Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 31. (Read 132344 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.
Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.
The project atrracts many investors because of their unique idea and popularity. Without the achievement they have, Traxia will never reached their hard cap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The team quickly reached the hard cap and I had no doubt that the project would collect enough money to develop the platform.
The hard cap has been reached? This is actually great news for those who follow the project,and especially for those who invested in it
Yes, they have already reached the hard cap. Now the question is, What would be their next step for Traxia? Do have any updates about the project?
Activity: 154
The hard cap has been reached? This is actually great news for those who follow the project,and especially for those who invested in it
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Yes, because the project team is different from the others.In addition, there is an interest in the idea of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Tokensale is over. 15M USD hard cap reached.
A message from Bruno Botelho - Traxia's CMO

Hi everyone, as you know the token sale is closed now. We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you.

We will send TMT to the ETH address you sent ETH from OR to the ETH address you informed in your whitelist if you sent ADA or BTC.

If you have questions or issues with the info you provided you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will look into it.

Be careful with scammers.

Congratulations Traxia! I hope you listed your tokens in Binance or Bittrex because they are my lovely and my best exchange!
Traxia made all the things go in a secured and reputed manner and it is an incredible with good metrics they have come achieving a great records and good workflow with the hard working team.
Activity: 602

Hi everyone, as you know the token sale is closed now. We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you.

We will send TMT to the ETH address you sent ETH from OR to the ETH address you informed in your whitelist if you sent ADA or BTC.

If you have questions or issues with the info you provided you can send an e-mail to [email protected] and we will look into it.

Congratulations Traxia! I hope you listed your tokens in Binance or Bittrex because they are my lovely and my best exchange!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Thanks for this informative news that you've shared, I have also question about the bounty distribution?  The campaign manager said that early this may the bounty tokens will be distributed? But as of now, I don't see any TMT tokens in my ether wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

Activity: 238
Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

The traxia project already earned a good profit that can help them to continuously develop the project and maybe for fast listing in some good exchanges. Hoping more updates will be posted soon.

Team Traxia are moving to their next step which is the listing of their token in a good exchange. And after that, the distirbution of tokens which will the most awaited part for all contributors of this project. Hopefully, the team can managed to put their token in a most reliable kind of exchange so that investors will be happy for this.
This step is very important. And when the token comes out completely to the exchange market, then we can estimate the real cost of the token and the project. But we will have to wait for more users to see the opening of the platform and then need to be evaluated.
Hopefully, by listing it on the exchanges, everything boost up and not the other way around. Traxia, is one of the project, that has a good potential in the future if implemented well. Good luck for the team.
Listing on the exchanges will gain more trust for all the participants who have chosen and this will bring a good positive sign for all the dev team who have taken this deciosn which is part of their workflow at the right time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thanks to Travia many businesses will be able to get a second wind, because the calculation will be simple and reliable. And those who have not previously participated in such transactions as a factor, but understood the potential benefits of such cooperation, will be able to experience it fully.

I agree with you, Traxia will be now can fully guarantee that their services will be fully developed due to their greatest achievement which is the ICO sale was successfully reached. What the supporters should do for now is to wait for their further noticed about the next step of the platform.

The traxia project already earned a good profit that can help them to continuously develop the project and maybe for fast listing in some good exchanges. Hoping more updates will be posted soon.

Team Traxia are moving to their next step which is the listing of their token in a good exchange. And after that, the distirbution of tokens which will the most awaited part for all contributors of this project. Hopefully, the team can managed to put their token in a most reliable kind of exchange so that investors will be happy for this.
This step is very important. And when the token comes out completely to the exchange market, then we can estimate the real cost of the token and the project. But we will have to wait for more users to see the opening of the platform and then need to be evaluated.
Hopefully, by listing it on the exchanges, everything boost up and not the other way around. Traxia, is one of the project, that has a good potential in the future if implemented well. Good luck for the team.
They need to negotiate sooner with the exchanges and bring a good news for all the participants that will make every one feels confident with their good mode of investments and adds trust for choosing Traxia as their choice.
Activity: 294
What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
They have an exchange already that traxia is about to list like negancoin says. Traxia will become very big and wait for more big exchange and on coinmarketcap after volume was good enough to be there.
If they could choose the exchange platform which will have huge popularity and connectivity of more transactions by the users that will also grab more attention on new investors.
Activity: 434
Traxia is do their best working till now. But i don't see they have much active at this ANN? Should be change this situation if they really want Traxia grow more.
It is sad that a few projects are active in the thread.sometimes they forget about that the more they active here,the more people will join.so please official members look at this condition
Yeah I agree, staying active in the thread and responding to users' doubts is very important as it helps build trust, gain followers and also potential investors as they understand more about the project
At leat we can see the team put new update about their projects. And nearly, they have so good active. That why we can see they reach hardcap sooner than expect.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
What going on with Traxia after their hard cap is reached? Have any update about Traxia now? I really have curiously what about the team will do after they have successful ICO. I hope the team will not abandon it such as some projects.

On Telgram they said "  We will keep the initial plan of issuing and distributing TMT on June 4th as the listing on exchanges will only happen on June 6th. Meanwhile, we are talking with more exchanges so until then we hope to have good news for you. "

So, distribution will take place on June 4th then TMT will hit exchange on June 6th.
I understand correctly that the team still does not know where and on which exchanges they will provide their coins? I hope the team will conduct successful negotiations and coins will be presented on the most popular exchanges.
They have an exchange already that traxia is about to list like negancoin says. Traxia will become very big and wait for more big exchange and on coinmarketcap after volume was good enough to be there.
Activity: 280

Activity: 574

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 210
The excellent Cardano technology will allow Traxia to provide a more reliable solution for more efficient solution of scalability, calculation and security tasks. Cardano very much helps the project and the team, this is a very good act for the team Traxia.

Is there will be an integration happening between the two platform? I guess this kind of scenario won't be happening.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 238
Traxia is do their best working till now. But i don't see they have much active at this ANN? Should be change this situation if they really want Traxia grow more.
It is sad that a few projects are active in the thread.sometimes they forget about that the more they active here,the more people will join.so please official members look at this condition
Overall a dedicated place for interaction is much more convenient. People are much more focused on an actual app than on forum, where things tend to clutter and isnt that clear.
Pages:
Jump to: