Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRITON [TRIT][ASIC-RESISTANT] Updated June 30, 2018 - page 7. (Read 14531 times)

copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
copper member
Now on Delta Portfolio App on Android/iOS and windows.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi we have a new triton pool up at codpools.com come check us out 0% fees!
Activity: 31
My wallet is synchronized but only showing 29 of the 514 Triton I've been paid by the pool.  Anyone else having this problem?

I saved wallet backup, deleted wallet, downloaded new win zip and relaunched with backed up wallet.  Balance showed as 29 for a few minutes then went to 0.  All transactions are listed but shown as cancelled.  Only transactions from today show and I've been mining for a week.
Activity: 31
My wallet is synchronized but only showing 29 of the 514 Triton I've been paid by the pool.  Anyone else having this problem?
copper member
We have successfully been merged into Bisq Cores github. Once they release the latest build of Bisq, Triton will be an option! What is BIsq? Bisq is a cross-platform desktop application that allows users to trade national currency (dollars, euros, etc) for bitcoin without relying on centralized exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or (the former) Mt. Gox. Read more here: https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-desktop

Merge Commit:
https://github.com/bisq-network/bisq-assets/commit/87036ca4751d8a7478bc09fa2377a22e017cbeb8
copper member
Hey guys!  You may be wondering why there are no updates/fixes to the current wallet and why its kind of quiet. I am working on switching the codebase from cryptonote (bytecoin) to moneros codebase. This codebase will be much smoother and stable. Having nodes will use less ram. There are tons of pros to the switch over. We will announce when the fork will happen as soon as we have a stable release. It will most likely happen late June or early July.  I will be putting out more details as often as I can to make sure we have communication between the team and community. If you have any questions, please talk to me either Private Message or in #:computer:dev-general in the Triton discord.
Activity: 70
Developers, PAY some attention to the super-buggy wallet! Invest a little of your time to make it usable! I hope the next version will be able to run under Windows Server.

We are aware of the bugs in the GUI wallet and working on a fix. We will announce when ready.
Activity: 62
So buggy wallet ((((( I tried transaction to the wallet from pool on saturday, then from the wallet to exchange - all was OK. After that I kept mining and today I opened the wallet (v 2.9 gui wallet) and I see my balance =0 (zero) and "full history" is empty. Now I download the newest 2.9.2 wallet and start syncronizing. I will report if It give me my TRITs back in 1-2 hours.

Update: 3+ hours syncing after @Reset wallet", money is back in the wallet.  

By the way, what is the meaning of @locked@ TRIT in the Balance of wallet?

One more update. After next syncronisation I have money gone again!!!! In histoty transactions I see "Cancelled". What the f**ck Huh Who took money from the chain?Huh
Activity: 62
Developers, PAY some attention to the super-buggy wallet! Invest a little of your time to make it usable! I hope the next version will be able to run under Windows Server.
Activity: 10
The GUI wallet is so bugged its unreal. When i try to send transaction wallet freeze and get a program not responding alert from windows. Or i have 500 Triton in my wallet try to send 499 and its says transaction sizein bytes too big.
Activity: 68
where can i find a list of pools to mine TRIT?
Activity: 140
Seems this coin is already trading at TradeOrge. Update the first post.

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-TRIT
We added quarterly pre-mine wallet audits to our roadmap in Discord! Corresponding update on the website to come soon.
Activity: 15
New Triton Pool

https://trit.crypto-pool.pro/

-Secured
-Fast
-Fee 0.1%
Activity: 7
I guess that if transactions take time it is mainly because no one uses the Triton wallet... Now only 8 peers!!
Guys open the wallet and let itrun in background (and CPU mine)
Activity: 7
GEtting on xmr stak result rejected low difficulty share what to do?

Your xmr stak use the wrong algo, try to switch to cryptonight_lite_v7, and check the correct version of software
Pages:
Jump to: