Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 27. (Read 132344 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 10
Congratulations on almost reaching your hard cap! As others have pointed out, that's nothing to be surprised about. I was a big supporter right from the very beginning, so it's fascinating to me to see you grow/succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I would like to see Traxia to be on exchanges that give higher liquidity. These 2 confirmed exchanges have very low volume.

Yes those 2 exchanges might not be the best  but still better than yobit fo example. It´s quite a good start and you have to keep in mind that many bigger exchanges are very strict these days
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I would like to see Traxia to be on exchanges that give higher liquidity. These 2 confirmed exchanges have very low volume.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
TRAXIA is a crypto project that works on Cardano blockchain or better known as ADA, decentralized, measurable, full open source and can be customized with smart contracting. Traxia has become a new market that connects and brings together different trade actors .

Yes I agree with your view point "Traxia has become a new market that connects and brings together different trade actors" this is already making TRAXIA very popular and a very  unique project.

I just can't wait to see how the market will react when traxia is finally listed on exchange, am their are alot of bystanders who just come to know about traxia project and miss out on the ico, would want to buy in once hit exchange, this project really gaining more attention by the day, am really impressed with hard work of the team.
I am one of those who've missed the opportunity of the ico. There are many projects out there which is really good enough but hasn't to be watch for or what others called undervalued/ under radar because of not popular ico but has a solid plan project. I am waiting for it once it hits the exchange on june 6.

Going to be exciting to see how Traxia will perform once it is being traded. For now things are looking good.
Activity: 826
i filled out the whitelist.  Can i go ahead and purchase or should I wait for the traxia team to email me back?

ICO sales is over, you have to wait in other to buy from the exchange market on the 6th of June, when TRAXIA will hit the exchange .the project reached it hardcap so,too guickly.

Oh! That was real quick. Congratulations on the team and its stakeholders. I included this into my list of prospects two weeks ago but I seemed busy. Now I am trying to read more especially the white paper but then crowdsale is closed already. So I guess I will jsut have to wait until this is listed in the markets then.

So it's very soon. I hope that these will be great exchanges. The main thing is that the crypto-currency market should stabilize, because at present it is difficult to start projects

It`s a pity that I`ve missed this great ICO, but to tell the truth, it was very short)
So, I`ve heard some information that Traxion would be listed also on the new exchange that is in beta testing for now - Trade.io
Can anyone confirm me if this info is true? And if "yes", please give the confirmation link to the source. Thanks.
I think the best source for you to believe is on telegram because they are more on it so does the admin or Team member of traxia will answer you. I know it was also written on their whitepaper that June 6 they will list it on gate.io and trade.io. You can confirm it by asking them in their chat.

Thanks a lot!
I`ve not found any mention about Trade.io in the WP but this statement was on the first page of their ANN thread of this forum.
But there is only the statement about the 2 exchanges to be listed on the 6-th of June but no the clearance of which exchange would be the first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I can't register for gatecoin because of it not being license in the USA and trade.io isn't ready yet. So where will I be able to trade TMT?
Activity: 104
Haha that's me right now. I am trying to figure out how much % TMT I would sell on June 6-8 at ICO. Maybe 10 - 20 % of my holdings so that others have a chance to get involved and the price may rise.
Activity: 178
The excellent Cardano technology will allow Traxia to provide a more reliable solution for more efficient solution of scalability, calculation and security tasks. Cardano very much helps the project and the team, this is a very good act for the team Traxia.

It all remains to be seen in action for now. So many claims, but not really data that shows it works the way it is promised. Excited about the future though.
As it was all started with claims of course its part pf marketing and being positive with their project. With the help of advance technology, cardano and other future partnership this could be all possible to have an action. There are too many investors who believe on this traxia especially cardano hub.

As you say it is mostly about marketing and so on. Once projects are implemented we will see how many of the claims can be proven true.
I also think that they are using cardano as marketing taking advantage of it great moment.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
i filled out the whitelist.  Can i go ahead and purchase or should I wait for the traxia team to email me back?

ICO sales is over, you have to wait in other to buy from the exchange market on the 6th of June, when TRAXIA will hit the exchange .the project reached it hardcap so,too guickly.

Oh! That was real quick. Congratulations on the team and its stakeholders. I included this into my list of prospects two weeks ago but I seemed busy. Now I am trying to read more especially the white paper but then crowdsale is closed already. So I guess I will jsut have to wait until this is listed in the markets then.

So it's very soon. I hope that these will be great exchanges. The main thing is that the crypto-currency market should stabilize, because at present it is difficult to start projects

It`s a pity that I`ve missed this great ICO, but to tell the truth, it was very short)
So, I`ve heard some information that Traxion would be listed also on the new exchange that is in beta testing for now - Trade.io
Can anyone confirm me if this info is true? And if "yes", please give the confirmation link to the source. Thanks.
I think the best source for you to believe is on telegram because they are more on it so does the admin or Team member of traxia will answer you. I know it was also written on their whitepaper that June 6 they will list it on gate.io and trade.io. You can confirm it by asking them in their chat.
Activity: 826

Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
i filled out the whitelist.  Can i go ahead and purchase or should I wait for the traxia team to email me back?

Activity: 840
TRAXIA is a crypto project that works on Cardano blockchain or better known as ADA, decentralized, measurable, full open source and can be customized with smart contracting. Traxia has become a new market that connects and brings together different trade actors .

Yes I agree with your view point "Traxia has become a new market that connects and brings together different trade actors" this is already making TRAXIA very popular and a very  unique project.

I just can't wait to see how the market will react when traxia is finally listed on exchange, am their are alot of bystanders who just come to know about traxia project and miss out on the ico, would want to buy in once hit exchange, this project really gaining more attention by the day, am really impressed with hard work of the team.
I am one of those who've missed the opportunity of the ico. There are many projects out there which is really good enough but hasn't to be watch for or what others called undervalued/ under radar because of not popular ico but has a solid plan project. I am waiting for it once it hits the exchange on june 6.

Have a close look at the price action on launch date first. The price action is often times very irrational on the first day of trading.
Activity: 728
I still couldn`t find statement from Cardano, that it backs or is directly related to Traxia?
Can someone put a link for it..
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
We are proud that Tobias, our CEO, will be speaking at 2050 conference in Hangzhou, China – a conference where the voice of the youth is heard by the world. As a part of Global Fintech innovation panel, he will be presenting his view on innovation: https://bit.ly/2kltNUh
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
The excellent Cardano technology will allow Traxia to provide a more reliable solution for more efficient solution of scalability, calculation and security tasks. Cardano very much helps the project and the team, this is a very good act for the team Traxia.

It all remains to be seen in action for now. So many claims, but not really data that shows it works the way it is promised. Excited about the future though.
As it was all started with claims of course its part pf marketing and being positive with their project. With the help of advance technology, cardano and other future partnership this could be all possible to have an action. There are too many investors who believe on this traxia especially cardano hub.

As you say it is mostly about marketing and so on. Once projects are implemented we will see how many of the claims can be proven true.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i filled out the whitelist.  Can i go ahead and purchase or should I wait for the traxia team to email me back?

This sale was been missed by many investors out there or it seems some other are not totally miss because they are waiting for it to be listed like us and hoping that it will get dump below its ico price if it happens it is a one time dip that we maybe seen and it will go back and rise. It was also be affected by bitcoins fluctuations.

That is a possibility that could happen, and those that couldn't participate in ico will have opportunity to buy it cheap, on the other hand, it greatly depends on how market react to tmt when it start trading, if there happens to be a dip, alot of people will be ready to scoop a great deal of it Cheesy
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

This sale was been missed by many investors out there or it seems some other are not totally miss because they are waiting for it to be listed like us and hoping that it will get dump below its ico price if it happens it is a one time dip that we maybe seen and it will go back and rise. It was also be affected by bitcoins fluctuations.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
A quick introduction to Cardano Block Explorer usage and a lot more of interesting news: https://forum.cardano.org/t/18-5-18-cardano-foundation-newsletter/11907
Activity: 210
I didn’t register KyC because it’s closed but i am safe in ICO with ETH. Do i have to register KYC for receiving TMT?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I just read from the casper's whitepaper that this project will reduce data storage expenses 3 times compared to the expenses paid from a centralized storage platform..
So, this is a lot cheaper.
This project really amazes me. 👍

yeah, some call it a sleeping beast Grin but one thing i know from been in the telegram channel is that the team sure know their game and ready to disrupt trade finance moving forward, so, am just gonna sit back and watch traxia do wonders when it finally hit exchange and many people have come to know about it. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: