Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 39. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I was inspired by the market to sync my wallet.

At about block 436000 the network grew from 7 to 25 nodes and my wallet started earning generous stake payments.

My wallet started staking at 86% sync which seemed odd.

When my stake weight went over the network i decided to start over with a zero balance wallet thinking i may have slid onto a dark side of a fork.

You know why I'll be holding but do i want to get online to fill some buy orders from $1-$10/tri to expand the economy. Any wallet advice? Is there a pirate node attempting a takeover? Have wheight, will hold.

Thank you TRI team

welcome back! glad to have you..

yes the network is growing stronger each day.. awareness is spreading.. people are waking up ..

here is a bootstrap to help all users sync up the wallet much quicker

http://108.61.216.160/cryptochainer.chains/chains/triangles_blockchain.zip

also if you dont feel like keeping your clients sync or cant stake for what ever reason you can stake TRI online at www.poswallet.com  or run a full node yourself! decentralization is the key!

currently poswallet is staking almost 3% of the total TRI supply! thats wow! they are finding blocks very quickly! join in on the fun! or solo stake it yourself!

which ever path you choose it will still help the network grow! keep staking and keep hodlng if ya dont feel like dumping it at these current market prices then just stake and wait! its the only advice i can give ya !

also! Triangles birthday is just around the corner!  July 16th ! in a few months Triangles will be 3 years old soon! 3 years in the crypto is like thousands of years... Triangles is still very much alive and growing no matter what you've heard.. network is healthy! blocks are moving!  nodes are staking! spread the word! help all your crypto friends and family know why..

you are all welcome to the upcoming party Wink
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
I was inspired by the market to sync my wallet.

At about block 436000 the network grew from 7 to 25 nodes and my wallet started earning generous stake payments.

My wallet started staking at 86% sync which seemed odd.

When my stake weight went over the network i decided to start over with a zero balance wallet thinking i may have slid onto a dark side of a fork.

You know why I'll be holding but do i want to get online to fill some buy orders from $1-$10/tri to expand the economy. Any wallet advice? Is there a pirate node attempting a takeover? Have wheight, will hold.

Thank you TRI team

hello Triangles Community! i noticed we didnt have a place online to generate paper wallets!..

so i was up late last night putting this together for you all to enjoy!

Triangles is rare! so store them offline on a paper backup for safe keeping!

print some TRI paper wallets! give them away as gifts to your friends and family to enjoy!

....you know why...

generate some paper wallets now using the link below!

http://triangles.pcriot.com/index.html?currency=triangles

hope everyone had a great weekend!
Wow
Increasingly rare

yep! other coins claim they are rare..  but have more than half of thier total supply listed on exchanges... lol but with TRI its the real deal..

with only 429 TRI listed on exchanges.. the people who know why.. are not dumping any..

keep in mind there is only about 72,891 TRI currently in circulation.. so how is it the exchange only has 429 TRI ? ;p

its just a matter of time...  the ones who dont know why..

will know why..

.... keep staking my friends..  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

hmmm i guess people are starting to know why ;p

hmmm a look at the order books today...

does anyone know why theres only 429 TRI avail on purchase on Cryptopia exchange?

Grin

hmm...

do you know why someones trying to buy 7877 TRI when theres only 1117 TRI currently available on the exchange for sale?

hmm the demand is greater than avail supply on exchanges...

Grin

yes!!!...

.... kurniajim knows why!
I love triangle
Because low CIC

TRI has the most volume currently at   https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange

...you know why..

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

wow cool! TRI trading pair added on POSwallet.com

you can now buy TRI with POSW or sell TRI for POSW! very cool!

make sure ya check out our good friends at https://poswallet.com/exchange/tri_posw/

... you know why

hodl strong my crypto friends! keep staking! you know why...
Nice!
Price tri, up again

hmm Triangles is the best price performer with 94.48% over the last 12h.... do you know why?

woot looks like TRI is getting noticed by  @CryptoIndexes !

please follow them on twitter @ https://twitter.com/CryptoIndexes

TRI is on its way to being great again...

....you know why

1337 TRI listed in the pool Wink very nice!  over 1% of the total supply is staking at www.poswallet.com !

the TRI poswallet pool seems to be finding over 8+ blocks per day! come and find some blocks with us!

just open an account at poswallet send some TRI and watch it grow!

so rare even the faucet is dry! you know why?

hello world please donate to the faucet!

Donate to TRI faucet!
Send TRI to TMXkVsgKSTLpv9hQodpfqL5oPAYGeWKTmj

cool! TRI is great for sharing with friends! the more you give the more you get! you know why!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Looking to buy TRI OTC, personal message me if you are interested in selling. Looking forward to be a part of the community.

Still looking for to buy TRI, will take the bag off your hands looking to buy 1200+ willing to pay above market price if you have a large amount.
Pages:
Jump to: