Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 49. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO? Is the ICO still running these days? I hope they will list their tokens in major exchange like Bittrex.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Wow! good it's really great to know that Traxia project has a new partnership and more than $5 million USD funds raised. That fund would really a big help to become stable the project in the future.
What a really great news for us! The Traxia is really worth the support. And now, as days goes by, more investors are keep engaging to this project as they can really see the potential of the Traxia for the crypto community. And moreover, more supporters are keep getting here and making the Traxia community much bigger.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Wow! good it's really great to know that Traxia project has a new partnership and more than $5 million USD funds raised. That fund would really a big help to become stable the project in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

yeah this is not something new, 99% of ICOs are just registered in an other country and the stuff is in an other country. But it is interesting why they choose Switzerland to register this ICO.
We need to find out the right economy where we can even necessarily come to all the legal procedures and the rules to drive through the better outcomes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

yeah this is not something new, 99% of ICOs are just registered in an other country and the stuff is in an other country. But it is interesting why they choose Switzerland to register this ICO.
Activity: 196
The project initially was very demanded, it was visible on activity of community, now the project has already got out to tops and start will place all points.
They are doing really well and part of it is due to their huge partnership and maybe private sales all joined to make it a huge deal
Their teams are ultimately fulfilling the tasks to win on every small grounds without taking some chance to ignore any activity and they are monitoring all the workflow constantly to drive a great success.
Activity: 154
The project initially was very demanded, it was visible on activity of community, now the project has already got out to tops and start will place all points.
They are doing really well and part of it is due to their huge partnership and maybe private sales all joined to make it a huge deal
It is all the leadership every individual dedicatedly contributed for the wellbeing of every investors of Traxia by enhancing to the new technologies.

Yeah, as I observed the development team are doing their best to do all and serve the expectation of its investors and clients and its very nice that we can see there full passion by answering the inquires of the people.That is one factor why Traxia is talk of the town lately because of its good team members.
Activity: 238
Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.
You have elaborated and taken a good initiative which really brings an easy understanding for the few users as many shared and there are more companies now showing huge interest.
Activity: 315
Merit: 17
Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.
Activity: 434

So that only their offical of Traxia is Shanghai - China? And it is international project by many people. Anyway, thank for your useful information.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
It's not that the funds of Traxia will go to Switzerland bank as we are depositing the funds in crypto all our funds will be stored in the crypto currency.
I know this, but i meaning when they convert crypto to fiat for operation fees, they will come to Switzerland bank?
Activity: 294
It is all the leadership every individual dedicatedly contributed for the wellbeing of every investors of Traxia by enhancing to the new technologies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I very much hope that the team of TRAXIA will not let their users down, as well as partners who, thanks to their name and popularity, are promoting the project. I really hope that in the end, we will see a successful and successful project of TRAXIA.

We are all hoping that this project is really legit and also hoping that dev will not disappoint us. I will look forward for more updates and more new announcements about traxia project.
I will also continue to monitor the progress of the TRAXIA project, since there should be news soon from the development team. And while they are supported by good partners who have achieved results.
They are truly supported by good investors and there are many more like us waiting for the team to share the news about the development of the platform hopefully it is a good news and it makes the future bright for Traxia.

Traxia team were working hard to make their way to success even more clear. With their continuous achievement and being able to convince some investors in the real world then I think this has a good outcome in the near future.
Activity: 280
New partnerships & more than $5 million USD funds raised. Check out more:  https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-3-may-4th-2018-bc7469f0e9d4
Wow, that is a good news for the team and the community here. A $5 million USD raised is a big one. Hoping this can really help and improve the project to a better one in the future.
Activity: 238
I read too many good comments about Traxia in social media and the experts also appreciate Cardano and say that end of the year Cardano is going to moon. Both sides seems to have too many benefits from this fusion.
Yes, actually good reviews are flooding everywhere in socialmedia. Its a vey positive outcome for the project since its been a while when they introduce traxia to the crypto market. In Cardo side this also their advantage because  Traxia is doing very well.  Traxia received so much attentions from people in the market. Many are sending interest in the project.
Good reviews will affect a lot in getting more and more investors to the project as more and more investors will then come to know about this project and indeed that might proove out to be usefull for the tea,
Yeah, good reviews will really help them to keep the fire burning and work better every time. I hope they learn from their bad reviews and work on them.
Activity: 182
I have not yet invested my savings, because I have not seen any worthy projects that would inspire confidence in me

I think this is the project you could trust in case you have doubt on other ICO's that we don't even recognize. They have been partnered in Cardano hub so that's +1 for me I guess.

As what we observed, Traxia has been able to maintain their good reputation because we didn't even heard any big complains about the project. And yes, being able to have a good partner seems a guaranteed that the platform will have a better results.

Yeah right, the project reputation is increasing good as days passes by, the partnership really help this project to become known. I am now waiting for this platform to be launch very soon.
Activity: 182
I very much hope that the team of TRAXIA will not let their users down, as well as partners who, thanks to their name and popularity, are promoting the project. I really hope that in the end, we will see a successful and successful project of TRAXIA.

We are all hoping that this project is really legit and also hoping that dev will not disappoint us. I will look forward for more updates and more new announcements about traxia project.
I will also continue to monitor the progress of the TRAXIA project, since there should be news soon from the development team. And while they are supported by good partners who have achieved results.
They are truly supported by good investors and there are many more like us waiting for the team to share the news about the development of the platform hopefully it is a good news and it makes the future bright for Traxia.
Activity: 29
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: