Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 198. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Read the latest TriForce Tokens MarketWatch featured article here!

Nicely said!

This is a significant step for the battle against piracy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Any planned support for mobile games? (android, ios)
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
What will the benefits be for singleplayer games?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
Great project we have here and it grows really fast after what i've saw on the first pages. The whole gaming industry needs a reshape when is about security and maybe TriForce can really provide it. Cool
Activity: 294
do you have some "star" in your team?

Star - developer/management with experience or some popular game developing experience?
Activity: 210
Loving all the suggestions coming in. You can be sure we will be taking them on board Wink

The battle clan idea especially, Jake our GM also suggested something like this a little while ago, we think it's an excellent idea.

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

hehe i'm so glad again that I have found this project and this community and i'm glad aswell to help this project with whatever I can.

Cheers.
Bosnia...
more and more I read, I see similarity with some service for video gaming, like STEAM... so it seams you gone take some share of market, right? what is expatiation of market share?
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Loving all the suggestions coming in. You can be sure we will be taking them on board Wink

The battle clan idea especially, Jake our GM also suggested something like this a little while ago, we think it's an excellent idea.

It is encouraging to hear that you are open to suggestions, as this kind of "relationship" where developers actually listen to their community is one of the most important things for successful business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This is interesting concept in latest article on Marketwatch is worth to read I think so this project will set new standard for gaming industry now blockchain space is getting mature more talented and professional people are running their projects on it. In future blockchain based project will become very popular this is right time to invest in this.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Somewhere in the whitepaper I read you want to encourage people to make communities like clans etc. on the platform, basically place where  friends can meet online.Do you plan to maybe add some VOIP, as that is very important for any online gaming community, and in that way having all that you need in one place?

wow , how did i miss this ? Sad uhm how about TriForce will create a battle clan to represent them in some fps actions , this sounds also cool and if they ever gonna do it , i'm gonna compet for a spot  Cool
well it can bring another impact and gather much attention if this can be implemented I think dev will recognized and check
if this can possibly added to their features I will wait for the next update about this, looking forward to join this project dev.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Nicely said!
Somewhere in the whitepaper I read you want to encourage people to make communities like clans etc. on the platform, basically place where  friends can meet online.Do you plan to maybe add some VOIP, as that is very important for any online gaming community, and in that way having all that you need in one place?

wow , how did i miss this ? Sad uhm how about TriForce will create a battle clan to represent them in some fps actions , this sounds also cool and if they ever gonna do it , i'm gonna compet for a spot  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Hi DirkDiggler1911,

This is a great suggestion and yes, absolutely essential for the gaming audience, so this is in place in our development pipeline.

Thanks

Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

hei mate , if you read the project info , you'll see that is aiming only the gaming industry and to be fair the gaming industry is really big with new features come online every day so, imagine that anti piracy stuff for big games , it can be huge .
Activity: 67
Is the platform designed just for gaming industry or you have a plan to spread to other industries?

Our solutions are very much focused on the gaming industry my friend.
Do you think it could target other industries then?

I agree, I just wanted to confirm
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 350
It's a great project. this project will be guaranteed to succeed and you choose a very experienced bounty manager.
Success Dev. I will definitely follow his bounty.

Our solutions are very much focused on the gaming industry my friend.
Do you think it could target other industries then?

Jump to: