Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 46. (Read 90259 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Can't wait for POW to end. Collecting as many as possible. Should be a nice ride up to the top of the pyramid. Smiley Enjoy

When POW ending?

around +/- 4300 blocks from now.

Then we really need a new nice desigh OP. I think...

There should be a logo contest. I will donate 10 TRI to the winning design. I am sure a few others will donate as well. Make a great logo!

I like the logo as-is.

Don't rock the boat.

You know why.

+1

The orange triangle is great as-is.
Activity: 448
Can't wait for POW to end. Collecting as many as possible. Should be a nice ride up to the top of the pyramid. Smiley Enjoy

When POW ending?

There should be a logo contest. I will donate 10 TRI to the winning design. I am sure a few others will donate as well. Make a great logo!

I like the logo as-is.

Don't rock the boat.

You know why.
Activity: 322

When POW ending?

Any detail info

I have a sneaky suspicion that this dev is going to over deliver and be the real deal. Only time will tell but I think there is good things in-store for investors. If you set reasonable targets after pow there should be several strong waves to ride.   Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

When POW ending?

When POW ending?

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

When POW ending?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Should we ask dedicated to add this or is it better without the big miners?

I'd say there's already some big miners on it, I saw net hashrate hit 50GH yesterday.

Sure.  It actually hit 100GH for a moment when we had 10 rewards, but now we're down to 18GH with 5.
Activity: 371

I'd say there's already some big miners on it, I saw net hashrate hit 50GH yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
its so wierd..... I bought some triangles and my lights started to flicker.....
Activity: 299
Activity: 378
what is the premine? , any explorer?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
There is a limited quantity of coins! Real value! Hold, All sell orders should be starting at .08

or 8.

or 80
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
There is a limited quantity of coins! Real value! Hold, All sell orders should be starting at .08

or 8.
Pages:
Jump to: