Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 16. (Read 90255 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
0 active connections for the wallet?

Have you tried starting wallet with "-connect=lkta5xj5nlnxxmrt.onion:24112"? once you do that and get wallet synced, then start wallet normally.

edit: so are we all on the wrong fork?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Cool Night... Cool
I'll hook you up with some coinage for your work on the mac wallet once we know everything's shiny on the chain.

edit:
I've had 5-10 connections over the last day...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Also, does anyone know of someone reputable who can compile a Mac wallet for a small bounty?

Last thing, anyone who is going to be an active supporter, can you identify yourself?

I know wurstgelee, StephenJH, croTek4, whalebone, and I are in.

pineapples, gysca, Stenull, cynicSOB, romeshomey, tiggytomb, wadili89, Vlad2Vlad, CryptoHypno, irlandescoin, are you guys in?

Anyone else?

Hi,

First I am also in, which means I have a synced wallet (curr. block 13364). I synced it yesterday and checked the blockhashes posted in this thread, so yesterday I was on the right chain. I hope I still am...
Nevertheless I have a wallet with coins to stake (very small amount of 5.4 TRI's Tongue)

Second, if we get the chain now running smoothly and everyone is on the right chain I will setup a 24/7 node on a Rasperry Pi and write also a Tutorial for it.

Third I compiled the Mac Wallet yesterday morning, however I could not sync. So I have to investigate some time to delete the files (peer.data and so on as I already used the old versions on this Mac) and try to resync. But the compilation was successfull and I have a Mac Version of Cheops.

Finally, if everything runs smooth I have an idea to create a web-game (in some kind of betting/dice). This game will accept first only TRI (and later on other coins). Though this point depends first on the motivation of the community (but I already see that the right guys are involved Wink ) and personal motivation. Grin

So to answer your question, yes I am in.
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
i was just trying to sync the node which i want to use for the block explorer - which didnt work for more than 11500 blocks.

looks like we had a fork when bittrex enabled the wallet probably due to a big amount of coins suddenly available for stake with maximum coinage. time window fits. syncing always gets stuck @ 11500 claiming that getblockhash is wrong (in debug.log).

you can easily check this (after the usual backup of the triangles folder) by deleting the blkindex.dat, renaming blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat and starting your wallet again. your wallet will fail to import his own blockchain as bootstrap for more than 11500 blocks - you can verify that in debug.log. if u use your original triangles folder (the backup u just made) again youre synced up to >129xx and it appears to be working normally. am i right? Smiley

please tell me if anything above doesnt apply for you.

nothing to worry about now, we will address this tomorrow. dont make any serious transfers right now (since we will have to revert to a clean blockchain state -> 11500), just let it roll. Smiley

Is there a working blockexplorer?

thanks
richie

Hi,

Not yet, but wurstgelee says he should have it ready sometime next week.

Our wallet is updated, but we won't be re-enabling it till a blockexplorer is up. 

thanks
richie@bittrex

sounds fair.

work is in progress. Wink
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

thanks
richie

Hi,

Our wallet is updated, but we won't be re-enabling it till a blockexplorer is up. 

thanks
richie@bittrex
No more Rekt and Bust
"A+B+C=180"

\o/

i  just made a bootstrap @ 11222 - so we can use that tomorrow in the worst case. Smiley

We might actually be okay now.  Chain movement is much better.

Anyone who wants to test TRI with us but has no TRI, sync your chain to the current block, and I'll send you 5 TRI.  PM me your TRI address.

Everyone with TRI, update to latest client.  I think we finally got it.

Wallets:

First make a backup of your wallet. Everyone should do that from time to time. Copy the "%appdata%\roaming\triangles" folder (Windows) to a safe place. Done.

WINDOWS wallet, v 3.4.3.1 "Cheops":

https://mega.co.nz/#!dUkW1TBY!tt7a9rVi4qhdkVi-LiT2MXdBTnV_XtLGmq3KGLlptZA

Included is a folder with a bootstrap.dat file with 10881 blocks (if you wallet isn't synced to 10881 blocks before you update OR IF YOU PREVIOUSLY USED YESTERDAYS RELEASE - see the included readme!). Also a folder with a peers.dat file (if you have trouble finding peers - see the readme!). This bootstrap.dat file is also useful if u just downloaded the wallet: create a folder "triangles" in %appdata%\roaming and place the bootstrap.dat into that folder - then start the wallet.

If u have coins in your wallet, please start your wallet  with the "-connect=lkta5xj5nlnxxmrt.onion:24112" switch via commandline the first time after you updated your wallet. Its a non staking node and syncing to that node first prevents initial forking. Wouldn't  be much of an issue if it happens though. This also helps if u have trouble getting a connection despite using the peers.dat (see above).

once synced, close your wallet and start it again without "-connect" parameter. otherwise youre wallet wont connect to other nodes.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
A bunch of old transactions hit my wallet at like 2:30 this morning! Cant wait to get my tri's from trex so i can hook wurstgelee up with some!
No more Rekt and Bust
"triangles.technology" = Vry cool Grin

Sent you another couple TRI's... I've been nibbling on them at trex.

Also I think after 24 or maybe even 48h it's time to calculate the average blocktime and decide if to change some parameters. Like introducing a NODE_MIN_STAKING_INTERVAL or something. No more "block spamming", probably no more or almost no 0.00 reward blocks.

Seems logical.
I just organized a nice linux server and the domain "triangles.technology". Block explorer! Wink

Also I think after 24 or maybe even 48h it's time to calculate the average blocktime and decide if to change some parameters. Like introducing a NODE_MIN_STAKING_INTERVAL or something. No more "block spamming", probably no more or almost no 0.00 reward blocks.
No more Rekt and Bust
Yep disabled for me... cant wait to get those coins staking.  Grin
All those bittrex transactions rolled into my wallet at 3:19 est. Smiley
Things look swell.

Yep. looking healthy. Cheesy

Bittrex wallet still says "disabled" though?
No more Rekt and Bust
All those bittrex transactions rolled into my wallet at 3:19 est. Smiley
Things look swell.
legendary
Activity: 896

thanks
richie

Hi,

Activity: 937

thanks
richie
No more Rekt and Bust
Yes, my number of 0.0's has dropped off quite a bit... gotta love normalcy.

Wink
Im off for the night and most part of tomorrow, I will check things from time to time.
But I expect it to run smoothly without further intervention.
No more Rekt and Bust
Yes, my number of 0.0's has dropped off quite a bit... gotta love normalcy.
I just created a dev wallet: 1 wallet, 4 addresses, 50 coins each. Can be seperated into 4 wallets/nodes if needed (via importprivkey). Enough for  testing stuff.

Also i noticed the average TRI award per PoS block going up - which makes sense with higher diff/slower minting. Almost no 0.0 blocks any more. Looking healthy and sane. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: