Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 82. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Will consoles be integrated as well?

Yes thats the idea. I'm a console player myself, so I make sure our team pushing for this Wink

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Which consoles will be covered?

Well we will focus on Playstation and Xbox mainly. But will look into others as well.

With those 2 you basiclty covered like 90% of the market.Did you have any contacts with Sony and Microsoft regarding that?

Its the developers that would integrate our technology rather than the console producers.

Ah,i understand.I thought sony and microsoft have some closed system and everything has to be approved by them.

What about Nintendo,is it going to be possible to include them too?

Partnerships with such large organisations takes time and strategy. Our first target audience is that of indie developers, which is a huge market within itself.

However, we are having very interesting conversations that can potentially open the door to those bigger partnerships right now.

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What about Nintendo,is it going to be possible to include them too?
Activity: 126

Yes thats the idea. I'm a console player myself, so I make sure our team pushing for this Wink

Well we will focus on Playstation and Xbox mainly. But will look into others as well.

With those 2 you basiclty covered like 90% of the market.Did you have any contacts with Sony and Microsoft regarding that?

Its the developers that would integrate our technology rather than the console producers.

Ah,i understand.I thought sony and microsoft have some closed system and everything has to be approved by them.

Activity: 98

I would like to know that too,if you had any contacts with them.

As i understand this,you would have to get their permission to implement this?Or  maybe not actually?
Activity: 126

Hi all,i like your project very much,and i really like the idea.
In the name it says Industry partnership,does that mean you already have some partners from gaming industry?

Yes, all of those logos in that section are our partnerships. We have even more joining. Just working on some finalisations at the moment.

Activity: 276
Hi all,i like your project very much,and i really like the idea.
In the name it says Industry partnership,does that mean you already have some partners from gaming industry?
Wow,this project looks awesome!

Im new to this forum,but im avid gamer,so no wonder this name got me curious.I like your idea very much,that gamers will be able to make money by playing.DO you have any working product yet,something for testing purposes?

Thats great to hear!

We will have our beta platform up and ready for use in mid to late Feb 2018.

Wow,this project looks awesome!

Im new to this forum,but im avid gamer,so no wonder this name got me curious.I like your idea very much,that gamers will be able to make money by playing.DO you have any working product yet,something for testing purposes?

Activity: 160
If this project really makes possible of the economy around games as its promising I guess pay to win is unavoidable.

Ok, but remember what happened in diablo 3 when the auction house came out

True  that thing with ah in diablo 3 was a mess, it's really easy to screw things up.

What happened in diablo?

For a game that is designed around the concept of grinding for reward, there is no  reason for the AH,just kills the main strength of the game,and main reason why so many love that game

Of course,some people made crazy amount of money by selling items,but in the long run it wasnt good thing,so it was removed.

yes,exactly this,just shows how this things are sensitive.

I only came back to diablo after they sorteed that out.

How was it sorted out?
If this project really makes possible of the economy around games as its promising I guess pay to win is unavoidable.

Ok, but remember what happened in diablo 3 when the auction house came out

True  that thing with ah in diablo 3 was a mess, it's really easy to screw things up.

What happened in diablo?

For a game that is designed around the concept of grinding for reward, there is no  reason for the AH,just kills the main strength of the game,and main reason why so many love that game

Of course,some people made crazy amount of money by selling items,but in the long run it wasnt good thing,so it was removed.

yes,exactly this,just shows how this things are sensitive.

I only came back to diablo after they sorteed that out.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

How does it make worth 0, when you just said it can be sold for money?

Because anything other than top tier isn't being bought by anyone, so it loses value
Activity: 219

And i would assume, with real cash you could buy the best equipment?
Basically making it oay 2 win?

Something along those lines, yeah.
But the big side effect is ruining game's economy, and making most of the stuff worth 0.

How does it make worth 0, when you just said it can be sold for money?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Something along those lines, yeah.
But the big side effect is ruining game's economy, and making most of the stuff worth 0.
Activity: 147

Pages:
Jump to: