Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 43. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Happy new year Wurst!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Happy new year everyone! Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
the Cat-a-clysm.
wow a lot of cheap TRI up for grabs.
Activity: 340
Merit: 164
Hello all. I've opened a store that sells coffee and snacks in exchange for cryptocurrency - and we accept Triangles (manually)! Please come check us out at http://www.cryptomercado.com - US customers only for right now. Thanks!

Trying to checkout, How do I pay with TRI? I dont see TRI listed with the coins.

Send an email to eljefe at cryptomercado.com with the order number - I think I see you already in the abandoned checkouts.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=-"

gives

net.cpp:57:37: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
 bool fUseUPnP = GetBoolArg("-upnp", USE_UPNP);
                                     ^
net.cpp: In function ‘void run_tor()’:
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
     };
     ^
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]

make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

the red bits were also present for not using UPNP switch. so not relevant it seems.
heh. red means NOT important

lmao i had this problem back in october.. where has my memory gone and i wonder if i got past it ??

-=-=--=
lolz.
USE_UPNP=0 seems to work

you can leave the whole thing out as well. not sure to what avail but it worked with the clone I copy/pasted yesterday, for educational purposes. And run make clean before you start, seems to have helped my build.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=-"

gives

net.cpp:57:37: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
 bool fUseUPnP = GetBoolArg("-upnp", USE_UPNP);
                                     ^
     };
     ^

make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

the red bits were also present for not using UPNP switch. so not relevant it seems.
heh. red means NOT important

lmao i had this problem back in october.. where has my memory gone and i wonder if i got past it ??

-=-=--=
lolz.
USE_UPNP=0 seems to work
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

hmmz. just went to recompile daemon and am now getting an error.
did linux break it by updating ?

Code:
     };
     ^

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

we here at bumbacoin international welcome TRI into the cryptobetfair stable of awesome crypto gamez.

if the wheel of fortune still confuses you. see if this assists you,
it may mention bumba, but tri is now an accpetable currency Cheesy

https://cryptobetfair.com/
RJX
legendary
RJX
legendary
The faucet doesn't seem to allow me to click on the questionmarks. Is that a browser setting or is the faucet deactivated?
i think the faucet is dry.. maybe faucet payouts need to be lowered .. you know why
The faucet seems to be working fine, I'm assuming someone refilled it since the last post. Donated a few more anyway.

Yes it works again.

I know why. I think I do...

Grin
the Cat-a-clysm.
The faucet doesn't seem to allow me to click on the questionmarks. Is that a browser setting or is the faucet deactivated?
i think the faucet is dry.. maybe faucet payouts need to be lowered .. you know why
The faucet seems to be working fine, I'm assuming someone refilled it since the last post. Donated a few more anyway.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
RJX
legendary
RJX
legendary
Very nice summary!  Grin

Plus there will be some news within days, maybe this weekend - maybe shortly after. It's currently being worked on and it's great fun! Smiley

Can't wait for that news..!
Very nice summary!  Grin

Plus there will be some news within days, maybe this weekend - maybe shortly after. It's currently being worked on and it's great fun! Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Can someone please sum up TRI, its features & upcoming additions please.

TRI triangles, (TOR) fair public launch with IPO miner added ahead of time X13, wallet size is small, wallet upgraded qt5, currently pure PoS. Sync fast, blocks quick, coin travel speed is super fast! 4 confirms on received, 7 for staked coins. excellent coders very polite Dev team.  Low total coin count at 120,000 total coins, currently in pure POS (TOR) with under 61,000 TRI in circulations.  In wallet to wallet messages (TOR).  Android trading app TRIder.
stakes every 1 - 2 minutes at .02 TRI overall 35 TRI staked per day.  IP hidden so more secure network and messages.  The fastest coin I've come across and the inflation is great.
the Cat-a-clysm.

When TRI ended its POW phase and switch to POS it broke. The block chain stalled and no new blocks were being created. With the support of the community and a dedicated developer(Wurstgelee) the block chain was jump started and POS blocks started being created again and has been working great ever since. 33% per annum POS reward, ~120k total coin cap. with about 60k coins currently in circulation. All transactions are tunneled through TOR and the wallet also includes messaging through TOR. TRIder app, for android devices is up and running thanks to Nightmarlev8, enables trading on Bittrex on mobile devices. see OP for more details or pop another questions for anything else you want to know.
Activity: 756
Pages:
Jump to: