Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 19. (Read 90226 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
If your wallet doesnt do this via debug console, youre on a fork!

getblockhash 11072
608ab1d91366798abe291d7c103bb6d354c7cd593000aad5e1e57accdf9dff1e
Yeah dude you earned a hard fought break for sure. Hit the beach or something!

in·i·ti·a·tive
iˈniSH(ē)ətiv/
1. the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do

Wink

Btw... its relatively cold in northern/middle Europe currently. Noch beach. Sad

I will be on a short island trip next weekend though. Wink

(I have internet access - just in case)
Oh. Someone is on a fork with 11089 blocks. Wrong way! You should resync from bootstrap. Smiley
Lets wait a few on the new ann maybe?[i'll go along with whatever you guys feel though]

Maybe we can use this topic to create a little plan first.

No need to rush with anything! Lets get bittrex to sync and enable the wallet first (tomorrow? if things run smooth).

New ANN when Block Explorer is available maybe?

Anyways,I'm fine with whatever the "Test Team" suggests or wants to do.  I will deliver whats necessary from my side. Smiley

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Lets wait a few on the new ann maybe?[i'll go along with whatever you guys feel though]

Maybe we can use this topic to create a little plan first.
It wouldnt hurt to notify bittrex about the progress and that we would like them to enable/update the wallet tomorrow if things still run smoothly. Smiley

I don't know which is the right guy to talk to about updating the wallet, but I asked one of them a question about another coin on their IRC channel and he gave me an instant response.

I dont know that either. But im glad if you guys manage that part. If they require something from me, let me know.

ps: Next stop: block explorer - I'm doing it. Might take 2-3 days - Weekend comes first. Wink

Great!

Also, GitHub has the latest source, right?

https://github.com/TrianglesCommunityProject/triangles

Yep. Github is up-2-date. Smiley

PS: Someone could easily do the ANN thread if no "multiple Adminship" is possible - which is what i guess. It doesnt have to be me because I could simply PM the technical and download part to the Thread-Starter.

pps: damn, that blockchain runs smooth. Cheesy

pps: those 0.0 coin blocks are btw normal and expected - influenced by the low maturity, the amount of network nodes and the interest rate and some other conditions i now cant recall. most important thing is: they keep the blockchain moving in adequate speed. Wink
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Yeah dude you earned a hard fought break for sure. Hit the beach or something!

in·i·ti·a·tive
iˈniSH(ē)ətiv/
1. the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
2. the power or opportunity to act or take charge before others do
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It wouldnt hurt to notify bittrex about the progress and that we would like them to enable/update the wallet tomorrow if things still run smoothly. Smiley

I don't know which is the right guy to talk to about updating the wallet, but I asked one of them a question about another coin on their IRC channel and he gave me an instant response.

I dont know that either. But im glad if you guys manage that part. If they require something from me, let me know.

ps: Next stop: block explorer - I'm doing it. Might take 2-3 days - Weekend comes first. Wink

Great!

Also, GitHub has the latest source, right?

https://github.com/TrianglesCommunityProject/triangles

legendary

edit: https://twitter.com/wurstgelee/status/505423199996485632
those 33% are fixed. the code is pretty clear about that:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
    nRewardCoinYear = MAX_TRI_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
   int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;

if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

with
static const int64 MAX_TRI_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.33 * COIN;

So if u have 1 coin with an age of 365 days (1 year) on stake, you get a reward of .33 TRI.

That works. Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Wow!! i missed a lot today. got my laptop win7 wallet online, did repairwallet and got all my old transactions back. connected remotely to my desktop at home with win8 and it crashed. Will work with it more when i get off work.

its partly resolved - its no windows-issue, its a wallet.dat issue.
u will probably have to do the importprivkey-thing - unless u havent got a wallet.dat backup which wasnt even used once with any cheops release.

importprivkey works like a charm though. Smiley

protip: store your priv keys @ a safe place. thats all u need in case everything goes haywire. Smiley

Gotcha, I'll read back through everything later, and get it squared away. Seems like everything is working pretty well for now!
legendary
yep. Cheesy

We should test it for a little while to make sure it won't fork and that POS interest rate works once we have several more on the network.  We also do need someone to compile that Mac wallet.  Do you know of a respected member who would accept a bounty to do that?

Then we need to do the relaunch thread unless 3angle updates the OP, but I don't think he's too invested in this coin.  Do you want to be the one who starts it?

edit: Haha, I forgot about bittrex.  They need to update first.
legendary
Wow!! i missed a lot today. got my laptop win7 wallet online, did repairwallet and got all my old transactions back. connected remotely to my desktop at home with win8 and it crashed. Will work with it more when i get off work.

u will probably have to do the importprivkey-thing - unless u havent got a wallet.dat backup which wasnt even used once with any cheops release.

protip: store your priv keys @ a safe place. thats all u need in case everything goes haywire. Smiley

Save backups of your wallet before you do anything though.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.

put your tri addy in that last post Smiley

Nice work!! CHEOPS lives.

My wallet is working and is synched.

Unfortunately my coins from Bittrex never showed up. I sent them on 8/18. Is there a step I am missing?

Many thanks.

Yes, there is one step: Bittrex isnt synced yet. Once they are, all these transaction are sent. Smiley Either that, or they cancel them in bittrex and you can resend.

Most important:
Not a single coin is lost. Smiley

Edit: I think some coins of mine reached minimum stake age and just mined a block. That was the 10977-blocks deadlock. We are obviously past that. Smiley

I sent a support request to Bittrex and sent a PM to a user I have seen represent Bittrex.

for them to reenable the wallet again? i would have waited at least a few hours....but you seem to be optimistic. Wink

about that new ann thread - is it possible to distribute admin rights here? so that more users could edit the OP?
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

put your tri addy in that last post Smiley

Nice work!! CHEOPS lives.

My wallet is working and is synched.

Unfortunately my coins from Bittrex never showed up. I sent them on 8/18. Is there a step I am missing?

Many thanks.

Yes, there is one step: Bittrex isnt synced yet. Once they are, all these transaction are sent. Smiley Either that, or they cancel them in bittrex and you can resend.

Most important:
Not a single coin is lost. Smiley

Edit: I think some coins of mine reached minimum stake age and just mined a block. That was the 10977-blocks deadlock. We are obviously past that. Smiley

I sent a support request to Bittrex and sent a PM to a user I have seen represent Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: