Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRITON [TRIT][ASIC-RESISTANT] Updated June 30, 2018 - page 13. (Read 14531 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I notice that the hash rate is way down. It was around 1.4Ghs when I started and last I looked, it was around 3 - 400 Mhs. More coins for me but just wondering why it died down so quickly. Any theories on why? Is this coin being promoted? Seems to be quite unknown. Any exchanges planned?

Curious what you are going to do with those huge bags of coins that you are soon going to hold of this? There just isn't much going on here because it has nothing to offer.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
why people are mining this coin with empty site and no idea?) yet another useless clone.

So was litecoin and doge and ......
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
why people are mining this coin with empty site and no idea?) yet another useless clone.
Activity: 153
maybe list the pre-mine in the announcement
Activity: 225
I notice that the hash rate is way down. It was around 1.4Ghs when I started and last I looked, it was around 3 - 400 Mhs. More coins for me but just wondering why it died down so quickly. Any theories on why? Is this coin being promoted? Seems to be quite unknown. Any exchanges planned?
Activity: 70
# Welcome to Triton (TRIT)

Triton is a currency based on the Cryptonote technology. Triton has forked Alloy(XAO).
Tritons Aim is to become the cryptocurrency for eSports. No Pre-Mine.

Why lie? Reward: 3000000.000000000000 TRIT in the first block http://explorer.tritonproject.org/?hash=61fab02c04d60d6c9904dab46250a9e6d360f4724107bc83e7d63dfd9929b9df#blockchain_block
No Pre-Mine Huh

There was no pre-mine planned when that post was made. The devs decided to poll the community to ask if they would be in favor of a pre-mine. We were very transparent with what we planned to use the pre-mined coins for. The explanation and poll was posted to many of our social media outlets. A copy of it can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TritonCurrency/comments/7zeat4/triton_community_development_poll/
Activity: 30
why the wallet is frozen? updated only to 1543 units? When is the 1841 block? !! What to do? or a set of scrolls? Break the chain? Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
close your wallet and then delete the DB folder on your %appdata%
Activity: 294
why the wallet is frozen? updated only to 1543 units? When is the 1841 block? !! What to do? or a set of scrolls? Break the chain? Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
where to download Gui Windows wallet
Activity: 18
Hey guys, just a quick question...

I'm currently mining using pool.tritonproject.org.

But I can see that the network is 1.28 MH/sec and the pool is just 38.32 KH/sec.

Do you guys know any bigger pool to use?

Or is it better to stay with just other 30 miners?

Thanks!

EDIT: Started now with cryptoknight.cc/triton as my latency with them is just 17ms and they have more miners...
Merit: 103
Congratulations with this amazing and interesting project!
It seems very promising, based on a new reliable concept! Thank you and all your success in the project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How do you plan to become the cryptocurrency for e-sports? There are other projects building the whole infrastructure and ecosystem for the e-sports environment plus they have a native blockchain currency within their platform. Why would they be interested in integrating Triton?
Activity: 35
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
a new project start with such a high hashrate and diff to the moon? i mined some, and will hodl. it's interesting , i'll keep my coins and waiting for their development
Activity: 222
how about payment-period (between two payments) on your pool? one hour, two hours or  more.?

Fair question.  Payments are made every 10 mins after maturity (Triton maturity is 60 blocks).
Activity: 30
this coin is strange, it was pre-mined and when released the pool and already has more than 1mhs in the pool, we entered yesterday and ja ta with the diff on the moon, how funny
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
# Welcome to Triton (TRIT)

Triton is a currency based on the Cryptonote technology. Triton has forked Alloy(XAO).
Tritons Aim is to become the cryptocurrency for eSports. No Pre-Mine.

Why lie? Reward: 3000000.000000000000 TRIT in the first block http://explorer.tritonproject.org/?hash=61fab02c04d60d6c9904dab46250a9e6d360f4724107bc83e7d63dfd9929b9df#blockchain_block
No Pre-Mine Huh
Pages:
Jump to: