Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 121. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Interesting. This coin came recommended to me. Will keep an eye out.

Why isn't there a linux QT ?

Just really busy and compiling on linux is something every linux user usually knows how to do.

Once I get some free time I'll get one up, or a community donation would be nice too Smiley

The coin is very fairly distributed so I feel OK asking for that.

Also the rich list will be fixed and back up in a minute.

i have posted a linux wallet few pages ago compiled on ubuntu 14.04
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
dev can you fix the download link in the ann for the wallet download.  its still the old wallet.     thanks.
Activity: 70

Just really busy and compiling on linux is something every linux user usually knows how to do.

Once I get some free time I'll get one up, or a community donation would be nice too Smiley

The coin is very fairly distributed so I feel OK asking for that.

Also the rich list will be fixed and back up in a minute.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

So nothing imminent coming from this coin? 3 days is a long time to wait in the world of crypto.

Hmmmm - what to do.

y'all whales got dat chedda now yall do shit for real eh  Grin

i see u my dudes

sumtimes yall gota truce to stack dem btcs

keep doin real

HelpfulAssNi99a be sayin:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/avatar/images/e/e2/Full_moon.png/revision/20140903183638

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Activity: 98
I <3 Alts

So nothing imminent coming from this coin? 3 days is a long time to wait in the world of crypto.

Hmmmm - what to do.

I have only 10 active connection to Positron network. Is this normal? Yesterday i had much more. I already restarted win, wallet...

I'll be adding 5 more servers to the network this week.

Activity: 62
@actualadvicebtc
Vaporware coin gonna vapor.  In low, sell now, thnx.  Buy now, get rekt.

OK buddy. No point trying to convince you, hope you reconsider when things start rolling out. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Vaporware coin gonna vapor.  In low, sell now, thnx.  Buy now, get rekt.
@actualadvicebtc
Yes I can! I bought some TRON and asked the dev if I could help. Obviously I'm not cryptowest. We live in different timezones, so I offered to answer easy questions if he wasn't around. I saw a question that I had already asked the dev and figured I might as well answer it. Embarrassingly enough I didn't use the official dev account to post it. Doh!

If you support this coin, no need to share accounts. Why not declare you are the whale behind it?

Example: I, AABTC, fully support this coin. This coin will not dump on noobs. This is not a shitcoin. I'm willing to stake my rep on this.

Scambust and I are sort of having a parallel chat about this on twitter as well. https://twitter.com/scambust/status/589352885307121665 Unfortunately, I am not "the whale" behind this coin, I think I'm now the 4th biggest holder according to the dev. The first is some Chinese dude who does something with mining warehouses. I have actually already wrote on twitter that I am fairly into this coin and even provided a staking address Smiley Anyways, please come join the slack channel! I'm sure we can find some way for all the supporters of the coin to help out.

Hopefully no one minds if I use the dev account to answer basic project/timeline questions (i.e. non-technical questions, because my background is in economics, not computer stuff) so it looks more consolidated and official. Thanks!

-@actualadvicebtc

bro the MO is still the same P&D losers Prom Moosa Cryptowest they Mine the shit out of it as well as pump false volume. fill the ann with there own peps both supporters and fudders. you are definitley one u most of forgot to switch accounts not the first time seen it before with Keycoin and crypt.

you guys are too funny. I cant wait to dump on ur nose too ROLFLMAO

Hmm you have a good point. I would contest that statement though. My understanding is that Prom is the 8th largest holder and he didn't get in until ~50k. I don't think moosa is big enough in this coin to matter because I haven't heard anything. It might shock you to hear this, but when you're in the top 10 of holders for an altcoin you usually try to be in contact with the dev so you know what's going on and to help out. This is usually how foundations for coins come into existence. It's clear by your attitude that you couldn't care less about the coin or anyone else and just hoping for a pump. That's your MO. Also, its a little absurd to say Prom & co is controlling the whole market, as if they were the richest guys ever to exist in the whole crypto scene. I'm not excited that certain people are invested in the coin, but what do you want me to do, tell people I don't like that they're not allowed to buy? Be reasonable Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

WTF? Could someone explain it?

Yes I can! I bought some TRON and asked the dev if I could help. Obviously I'm not cryptowest. We live in different timezones, so I offered to answer easy questions if he wasn't around. I saw a question that I had already asked the dev and figured I might as well answer it. Embarrassingly enough I didn't use the official dev account to post it. Doh!

If you support this coin, no need to share accounts. Why not declare you are the whale behind it?

Example: I, AABTC, fully support this coin. This coin will not dump on noobs. This is not a shitcoin. I'm willing to stake my rep on this.

Scambust and I are sort of having a parallel chat about this on twitter as well. https://twitter.com/scambust/status/589352885307121665 Unfortunately, I am not "the whale" behind this coin, I think I'm now the 4th biggest holder according to the dev. The first is some Chinese dude who does something with mining warehouses. I have actually already wrote on twitter that I am fairly into this coin and even provided a staking address Smiley Anyways, please come join the slack channel! I'm sure we can find some way for all the supporters of the coin to help out.

Hopefully no one minds if I use the dev account to answer basic project/timeline questions (i.e. non-technical questions, because my background is in economics, not computer stuff) so it looks more consolidated and official. Thanks!

-@actualadvicebtc

bro the MO is still the same P&D losers Prom Moosa Cryptowest they Mine the shit out of it as well as pump false volume. fill the ann with there own peps both supporters and fudders. you are definitley one u most of forgot to switch accounts not the first time seen it before with Keycoin and crypt.

you are a complete scrub if you think those are the only three players influencing this coin lol...

#Altsareback

Ouch a scrub you hurt my feelings Moosa lol did i say there were only 3 of yous but thanks for clearin that yp for me lol amatuers
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

-@actualadvicebtc

you are a complete scrub if you think those are the only three players influencing this coin lol...

#Altsareback
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

-@actualadvicebtc

Activity: 163
I have only 10 active connection to Positron network. Is this normal? Yesterday i had much more. I already restarted win, wallet...
Just to clarify, three people have access to this account so hopefully it can be much more active on the forums! Also, please don't send messages asking to join the slack channel, just send a pm with your email address and someone will add it. Thanks!
@actualadvicebtc
Thanks for the transparency.  Smiley

Its interesting! You can see from my low post count on this account that I usually just use bitcointalk to lurk out potential new ANN threads and not really to chat much. Updating a dev account should be a full time job though... some dude asking 1 btc for like a 2 paragraph article about TRON with middle school grade level grammar, another guy asking for 0.2 btc to stop fudding etc. Learning lots about the dev experience!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
has this coin been released yet? the ANN was kinda confusing
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Thanks for the transparency.  Smiley
Jump to: