Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRITON [TRIT][ASIC-RESISTANT] Updated June 30, 2018 - page 4. (Read 14531 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Project Triton Rebase Release
Original Post: https://medium.com/@projecttriton/project-triton-rebase-release-ea10e376ea14

The Triton Team is pleased to announce that we are launching our rebased code, our trading ticker will move from $trit to $xtri, and our logo will change as well.

Download CLI

Download GUI

So what is all coming in this update?

Monero Rebase: Chain forks at height 100,000
Web Wallet Release at height 100,000(or sooner)
GUI Wallet Release
Project Neptune BETA release at height 100,000
Neptune Miner Release at height 100,000
Rebrand effective immediately
The rebase will be the most significant change Triton has had so far. It is a huge step forward for the project, and we are very excited. Here is some critical information to get you started on the new Triton rebase.

HOW TO USE CLI WALLET

If you do not have the daemon up, please start up tritond.exe and wait for full sync. If it doesn’t start syncing, restart daemon and it should.
The CLI 8Wallet is named triton-wallet-cli.exe in the folder that you downloaded on our GitHub. You will need to open up cmd ( a quick way to open it in that folder is SHIFT+ RIGHT CLICK in the folder which will give you an option to open command line here). If that method does not work, go to the bottom left of windows and type cmd in the search bar. Press enter, and it should boot up the command line.
Next, grab the path of the folder in the file explorer then type cd (path of folder here).
After you are in the folder type: ./triton-wallet-cli (two -)generate-from-keys wallet_name.wallet
You will then be asked for your Triton address. Enter yours and hit enter.
Now it will ask for your keys. To get the two keys, go into your GUI wallet and hit export private key. You will be given a 256 character key and you will need to split it up into four 64 character length keys.
For an example:
Triton exported GUI key: 86F5C21423DC8549CDADA9940536D0C81FA5C4FDDA4620F354A79E52D03259A58B8AAB766F23399 B57235A1A3EAF551B337FCCE496289014F9951A4F376C3B57E938D9A210F8A3C69EEE933F75068A 356F7B58AEB93C6EDE585F502A7E967A052CFB8C28FDDE2983574472EA461F611CAF78F8E06D58C D13379BAA2D2BBC7E0E

Public Spend Key: 86F5C21423DC8549CDADA9940536D0C81FA5C4FDDA4620F354A79E52D03259A5

Public View Key: 8B8AAB766F23399B57235A1A3EAF551B337FCCE496289014F9951A4F376C3B57

Triton Secret Spend Key: E938D9A210F8A3C69EEE933F75068A356F7B58AEB93C6EDE585F502A7E967A05

Triton Secret View Key: 2CFB8C28FDDE2983574472EA461F611CAF78F8E06D58CD13379BAA2D2BBC7E0E

Note. These keys will be used in the rebase.

You will need to enter the secret spend key first. Then you will need to enter the Secret View key. You will then be prompted with a password to encrypt the wallet file.
Lastly, you will be prompted to restore from a specific block height enter 0. It will then scan the entire chain for your transactions.
GUI Wallet

To use the GUI wallet download the latest version posted on our website.

What is Project Triton?

Project Triton is a cryptocurrency that is revolutionizing the eSports and online streaming industries with blockchain technology through their Neptune and Proteus platforms.

Neptune and Neptune Mining

Neptune is a proprietary streamer donation application that enables viewers to donate to streamers with Triton. Neptune also allows streamers to get notified when they get a donation.

Neptune Mining is a way for every viewer to support their favorite streamers. While a viewer is watching a streamer, their computer will join a mining pool while watching the stream. The block reward from this pool will go towards the streamer they are viewing. Neptune mining will cause no interruptions while watching the stream, and will also have no noticeable effects on the performance of the viewer’s computer.

What is Project Proteus?

Proteus is a platform that will allow organizers to host gaming events and offer Triton in the prize pool. The viewers of the events will be able to raise the prize pool by adding to it, as well as mining it.

Any Questions?

Join our community discord channel and feel free to ask our Team or Active Community Members any questions you may have about Triton. Our discord is also a great place to discuss anything related to Triton or Cryptocurrency.

Links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/6VkyUqw

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ProjectTriton

Telegram: https://t.me/TritonProject

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/TritonCurrency
Activity: 65
All the activity is in Discord. Looking at it, the development is progressing. The dev should really post updates here.
Activity: 18
So any news here?half a month with nothing whats going on ang why web site is down?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yes, this is a necessary project based on the system of blockade, respectively, this is part of the technology of the future.
I was interested in the idea, and after a detailed study, I decided to invest my money here.
Activity: 8
Triton Mining Pool by MyMiningPool

Pool Url: https://triton.my-mining-pool.de/

https://triton.my-mining-pool.de/
Payment Interval: 30 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.5%
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
What are the next major milestones Triton is now aiming for? Is there anything to be expected in the near future?

Hi Bober182,

Great question! The Triton Team is working on quite a few things right now actually.

• Neptune, our donation/tipping platform in beta that we would like to launch very soon
  • new website
  • first version of our white paper
  • marketing Triton/Neptune to content streamers

This is what we have on our plate right now. We have plenty more planned for after the summer, but we really want to focus on the implementation of Triton and Neptune into the eSports and content streaming industries right now.

Brad

Hey Brad is the Neptune beta running? I thought about the content streamers and if you want to get them onboard, is the platform's content running on the blockchain or is the platform itself centralized? I didn't expect a cryptonight blockchain to be able to process as much data as is required for streaming.

We are just enhancing the viewer/streamer experience with donations on the blockchain. Project Neptune is not out but will be out shortly. I have been pretty busy with working on the code rebase to monero. However it should be out in a couple of weeks. Currently donations are centralized through Project Neptune however I have a solution to decentralize it all which will be implemented later on. I can't give any specifics yet as its in the early stages of planning. I hope I answered your question. Cheesy

Centralized donations can be ok, but it will take longer to gain trust in the community. In your early days they might be afraid to make any payments through centralized channels, but then it's not so much that they should be afraid of losing it. Excited to see what you have up your sleeves.

I am working on decentralizing the donations but it is still in the staging process.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What are the next major milestones Triton is now aiming for? Is there anything to be expected in the near future?

Hi Bober182,

Great question! The Triton Team is working on quite a few things right now actually.

• Neptune, our donation/tipping platform in beta that we would like to launch very soon
  • new website

This is what we have on our plate right now. We have plenty more planned for after the summer, but we really want to focus on the implementation of Triton and Neptune into the eSports and content streaming industries right now.

Brad

Hey Brad is the Neptune beta running? I thought about the content streamers and if you want to get them onboard, is the platform's content running on the blockchain or is the platform itself centralized? I didn't expect a cryptonight blockchain to be able to process as much data as is required for streaming.

We are just enhancing the viewer/streamer experience with donations on the blockchain. Project Neptune is not out but will be out shortly. I have been pretty busy with working on the code rebase to monero. However it should be out in a couple of weeks. Currently donations are centralized through Project Neptune however I have a solution to decentralize it all which will be implemented later on. I can't give any specifics yet as its in the early stages of planning. I hope I answered your question. Cheesy

Centralized donations can be ok, but it will take longer to gain trust in the community. In your early days they might be afraid to make any payments through centralized channels, but then it's not so much that they should be afraid of losing it. Excited to see what you have up your sleeves.
Activity: 70
We currently have a 500 TRIT bounty for white paper translations. All languages welcome other than what has already been spoken for. Currently we already have:

Portuguese - @jlaranjeiro
Polish - @Mike Satoshi
Spanish - @SDam
Chinese - @colinluo
Indonesian - @vhranasz
Mandarin - @Vespene
Indian - @tentenone

Please join our Discord and contact a Triton Team member if you would like to contribute!

The White Paper is now being translated to Korean as well, thanks to @ghrog!

The Indian translation is now complete and posted in our Discord, thanks to Tentenone. We will be hosting all of the white paper languages at our Github shortly as well.
hey - mickey here... whats happening on TRIT over the next month? Neptune sounds amazing

cf_mm,

Developments over the next month include:

• Neptune Beta
  • Rebase to Monero (also brings new GUI wallet)
  • Web Wallet 1.0
  • Many white paper language translations
  • Our first appearances at live Crypto and eSports events
  • Social, business and streamer partnership outreach
Activity: 82
hey - mickey here... whats happening on TRIT over the next month? Neptune sounds amazing
We currently have a 500 TRIT bounty for white paper translations. All languages welcome other than what has already been spoken for. Currently we already have:

Portuguese - @jlaranjeiro
Polish - @Mike Satoshi
Spanish - @SDam
Chinese - @colinluo
Indonesian - @vhranasz
Mandarin - @Vespene
Indian - @tentenone

Please join our Discord and contact a Triton Team member if you would like to contribute!

The White Paper is now being translated to Korean as well, thanks to @ghrog!
https://www.reddit.com/r/CODpool/comments/8ulfbg/july_active_miner_bonus_mine_with_us_in_july_and/  Triton is a great project with great dev's who have helped us get our pool up and running. Come mine with us and get one payment to qualify for a one litecoin bonus. Follow the link above and comment enter me and you are set!
The Triton project looks really fine, as it is going to revolutionize eSports and online streaming industries with blockchain technology through the Neptune and Proteus platforms.

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
https://www.reddit.com/r/CODpool/comments/8ulfbg/july_active_miner_bonus_mine_with_us_in_july_and/  Triton is a great project with great dev's who have helped us get our pool up and running. Come mine with us and get one payment to qualify for a one litecoin bonus. Follow the link above and comment enter me and you are set!
The Triton project looks really fine, as it is going to revolutionize eSports and online streaming industries with blockchain technology through the Neptune and Proteus platforms.
Activity: 8
copper member

Hi Bober182,

• new website

Brad

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Hi Bober182,

• new website

Brad

copper member
It's a clever move to keep the algo while many coins are moving to CN heavy. CN heavy should be the next target for the rumored upcoming programmable ASICs.

Any try to add bigger exchanges ?

At this time we do not want to sell our premine to pay the listing fee for a bigger exchange. We are focused on development right now.

There are other ways on several exchanges, such as request + vote.

I'm more a HODLer anyways, just trying to dump my sh*t ETN before they fork back to ASIC land

By development, do you mean "Poseidon" project ?

Yes development on the rebase and Project Neptune!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
It's a clever move to keep the algo while many coins are moving to CN heavy. CN heavy should be the next target for the rumored upcoming programmable ASICs.

Any try to add bigger exchanges ?

At this time we do not want to sell our premine to pay the listing fee for a bigger exchange. We are focused on development right now.

There are other ways on several exchanges, such as request + vote.

I'm more a HODLer anyways, just trying to dump my sh*t ETN before they fork back to ASIC land

By development, do you mean "Poseidon" project ?
Pages:
Jump to: