Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 45. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
This project has an excellent ranking of various raitnigs web sites! Very good. I hope you will succeed. And many people are infesting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

I'm assuming your question is using what currencies you can buy the token? Then the answer is kinda in the title, it's using Cardano (ADA) .....

Sometimes you just need to read ANN or the white paper of the project. The Devs needs questions on the technicalities of the project not like this.

I know that, and that's why I ANSWERED his question, why the heck are you telling me that, I literally know that is the issue. -_- Some people SMFH
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Well, I think your opinion is erroneous in some sense, the developers are afraid and they are responsive, and they respond well.
hopefully the team and developers can solve any problems that exist today, of course the best we always expect.
I'm sure that the team will be able to solve any problems that may arise in the project. Because in the development team there are real experts in their field.
I also want to believe in this that the team will cope with all the difficulties and difficulties, and will be able to fulfill all the plans that have been outlined.
Team is undergoing all through the scenarios and they document all the resolutions with the instructions and they are very active in analysing the issues, identifying with the immediate solutions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO? Is the ICO still running these days? I hope they will list their tokens in major exchange like Bittrex.
I think you can see it on the official website of this project, I also actually do not understand with this project hopefully this project can reach its ico.
i doubt is there nothing is indicating how much is been collected maybe after ico they will mention either way i think is a great ico and hopefully they will collect much along the way
that is what we are now puzzling this project seems very unclear progress, may the team listen to us, we really need clarity for now.
Activity: 154
So whats the development of your negotiations with exchange sites to list your token to thier platform, can you give us some updated news about it?
I'd like to know that too. if there were good news, the interest in this coin has increased significantly
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
I see that there are investors who are interested in the project and decided to entrust their savings to him.I think it's a rational decision.
Activity: 252
Well, I think your opinion is erroneous in some sense, the developers are afraid and they are responsive, and they respond well.
hopefully the team and developers can solve any problems that exist today, of course the best we always expect.
I'm sure that the team will be able to solve any problems that may arise in the project. Because in the development team there are real experts in their field.
I also want to believe in this that the team will cope with all the difficulties and difficulties, and will be able to fulfill all the plans that have been outlined.
Activity: 210
Can US citizens participate in ico?

Of course, US citizens can participate on the ICO. Everyone can participate on the ICO if you're willing to invest on the project.
Activity: 45
Can US citizens participate in ico?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.
This is the sign of ico which is becoming successful. This is the great achievement which has achieve by team in very less time. Their marketing strategies work very well and they are able to attract investors towards the project. We just need to have patience because after a certain time the later project will grow more.
Activity: 294
How much has the project collected so far?We managed to raise the soft cap?I'm glad if these are good numbers

As I visited their social account pages. I saw the news that they already collected more than 5 Million dollars plus as of now. The good side is its still increasing day by day.
They are actively trending in all the social platforms and we can also experience loads of people who are actively participating and the existing participants are bringing new investors who is a new positive sign for the platform.
Activity: 98
PISTI
So whats the development of your negotiations with exchange sites to list your token to thier platform, can you give us some updated news about it?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I know Traxia project would really be a competitive one, upon receiving nearly $10 million USD. This would really a good start that this would be successful.
Yes, do you know Faceter project? It really a good project because on the ICO, they have reached $10 million usd in just 20 seconds! I hope this project will be successful.
Yes it was an incredibly fast fundraising. Since not all in such a short time can collect even 1000 dollars. And the project has collected 10 million dollars, it's incredible! I admire such teams that do everything to ensure success for their project! Therefore, I think that the team takes an example from successful projects and does everything for such a result.

Having that kind of achievement means a lot to the supporters of these project. Their strategy really have some good effects towards the reaction of the investors. Traxia is increasing its ability to attract more people then this will probably can have something in the future.
Activity: 98
Dont forget to add news on cryptocalendars. Traders always try to find good ideas. So add your events to https://tothemoon.live/
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Wow Bruno just announce on the telegram  " We are proud to announce that we have received nearly $10 Million USD so far"   that is great !! . TRAXIA team are working very hard indeed and their efforts are yielding fruits.

Nice, this project really got this great achievement. They already received nearly $10 million and still keep counting. The dev really made their best that is why they are now successful.

It simply means that traxia project is a good project,  it can be seen to what they've got starting from the start until now.  It is an achievement that says this project is awesome,  usable and a good for investment. Keep the goodness of this project, to achieve more success as months and years goes by.

Agree, traxia really did its best to reach this status now. They already earned a good amount of profit and this will be use to continue all their plans and also follow all their goals.
Activity: 154
Wow Bruno just announce on the telegram  " We are proud to announce that we have received nearly $10 Million USD so far"   that is great !! . TRAXIA team are working very hard indeed and their efforts are yielding fruits.

Nice, this project really got this great achievement. They already received nearly $10 million and still keep counting. The dev really made their best that is why they are now successful.

It simply means that traxia project is a good project,  it can be seen to what they've got starting from the start until now.  It is an achievement that says this project is awesome,  usable and a good for investment. Keep the goodness of this project, to achieve more success as months and years goes by.
Activity: 224
With respect to you bro. Who is bruno? As I have visited now on their telegram and I asked the admin regarding the current funds collected. They replied thay they have earned over 1Million ADA and about 6300eth. Anyways, the team still managed to collect enough funds. And this figures will surely be used to improved Traxia platform.
Activity: 15
I'm waiting for the bounty program.
Activity: 294

The fruit of the effort, time and hardwork of the team working behind the Traxia project can now really be seen as a positive outcome. Great news for all of us by this project because the Traxia has gain $10 Million for now. Hopefully more people will be able to reach Traxia project and understand this project. I am looking forward for this project's further success.
Pages:
Jump to: