Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 45. (Read 90259 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
keymaker
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
block explorer: Triangles

feel free to add this to the ANN
Activity: 448
dev updates? developments?

Not on a Saturday night, tonight we party, tell all our friends about Triangle - make them invest - then we take their money, buy Bitcoin for them - pump up the Triangle - and give our friends the Triangles they have invested in. This we should repeat every saturday night until Triangle is the single most valuable currency in the galaxy.

Sounds good?

You are THE MAN

(unless you're a woman, though the overall sentiment still applies)

You know why.
ded

Not on a Saturday night, tonight we party, tell all our friends about Triangle - make them invest - then we take their money, buy Bitcoin for them - pump up the Triangle - and give our friends the Triangles they have invested in. This we should repeat every saturday night until Triangle is the single most valuable currency in the galaxy.

Sounds good?

LMAO
keymaker

Sounds good?
Activity: 322
Activity: 299
Well it was only added 24 hours ago soo I kinda think it would take a couple days to move up.
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
volume are low cause all dump and rise concealcoin Sad....
ded
let it get a bit cheaper first. You know why
Activity: 271
this is in for a nice pump i guess

I dont know....low vol suggests unless someone has mined the crap out of this can't see a pump right away.  I want trhere to be I have bought and mined Tri  (I know why) but that bittrex order book looks lob sided

i know what you mean, i just have a feeling there might be more to this and dev may have some plans  Roll Eyes

Activity: 308

I dont know....low vol suggests unless someone has mined the crap out of this can't see a pump right away.  I want trhere to be I have bought and mined Tri  (I know why) but that bittrex order book looks lob sided
Activity: 271

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

volume still to low on bittrex....anyone know why?

we know why...

I need more volume on Bittrex before I start thinking of buying.........whyyyyyyyy?

we know why...

I need more volume on Bittrex before I start thinking of buying.........whyyyyyyyy?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

we know why...
Activity: 448
once PoW is over, and you all have dumped everything, when the marked is dead, and all hope seems lost.

Someone will buy every single coin from every one of you and set the price at the top of the pyramid.

You know why.

You're my hero.

You know why.
keymaker
once PoW is over, and you all have dumped everything, when the marked is dead, and all hope seems lost.

Someone will buy every single coin from every one of you and set the price at the top of the pyramid.

You know why.
Pages:
Jump to: