Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 120. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A bounty company up to what number continues? or is it already finished?

Bounty is on till 31.march 2018,so plenty fo time left to spread the word and get some tokens.

I signed up for everything possible.
Hopefully i get some nice tokens

Some new and improved FORCE tokens
Activity: 238

Bounty is on till 31.march 2018,so plenty fo time left to spread the word and get some tokens.

I signed up for everything possible.
Hopefully i get some nice tokens
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Yes quite a big fan I guess - although not to the point of registering up to the Jedi religion Wink Although I still think the original films are the best, but they are making a nice attempt at these latest films. Of course a big star wars gamer too. Spent endless hours as a teenager playing jedi knights 2: jedi outcast.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Should i expect to meet you in Battlefron 2?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Lol, exactly. Well it just seems a lot more fitting to our particular industry and project Smiley

So Star Wars fans as well?

New movie, any thoughts?
Activity: 84
Better not go there btcltcdigger.
Or you'll start a Star Trek/Wars war :X

Those wars are sadly gone,seeing how those new star trek/star wars films look like.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Lol, exactly. Well it just seems a lot more fitting to our particular industry and project Smiley

Yes quite a big fan I guess - although not to the point of registering up to the Jedi religion Wink Although I still think the original films are the best, but they are making a nice attempt at these latest films. Of course a big star wars gamer too. Spent endless hours as a teenager playing jedi knights 2: jedi outcast.

Activity: 126
Will there be chance to somehow integrate this system into old games,or it will be  impossible to do that?

There is no reason why that wouldn't be possible. Once we release our technology and integration kits however, it is then down to the developers to which games they would like to integrate the technology into. So unfortunately we cannot say for definite. Although, I am sure that if the demand for it is high enough, I am sure they would.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Did you contact any of the developers,and asked will they be interested for something like that?

Or maybe even some older f2p mmo that still has some playerbase?
Activity: 364
Thats true,shame to miss on bounty while its still on for 3 more months,plenty of time to get decent amount of tokens.

Yes, alot of tokens can be gained by simply sharing

Yes,and then just hodl FORCE!
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
Thats true,shame to miss on bounty while its still on for 3 more months,plenty of time to get decent amount of tokens.

Yes, alot of tokens can be gained by simply sharing
Activity: 308
Better not go there btcltcdigger.
Or you'll start a Star Trek/Wars war :X
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 84
Integration with Solitaire perhaps?  Grin

Grin I assume you are messing around here..

But just to clarify a point on this - we have to be careful on casting such a wide net. In business, sometimes it is more productive to focus on more niche areas - to capture that low hanging fruit. Of course, we have really big ambitions don't get me wrong. There is so much opportunity out there for our tech, even from one small part of what we are building.

Thats true,you dont want to spread too fast.First you have to be sure ur platform can handle certain amount of people,and then you can move from there.Gaming is a huge market so gotta be careful.
Activity: 98
Will there be chance to somehow integrate this system into old games,or it will be  impossible to do that?

There is no reason why that wouldn't be possible. Once we release our technology and integration kits however, it is then down to the developers to which games they would like to integrate the technology into. So unfortunately we cannot say for definite. Although, I am sure that if the demand for it is high enough, I am sure they would.

Did you contact any of the developers,and asked will they be interested for something like that?
Activity: 364
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 98
I see on the roadmap that plan for april 2018 is to achieve ISO27001 certification.Can you please explain a bit more what does that mean,and how it will benefit this project?

We are currently working towards our ISO27001 certification yes. The definition is as follows:

ISO 27001 (formally known as ISO/IEC 27001:2005) is a specification for an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organisation's information risk management processes.

Source: http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/ISO-27001

It basically ensures that we have the correct policies and procedures in place to protect our and our clients data and information. It helps us to understand the areas of weakness, so that be can better protect ourselves from attacks. The benefits are that we as a company will do regular checks to ensure that our technology is protected and that we have procedures in place, if an attack takes place. It gives peace of mind not only to use as a company that we are best prepared for attacks, but also for our clients and consumers to ensure that their data and information is secure.

Its is standard practice now for many IT related businesses.

So thats basic and key thing really,to secure your clients data and information,really basis for any successful bussiness.If you cant offer that,ur other services doesnt mean much,so i can see the importance of that ISO certification.

Well, you would be really surprised how many technology companies don't get certified or even consider it. It provides a really robust framework, that can be difficult to achieve, and in fact would cost a lot more to implement if left for further down the road, than by implementing it early on. So a company who understands the value and importance of this, can implement it much easier early on - then as the company grows they already have a strategy and standard practice to follow. It opens the doors to a lot more partnership opportunities too with much larger organisations. Some will actually not be able to engage with a company that does not meet these standards.

So in short, there is much more to be gained from simply protecting peoples information, systems and data (although extremely important in Todays climate of IT attacks) - it paves the way for larger networking/business opportunities.

Huh,that sucks really,in general,that so many companies are ignoring the security.But then again,it shows how serious you are as team,and how well thought this project is.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think bounty is on till end of March.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Integration with Solitaire perhaps?  Grin

Grin I assume you are messing around here..

But just to clarify a point on this - we have to be careful on casting such a wide net. In business, sometimes it is more productive to focus on more niche areas - to capture that low hanging fruit. Of course, we have really big ambitions don't get me wrong. There is so much opportunity out there for our tech, even from one small part of what we are building.

Jump to: