Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRITON [TRIT][ASIC-RESISTANT] Updated June 30, 2018 - page 12. (Read 14531 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
We've got a packed Triton Tuesday announcement for everyone tomorrow. I am excited!
Activity: 46
http://trit.euminingpool.com is always updated and running with extra low 0.1% fees Wink
Activity: 48
Created a 1% fee pool: http://trit.hashpool.frl/

Good luck!
Activity: 59
with the name triton why don't you make this coin about cleaning us the sea's ridding them of plastic waste .just a thought
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Honestly there isn't much to be expected from this coin. The white papers and infos that have been posted by the dev are not written by himself. Those are the standard documents for crypto note technology, nothing new to be found here.

We have not posted a white paper, so not sure what you are talking about there. However, that is something that is currently in the works.

Yes you did post something about cryptonote technology and so on. Nothing comes from yourself so it is actually not even clear what you wanna do with this coin and whether it is supposed to last or vanish very soon.

If you would like to read about what we are trying to do with this coin, I encourage you to take a look at our latest Triton Tuesday announcement, which can be found here: https://tritonproject.org/2018/03/13/triton-tuesday-3-13-2018/

We also mentioned in the original post some of the first ideas KrakN had for implementations and uses. I am working on the white paper now, but it is going to take some time. We will have a comprehensive list of updates every Tuesday in blog format posted to the site.

Ok I'll wait for more updates and the white paper. I do always wonder a little bit why projects get started without even a properly worked out plan in place. It should better be the other way around.
Yes, now we all get to know the COINS as soon as possible through the white paper and so on, which will speed up our engagement.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Honestly there isn't much to be expected from this coin. The white papers and infos that have been posted by the dev are not written by himself. Those are the standard documents for crypto note technology, nothing new to be found here.

We have not posted a white paper, so not sure what you are talking about there. However, that is something that is currently in the works.

Yes you did post something about cryptonote technology and so on. Nothing comes from yourself so it is actually not even clear what you wanna do with this coin and whether it is supposed to last or vanish very soon.

If you would like to read about what we are trying to do with this coin, I encourage you to take a look at our latest Triton Tuesday announcement, which can be found here: https://tritonproject.org/2018/03/13/triton-tuesday-3-13-2018/

We also mentioned in the original post some of the first ideas KrakN had for implementations and uses. I am working on the white paper now, but it is going to take some time. We will have a comprehensive list of updates every Tuesday in blog format posted to the site.

Ok I'll wait for more updates and the white paper. I do always wonder a little bit why projects get started without even a properly worked out plan in place. It should better be the other way around.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I notice that the hash rate is way down. It was around 1.4Ghs when I started and last I looked, it was around 3 - 400 Mhs. More coins for me but just wondering why it died down so quickly. Any theories on why? Is this coin being promoted? Seems to be quite unknown. Any exchanges planned?

Curious what you are going to do with those huge bags of coins that you are soon going to hold of this? There just isn't much going on here because it has nothing to offer.

I'm gonna sell them as rare collectibles lol. Maybe in the future the dev will focus on promoting the coin rather than just the mining side of it so they can actually have some value. I'm stopping mining at 1000 coins which should be in a few hours from now. I've noticed that mining has fallen from 1.4Ghs to < 400Mh/s I think others have the same idea.

Hey DEV, WAKE UP!!! This coin is dying.

Cheesy I like that marketing angle! I do hold some worthless bags, maybe you could provide me some marketing consulting service so I can get rid of them? Wink
Guys don't forget about our faucet at http://tritonfaucet.com/ where you can get FREE Triton every 12 hours!

Activity: 46
All pool have some problems. Mining 5 hours with 50kh and still there is no coins. But blocks on pool are ok.

We had an issue where one pool got out of sync with the others. We are synced up now and all pools should be mining without issue.

http://trit.euminingpool.com/ is updated, all is working fine
All pool have some problems. Mining 5 hours with 50kh and still there is no coins. But blocks on pool are ok.

We had an issue where one pool got out of sync with the others. We are synced up now and all pools should be mining without issue.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
AxT
Activity: 24
I installed the GUI wallet...got the address, did some mining...all good, but need help with:
a) how can I have mnemonic seed displayed?
b) where are my private keys ?
c) why cant I chose a different folder location for the blockchain ?

ty
Please consider supporting the dev team, project, and small mining pool by mining at: http://pool.tritonproject.org/

Thanks guys!
I notice that the hash rate is way down. It was around 1.4Ghs when I started and last I looked, it was around 3 - 400 Mhs. More coins for me but just wondering why it died down so quickly. Any theories on why? Is this coin being promoted? Seems to be quite unknown. Any exchanges planned?

Curious what you are going to do with those huge bags of coins that you are soon going to hold of this? There just isn't much going on here because it has nothing to offer.

I'm gonna sell them as rare collectibles lol. Maybe in the future the dev will focus on promoting the coin rather than just the mining side of it so they can actually have some value. I'm stopping mining at 1000 coins which should be in a few hours from now. I've noticed that mining has fallen from 1.4Ghs to < 400Mh/s I think others have the same idea.

Marketing is something we are working on, but we've made it no secret that our primary focus right now is development. We have a little bit of everything in the works pretty much all the time, but we spend more time on development than anything else. We have received a few requests for more marketing lately and will discuss as a team if we should shift a little more time to that side for a bit. Thanks!
Hello Triton community! Triton fans.. Tritonians... Tritonites?

Brad here from the dev team. We posted our second weekly Triton Tuesday announcement! It's copied below, but you can find the original blog on the site at: https://tritonproject.org/2018/03/13/triton-tuesday-3-13-2018/

Welcome to the second Triton Tuesday!

It has been two weeks since we officially launched the main net and we are already past block 6000 in the chain! We’ve had nearly 15,000 transactions take place on the blockchain, and our Discord community is up to 349 members! It’s been an exciting week, and we have lots of updates for this announcement. They are:

Project Naming Convention
Project Neptune
Difficulty Algorithm
Exchanges
Triton Team’s view on ASIC miners
Faucet
Woo-Commerce-Plugin
Website Revamp
Whitepaper Draft

Naming Convention
You may have seen some of the hints we’ve been dropping on Twitter about the direction we are going with our project naming convention. Triton is a moon of the planet Neptune. Actually, it is the largest of many and also one of only four moons in the solar system known to have an atmosphere. We fell in love with this theme for Triton, and will be using other Neptune-related names for some of the projects we will be working on within Triton.

Project Neptune
What better way to break in the new naming convention? Project Neptune is now the name for the streaming donation platform currently in development. Krakn is working on it daily and making a ton of progress. The front-end dashboard is already functional, while the back-end is still a work in progress. This will be our first major project release, which we are projecting to drop in Q2 2018.

New Difficulty Algorithm
Krakn has been testing implementation of a better difficulty algorithm on the test net to deter spikes in difficulty from hash-rental attacks. We are planning on updating the wallet with the new difficulty algorithm, which everyone will have to switch over to by a certain block number. This block number will be announced soon to ensure everyone has plenty of time to switch over.

Exchanges
“When exchange?” is one of the most common questions we get. Everyone wants Triton to be on an exchange, and we do too! However, we want to to be closer to releasing Project Neptune before we get on an exchange, so that there is a product to our name. We will be on an exchange in Q2 2018!

ASICs
News recently came out about an ASIC miner configured to efficiently mine CryptoNote protocol cryptocurrencies, which were previous resistant to ASIC miners. The Triton Team does not want ASICs to destroy Triton’s small miner community, which seems to be a sentiment many CryptoNote teams share. We are looking into all of our options to make sure Triton can not be mined with ASICs.

Triton Faucet
A Triton Faucet was launched! You can get FREE daily Triton payouts! (http://tritonfaucet.com/)

Woo-Commerce Plugin
Krakn edited the woo-commerce plugin for Triton use. This will be released after we are on an exchange.

Website Revamp
Jastar13 has worked super hard and is still currently working on the revamp of the website (https://tritonproject.org/). Keep it up Jastar13!

Whitepaper Draft
Brad has been working on a first draft of the white paper and should be released in Q2 2018.

Bounties
We completed multiple community bounties and even have one currently ongoing on Twitter. Are you a graphic artist, or even just a good meme creator? Go here for more information: https://twitter.com/Triton_io/status/973211799247052801

The team has talked about MANY more features, but we can’t reveal them before we decide on which direction we want to go. Plus, we have to have something for next week, right?

Thank you so much to the entire Triton community. You are the reason for Triton’s success.

Activity: 225

Pages:
Jump to: