Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 94. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

This guy is bad speaker and he has no energy in his voice, if someone has no knowledge about finance trading will not understand any single work of he's saying and problem is the only one who speaks about Traxia in all videos that I came across.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

And since the Cardano is growing as day pass by. I think more projects will arise on its platform, and that they can stay to compete in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Nothing is impossible if team will do their best to make their project successful. Cardano and Traxia have high chance to achieve success, they just need to be more hard work and more active.
Their combination is really great and such potentials can actually give investors hope let's hope they achieve great success
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
It is difficult to foresee the best time for investments. but those who have already invested in the project should hope for the success of the project
The best time to invest is being an early bird for you to get the big bonus and take ahead of the next sales. This is if you have some money to invest and so you believe on the this Traxia ico. The first cardano token and invested by cardano hub is a big factor for traxia not only for investors as well the whole community supporters of cardano.

And since the Cardano is growing as day pass by. I think more projects will arise on its platform, and that they can stay to compete in the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Nothing is impossible if team will do their best to make their project successful. Cardano and Traxia have high chance to achieve success, they just need to be more hard work and more active.
The hard work of the team is necessary for this project to be successful. Yeah definitely have the talent and the right idea but they just need a way to implement it and become successful.
Activity: 280
I missed something, was there an airdrop, I would really like to participate, because the project is just excellent, more like that.
I didn't see anything related to airdrop here, they only have bounties. I agree with the project is excellent, with more support coming, I think this will become more successful than today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It is very interesting to see the projects on Cardano. Most projects now choose the popular Etereum, and so will the opportunity to explore a new blockchain for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Here is a good youtube video from the CEO of LiqEase explaining what problems Traxia actually solving. I recommend it to watch - these are good organized guys from europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV4ieHhXRgg

I think it is the best way to connect with the people who are interested in your project.actually Traxia is making some good quality effort to improve in many sectors.so update more & more, draw people's attention
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Lets see what cardano hub brings to blockchain. I will be following this project.
Activity: 182

If this project becomes successful, then in the future and other serious developers seriously will think of cooperation with cardano and will keep them on a sight for interaction. Also they will look towards cardano blockchain and will perhaps avoid erc20 for the platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.
it still a growing market so i think things will pickup later and it looks like the market is growing a little
I really hope that at last the spring comes on the crypt-market and the course gradually rises. This will have a very positive impact on the development of the project and improve the condition of its investors.
I also hope so, because in winter we made a forecast that all coins will grow by summer. Therefore, I think that now is the time to buy and invest in such projects. Especially since this team has very good partners. They have a very good reputation in the market for crypto currency. I invest and you too, then you will not regret.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Here I have a question you did only on the air? Or you have an alternative in the form of a cardano or something else.

What do you mean about that question mate? Traxia came from the Cardano project. Please read all the information about it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Traxia is a very good quality project. This project will do a lot better, hope to be good token value. The investor will be able to profit better from the traxia project
I also think of it as a project that has excellent potential or quality from projects that I feel are able to benefit all of us.
I think so but I would not probably think that this would be a benefit for all of us because we can't control the movement of the market.
Exactly. The crypto market nowadays is really hard to predict when to up and down. Even if this project have a potential to success, there is no assurance we can be rewarded by the dev team because their priority is to upgrade and improve this plattform into a useful kind of investment.
it still a growing market so i think things will pickup later and it looks like the market is growing a little
I really hope that at last the spring comes on the crypt-market and the course gradually rises. This will have a very positive impact on the development of the project and improve the condition of its investors.
Activity: 616

If the Cardano is growing, then definitely there will be more people who would likely to make interest in this projetc. Let's see if this project can attract more investors because they have bounty programs and the chance of getting to be more popular would somehow increased.
Of course, that is a usual activity of the market. If the parent coin grew so much, the child will be too. The child will always be following their parent.
Activity: 252
Here I have a question you did only on the air? Or you have an alternative in the form of a cardano or something else.
Activity: 224

Well, it's hard to tell this right now sinced this Traxia project are just new and not been fully developed. Maybe after the launched of this plattform, it will be but it will depends on the situation in the market. If the market goes down, then it will be difficult for this project to arised and be part of the top ten crypto coins.
Activity: 210

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.

There are good synergies and I think when Cardano experiences a strong bull run that is also going to be very positive for Traxia.

Definitely, because Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano Hub. Whatever happens to Cardano , Traxia is also affected by the fluctuations. Moreover, it seems that everything for now are all doing fine and this might probably an indication that the team were seriously doing their jobs.

We are not sure about that, when something happen to cardano I am not sure if traxia will be affected because they are both difference projects. Its just that cardano made investment in this project.

I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

This project will give a lot of attention to Cardano once they already integrated it to their blockchain. If they can execute it well, the result will benefit both Traxia and Cardano.

There are good synergies and I think when Cardano experiences a strong bull run that is also going to be very positive for Traxia.

Definitely, because Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano Hub. Whatever happens to Cardano , Traxia is also affected by the fluctuations. Moreover, it seems that everything for now are all doing fine and this might probably an indication that the team were seriously doing their jobs.

We are not sure about that, when something happen to cardano I am not sure if traxia will be affected because they are both difference projects. Its just that cardano made investment in this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

If the Cardano is growing, then definitely there will be more people who would likely to make interest in this projetc. Let's see if this project can attract more investors because they have bounty programs and the chance of getting to be more popular would somehow increased.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Pages:
Jump to: