Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 84. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I noticed the web site changed quite a lot and when one logs in, there's no access to the account balance anymore.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
I like this project and the team is all time present to answer  when we have questions in the forum or telegram.

Yes,i never  saw so active team like this one,and its really encouraging to see that!

There's plenty of active teams.
Usually in serious ICO's like this one
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Congrats on foxico listing. It will definately improve the flow of investors
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/triforcetokens

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Wicked, thanks for sharing!

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 84
Awesome work guys.
With all these buzz names you've added to the advisory board, i'm sure the ico will kick ass

Yes,some really big names came last few days.Who knows what kind of stuff is ashead of us,im sure its not over Smiley
Have you done any market Research with the gamers, to ask them is this would be something they would use?

Yes of course, everyone we have spoken to has been so excited about our technology and what we have to offer. They keep pestering us to get it launched so they can use it.

Activity: 115
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/triforcetokens

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I like this project and the team is all time present to answer  when we have questions in the forum or telegram.

Yeah,i like it too,as im not the biggest fan of telegram,even tho i know its good source of info,but im old school so i prefer forums,and this team is very active here Smiley
Activity: 126
I like this project and the team is all time present to answer  when we have questions in the forum or telegram.

Yes,i never  saw so active team like this one,and its really encouraging to see that!
Activity: 160
Awesome work guys.
With all these buzz names you've added to the advisory board, i'm sure the ico will kick ass
Activity: 147
Have you done any market Research with the gamers, to ask them is this would be something they would use?
Activity: 476
When are bounty tokens released?

Have you read any of the rules on the bounty page?

Did you guys report this ICO to all those ICO calendars going around?

Its hard to say yes as every time I look, another calendar pops up out of no where!

Activity: 219
When are bounty tokens released?
Activity: 154

You can find them on ICObench
Yes please,
A good video might go viral on YT, and then you're into some serious media exposure

A good way to make the project popular is to have a YT influencer review it

Some fun and crazy guy too please,but not someone like that pewdiepie  Tongue

Maybe pewdiepie  is annoying but he would surely bring much attention to the project Smiley

Maybe he would,but i dont want to see hordes of 7 year olds on the TriForce  as thats his target audience Cheesy

You are so right about that,whenever i see my 9 year old nephew,he is watching that pewdiepie guy.Youtuber of his caliber would  bring alot of attention tho,but last few advisors that came on board are awesome too and will push this project and give it more exposure.
Yes please,
A good video might go viral on YT, and then you're into some serious media exposure

A good way to make the project popular is to have a YT influencer review it

Some fun and crazy guy too please,but not someone like that pewdiepie  Tongue

Maybe pewdiepie  is annoying but he would surely bring much attention to the project Smiley

Maybe he would,but i dont want to see hordes of 7 year olds on the TriForce  as thats his target audience Cheesy

You are so right about that,whenever i see my 9 year old nephew,he is watching that pewdiepie guy.Youtuber of his caliber would  bring alot of attention tho,but last few advisors that came on board are awesome too and will push this project and give it more exposure.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
**TriForceTokens is pleased to announce that Danny ‘fRoD’ Montaner has joined the team as an advisor.**

Danny is a former Counter Strike player, playing professionally for over 12 years, playing at highest level of competition, including winning multiple World Championships. His other accolades include Counter Strike Player of the Year ’05, and NA Player of the Decade. Known as ‘the greatest American Counter Strike player of all time’, Danny has had an extremely successful career in Counter Strike.

Ever since retiring, he has been getting more involved in eSports and has held positions through his consultancy managing and coaching for FaZe Clan, Florida International University, and more. With a financial background, he is now looking to make a splash in the Cryptocurrency/ICO space.

Statement by Danny:

“TriForce Tokens quickly caught my attention with the aim at being a community centered token. Not only is there various forms of protection and security, there is everything you would need to engage in your community. Also, it is important to note that there are multiple sources of revenue generation that is untapped for any content creator and developer. This is something the industry lacks as there are no profitable solutions to engage in the community, while growing it and securing it. TriForce Tokens not only seems to solve a lot of these issues, but also implement an honorary system to keep the community fun and safe for everyone.”

Danny’s deep knowledge and experience within the gaming industry will be a huge asset to us that we aim to make the best use of to guarantee the growth and success for TriForce Tokens, and we look forward to working with him.

Damn,you guys keep bringing them on,every day new high profile advisor! Cheesy
Seems like the team really know how to attract interest thing by keep bring a new advisor. Gaming project is full of things that enticing. Hopefully this will help continuity TriForce project and make the game more better.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: