Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 92. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Today, Traxia had a successful meeting from B20 Blockchain meetup. They have brought their projects to Chinese investors and have been highly appreciated
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

https://i.imgur.com/WUfyCO6l.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/q9hTzX4l.jpg          https://i.imgur.com/Tf0S9pbl.jpg

This is a very nice update coming from you guys. It will be easier to track the ICO, it's also very convenient to share to other people and do promotions for bounty hunters.
Mobile based review app? Great! Now it's very handy and comfortable to anyone who plans to review the project. Let's see if more people will know about the project more Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I hope that your project will be successful, because it's a rarity when they make their tokens on cardano, it's not very usual.
of course we all expect that this project can run well and achieve success. I see this project is very worthy to be successful.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I guess this project won't be affected if something happens to cardano.  But it will if cardano gets their investment on the traxia project.
Of course, i don't know i comment again and again so much time, but everyone still keep their mind that Traxia is Cardano, lol. Traxia only the projects which invested by Cardano Hub, and they accept ADA as paygate for their ICO - only that.
Actually I dare to challenge your beliefs as I carefully study the project already at a long distance, in my opinion and based on information read by me, traxia in the future plans to change erc20 ethereum platform for cardano and it is the fact and only a matter of time.

Activity: 252
I hope that your project will be successful, because it's a rarity when they make their tokens on cardano, it's not very usual.
Activity: 196
Interesting project. This project addresses the issue of dealing with the seller and buyer relationship through a smart contract. The project has a clear road map that engaging campaigns do not force participants into difficult requirements. I would love to participate in this potential project!
Small and medium enterprises have a lot of challenges in reality and that is equal to expense and loss of productivity. Traxia is just making  business finances easier and manageable.
Small scale enterprises really need to face several huge problems which are not even solved sometimes and can cause major harm to the enterprice. This project is a best option for all those small and medium enterprises.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Interesting project. This project addresses the issue of dealing with the seller and buyer relationship through a smart contract. The project has a clear road map that engaging campaigns do not force participants into difficult requirements. I would love to participate in this potential project!
Small and medium enterprises have a lot of challenges in reality and that is equal to expense and loss of productivity. Traxia is just making  business finances easier and manageable.
Traxia will be of a lot usefull for every individual ahead and also i am sure that more and more peoples will invest in traxia so that the future for this project really goes well and also the investors will have some good profits out of it.
Traxia will be a great source for business finances and management and also most of the peoples will find this project much profitable and yes so for sure they might invest here. This project should reach some great heights soon.
Activity: 224
Traxia will be of a lot usefull for every individual ahead and also i am sure that more and more peoples will invest in traxia so that the future for this project really goes well and also the investors will have some good profits out of it.
Activity: 182
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
We added Traxia to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support TMT so that you can easily get started. You can also post your TMT addresses to start receiving tips/payments/donations in TMT tokens. Smiley

What do you think about Traxia? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know! If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

If you are a member of the Traxia core team, you can manage the Traxia profile to respond to reviews, add/show off your entire team, update your profile information in real-time, and more! To manage the Traxia profile, follow the prompts within the app or contact us at [email protected] for manual verification.

This is a very nice update coming from you guys. It will be easier to track the ICO, it's also very convenient to share to other people and do promotions for bounty hunters.

Well, the team did a good strategy and hopefully this will effectively work. Traxia campaign already been running for several weeks and probably more people area already know about it.
Activity: 322

Interesting app bud! This is a great software to check new ico as well aside from traxia. This should be recommended to the community.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Such relationships in the market builds a huge trust and with a good understanding it even reaps a more profitable transaction workflow and all the participants who choose Traxia will be benefited.
Definitely. I really wanted to be a guy who get benefited by the market with a plenty of trust from the people here in order to get more profit.
it's simple. You just need to support the Traxia project, because there are two more days to purchase tokens with a 10% bonus. By the way, is there an opportunity to find out how much investment has been collected so far?
A lot has been invested, but unfortunately the project's purse is not public. I hope the team will be able to convince investors to participate more in the project.

You're right, they need to put some consideration in announcing to the public when it comes to the money they have collected in order for the investors to know if the team is good in collecting funds for the project.

I think if you participate in their ICO, maybe you can see their sale status. Well, there are some reasons why they need to private their token status and hopefully people would understand.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 210
Such relationships in the market builds a huge trust and with a good understanding it even reaps a more profitable transaction workflow and all the participants who choose Traxia will be benefited.
Definitely. I really wanted to be a guy who get benefited by the market with a plenty of trust from the people here in order to get more profit.
it's simple. You just need to support the Traxia project, because there are two more days to purchase tokens with a 10% bonus. By the way, is there an opportunity to find out how much investment has been collected so far?
A lot has been invested, but unfortunately the project's purse is not public. I hope the team will be able to convince investors to participate more in the project.

You're right, they need to put some consideration in announcing to the public when it comes to the money they have collected in order for the investors to know if the team is good in collecting funds for the project.
Activity: 378
Activity: 168
What is the benefit for the Buyer to participate in the ecosystem?
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors

Yes, but not all businessmen will be attracted to join and participate in this project if the dev will not improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

I think you are right mate. Investors nowadays are just so wise and vigilant in every project in bitcoin world. They were only going to invest if the bonuses offered by the dev team are good and big. I hope the Traxia team will also offered bonuses and discounts on their token sales so that there will be a lot of investors were going to joined here.

I agree, investors will find a good project that they can get a big profit. Today it is beru hard now to get investors if you don't have any good offers to them. Since the project is the one who need investors, so they should pleased the investors.
Activity: 574
Activity: 224
Cardano's superior technology will allow Traxia to present a more robust solution to better tackle scalability, settlement and security. Sellers and Buyers continue to receive and pay in Fiat. The only blockchain related effort is to input a private key.
That is this project primarily for businessmen? It's good, because among them there are a lot of investors

Yes, but not all businessmen will be attracted to join and participate in this project if the dev will not improve their marketing and advertising strategies. They need to add more bonuses to attract many investors.

I think you are right mate. Investors nowadays are just so wise and vigilant in every project in bitcoin world. They were only going to invest if the bonuses offered by the dev team are good and big. I hope the Traxia team will also offered bonuses and discounts on their token sales so that there will be a lot of investors were going to joined here.
Pages:
Jump to: