Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 200. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hi everyone , just came here after joining the signature campaign. how are you guys ?
so i see the project itself is based on a gaming platform wich will provide anti piracy and an excelent reward system ( this is HOT ) . how about a good anti cheat program ? the gaming industry need a good anti hack system , much better than the battle eye and maybe you guys can provide it later on.  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Hi guys, I'm Jake Ashby the General Manager here at TriForce Tokens.

Thank you all for your support and positive feedback. Everything is looking great!

I've just posted a new article on Destiny 2, if anyone is interested in a read:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/destiny-2-whats-going-on-here-then-a924c0454b48

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 224
Are there any plans about making your own tournaments for the games?

this is good question, but I think first fokus is on multiplayer gaming, and maybe after that they gone be tournaments? Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey, yes absolutely tournaments will form a part of our network - but our difference is that this will be controlled by the community itself.. and yes we are focusing on our core objectives to grow real user adoption. I think this is what a vast number of projects tend to shy away from. Ultimately our true audience will be game developers and players themselves, not necessarily the blockchain community - as it is these users who are going to introduce real value to the token. This is what makes our project that little bit different Smiley

Great questions, keep them coming!

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

Bosnia...

this is good question, but I think first fokus is on multiplayer gaming, and maybe after that they gone be tournaments? Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TriForce Tokens PRE-SALE starts in 10 days! it looks like a promising project. I will prepare to join this project, good luck.

Thank you for supporting TriForce Tokens!

Everyone please don't forget to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

And join our Telegram group: https://t.me/TriForceTokens
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
TriForce Tokens PRE-SALE starts in 10 days! it looks like a promising project. I will prepare to join this project, good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in this thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get TFT tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1,000,000 TFT tokens, based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Triforce Tokens ICO (on 25th November, or before if the ICO is a success).

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
How about Division 2 and Battlefront 2? (sorry if this has been asked b4)
To ekurtovic:
And also you gone need protection against using hack tool in games..
This is an interesting one and certainly on our radar. Once we establish our foundation it will form part of our strategy.

To Kobila49:
Hi, i saw in presentation logo of RIOT. Does it means that playing League of Legends would grant me your rewards. I ask this because RIOT asks to pay real money for cool skins and other things.

Another game i am interested in see this implemented is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Do you see yourself there? Game is early access Smiley

With regards to that, I also doubt we will have a connection with RIOT in this manor. I believe that was our graphic designer who selected the imagery, so sorry for that confusion.
Also I've been wanting to give that game a go, after watching some streamers play! Looks like such an addictive game. Potentially we could and it will be those kind of developers we will be targeting for sure.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Whitepaper sounds good, but please, shed a light on the team involved.  Does it has  enough experience in executing this project? OP has very little info on that to make the conclusion.
which is very needed from particular project since that we all knew that a lots of ico has been created for different venue so with this exciting
project they needed to provide and showcase everything accordingly to attract more investors and gamers here.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi, i saw in presentation logo of RIOT. Does it means that playing League of Legends would grant me your rewards. I ask this because RIOT asks to pay real money for cool skins and other things.

Another game i am interested in see this implemented is PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. Do you see yourself there? Game is early access Smiley
Bosnia...
Thanks guys.. we are a very dedicated team on this project and will carry on working hard to establish ourselves in the industry. We have the right people, bringing on the right partnerships and getting some amazing feedback from the community.

To ekurtovic: With our research partner Dr. Nazaraf Shah, we are working on implementing solutions that will provide developers a means to detect suspicious users and activities through the network. There is a lot to put in place and we are going through various IP audits on this with our connections. With regards to the platform, you can think of it as a steam based system but connected to the blockchain and with the use of smart contracts to provide the overall governance on key features. Please check out the white paper, as that should provide a bit more detail for you.

Thanks for the great question Smiley

Thx for answer, I'm sure the system can fight against piracy...

And also you gone need protection against using hack tool in games..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
How do you plan to integrate with old games?
I assume new ones will be designed to use this platform, but what about old titles?

Well, it will depend on the platforms that those games exist on or how the architecture has been built - if it is a closed off game, it's going to be pretty tricky to do. We are already in talks with pre-existing game platforms at the moment and we tend to find it depends on the various nuances and their desires. We aren't just building a one size fits all nor will we target everything out there. Our solutions will work best for multi-player games that have an openness to third parties.

Is there some particular older games you are thinking of and we can take a look?

There's so many to choose.
But i'm more curious, if it will be platform agnostic?

For example, ps4 and pc, and stuff like that?
How do you plan to integrate with old games?
I assume new ones will be designed to use this platform, but what about old titles?

Well, it will depend on the platforms that those games exist on or how the architecture has been built - if it is a closed off game, it's going to be pretty tricky to do. We are already in talks with pre-existing game platforms at the moment and we tend to find it depends on the various nuances and their desires. We aren't just building a one size fits all nor will we target everything out there. Our solutions will work best for multi-player games that have an openness to third parties.

Is there some particular older games you are thinking of and we can take a look?

Thanks guys.. we are a very dedicated team on this project and will carry on working hard to establish ourselves in the industry. We have the right people, bringing on the right partnerships and getting some amazing feedback from the community.

To ekurtovic: With our research partner Dr. Nazaraf Shah, we are working on implementing solutions that will provide developers a means to detect suspicious users and activities through the network. There is a lot to put in place and we are going through various IP audits on this with our connections. With regards to the platform, you can think of it as a steam based system but connected to the blockchain and with the use of smart contracts to provide the overall governance on key features. Please check out the white paper, as that should provide a bit more detail for you.

Thanks for the great question Smiley

Bosnia...
you talk about protect against piracy, you are in developing these features... Are you make some new Steam system? how is gone work, what is thought? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Jump to: