing this project. I hope that devs will continue the developments so that they can attracts many investors to check and invest in this project.
Of course, in order to run the project it takes a lot of experienced professionals and a lot of time. The Traxia team has these qualities, so I'm sure it will be a worthy project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

The team are trying to find ways making this project to be more popular. Hoping they can give the people good services and a profitable way to earn some income.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The fees are not fast, and I think this is due to the limited bounty company. I hope the developer will reconsider his views on the promotion of the project on the Internet.

You have a point, they need to create more bounty programs so that they could massively promote the project to huge amount of audience on the web. By doing this, they can get many investors and supporters coming from different social media platforms.

Quite right! This must be done. If the team is not in a hurry to promote the project, there may be some reasons that are not known to us. But I still need advertising in the project.

Maybe they just their need marketing team to do some extra work but I think their bounty is good enough and is possible there is advisor may be needed too
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 672
The fees are not fast, and I think this is due to the limited bounty company. I hope the developer will reconsider his views on the promotion of the project on the Internet.

You have a point, they need to create more bounty programs so that they could massively promote the project to huge amount of audience on the web. By doing this, they can get many investors and supporters coming from different social media platforms.

Quite right! This must be done. If the team is not in a hurry to promote the project, there may be some reasons that are not known to us. But I still need advertising in the project.
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
This project can have great prospects if the team will follow the same course. I think they have chosen the right direction

The project it self has a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social medias so we could attract more investors.
Traxia taken all the efforts and implemented better plans available for us, we can do avail good discounts, bounty program is also available for us to promote the project.

Bounty program can surely make this project successful. they just need to monitor it closely and add more active supporters. I am also hoping that there will be more investors that will be attracted to join this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
I think if the project is supported by the Cardano team, there is no doubt that it will turn out. But I would like to see evidence that support really exists.

Well for now. I am observing Traxia, for what they can do to help people from their platforms. What will be the benefits if we join this project?  Can we profit or gain from just being a member?

Me too, for now I am observing and waiting what will be the next updates about the developments of this project and if there are already many investors that participated in this project.
Activity: 518
This project can have great prospects if the team will follow the same course. I think they have chosen the right direction

The project it self has a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social medias so we could attract more investors.
Traxia taken all the efforts and implemented better plans available for us, we can do avail good discounts, bounty program is also available for us to promote the project.
Jump to: