Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRC|PPC|FRC] vPool.us - 1% fee, PPLNS - scam alert- - page 6. (Read 14687 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
I am one of those who first  try this pool when my power is not allowed to be solo mining. last time I worked more than 60 hours after block 39,597 and left without waiting. Now pool paid reward for block 40,096 and I got the coins. I think everything is taken into account. On buttom statistics page  seen
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 520 confirms!

Something is off.  The  "Estimated Per Payout" does not seem right.
I pointed 2.7G (est. daily payout 250 PPC/day) rig and run it for ~90 minutes, the "Estimated Per Payout" is showing 2.8 PPC for the 90 minutes I was on the pool. It works out to ~45 PPC/day.  Is the operator collecting the remaining 200 PPC/day?

I'll see if I get paid 15 PPC (I should be getting not 3) for the 90 minutes I was on the pool.  After the 520 blocks of course... Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm gonna keep an eye on this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Please report what you get here, this pool is just sketchy so far

edit: I just got a payout and only 1/6th of my shares were counted as valid, after telling me earlier that all were valid...

My basic understanding is you mine until blocks are found, and then you get paid your shares for that block when it's confirmed. I made a lot less than if I just mined somewhere else though because it ended up counting the majority of my shares as invalid and didn't tell me until the end. Not sure what's up. I'm going to give it one-two more blocks before I move pools now. I'm thinking maybe one issue for me is latency, the server seems to be far away from where I'm at
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://ppc.vpool.us/about

PPLNS is not for pool hoppers. Share difficulty has been change and block rewards too, thus and so "Estimated Per Payout" is variable.

legendary
Pointed one of my miners to it (petervii id)

Will post when I get paid.

One miner for 2.5ghz...what the heck are you running?  Smiley

Just my laptop  Wink
everyone knows that. Problem is.... There is no "unconfirmed reward" info or round delimitations on the frontend. I shouldn't have to guess and hope for 2 days. Until that is addressed, I'd rather pay 8% pps on coinotron.

Glad to see you.
http://ppc.vpool.us/blocksAuth
40,513   42 left
40,501   30 left

Waiting rewards too...
Activity: 658
Hi guys. It's PPLNS pool,  holding period of 520-block!
https://github.com/ppcoin/ppcoin/wiki/FAQ

PS: be patient

everyone knows that. Problem is.... There is no "unconfirmed reward" info or round delimitations on the frontend. I shouldn't have to guess and hope for 2 days. Until that is addressed, I'd rather pay 8% pps on coinotron.
legendary

One miner for 2.5ghz...what the heck are you running?  Smiley

But I have been mining since blocks have been found\confirmed and I have gotten nothing. Do I have to find a block myself, or just anyone mining in the pool?
Activity: 40

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
nothing to do there, mining = impossible
Something is fishy - 5 days no payout, blocks are only being found by Stiff and people not listed as actively mining. If anyone else gets paid out please post here and let us know

My amount of shares has also been stuck at "Updating" for a couple of days now. I'm switching pools until someone can verify this pool is legit. I have 2,594 unpaid shares across multiple blocks that have been confirmed, I have no reason to continue on this pool at the moment. Sorry guys
i find block  Tongue
Activity: 77
I always get disconnected time to time
ppc.vpool.us:2082 04/04/2013 11:45:37, IO errors - 1, tolerance 2
or I have also
ppc.vpool.us:2082 04/04/2013 09:21:42, long poll IO error

and the website does not update my info. Feeling, It is mining for nothing.
come back, without you is no luck  Grin
Activity: 535
ppc & frc working but no trc... Sad

2013-04-03 23:47:43: Listener for "TRC": trc.Vpool.us:2053 03/04/2013 23:47:43,  [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
2013-04-03 23:47:44: Listener for "TRC": trc.Vpool.us:2053 03/04/2013 23:47:44, IO errors - 2, tolerance 2
2013-04-03 23:47:45: Listener for "TRC" shutting down

I am one of those who first  try this pool when my power is not allowed to be solo mining. last time I worked more than 60 hours after block 39,597 and left without waiting. Now pool paid reward for block 40,096 and I got the coins. I think everything is taken into account. On buttom statistics page  seen
Activity: 658
Yeah I am starting to wonder what the hell is up with those rounds.... That is very detrimental to me and if not fixed soon will have to switch to another pool.

Edit : problem has been going on way too long and is affecting me at over 200$ a day. Sorry, gone.
When does the current PPC round end? It's been the same round for a few days now
Pages:
Jump to: