Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 118. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
@Cryptowest

Can you elaborate on how much TRON one must hold to secure a CEO position?

I think you might be asking an ARCH related question in the Tron thread? (Unless I'm confused too)

Dev says he will set up similar style room for TRON but amount of TRON is to TBD.

-tb-

The concept worked really well for ARCH.  It helps keep coins off the market and drives community participation / discussion.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
I'm posting a .05 BTC bounty for someone to create EPIC signatures for TRON.

You will need to create one for ever member level to be eligible.  

Would any other community members care to add to this bounty?

Here's a resized TRON logo if anyone wants to use it as their avatar:

care to explain what you're looking for a little bit more? or link to another signature you like?

It's not about what I like; it's about what everyone likes.

The design requirements are pretty open ended. 

For someone to claim the bounty, they must post the signatures in the TRON thread. 

If the community likes what you've done, then you get paid.

I'm really hoping a couple of other people add to my .05 BTC to inspire some healthy competition in the thread.

Please do provide specific dimensions. I'll be glad to try something out.
legendary

care to explain what you're looking for a little bit more? or link to another signature you like?

It's not about what I like; it's about what everyone likes.

The design requirements are pretty open ended. 

For someone to claim the bounty, they must post the signatures in the TRON thread. 

If the community likes what you've done, then you get paid.

I'm really hoping a couple of other people add to my .05 BTC to inspire some healthy competition in the thread.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Can someone explain something to me? Why does the price go down when there are more BTC in buy than sell and the price goes up when there are more sells than buys? Huh Is it people just don't lay their cards on the table?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

http://i.imgur.com/oNKqwDV.png

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
@Cryptowest

I think you might be asking an ARCH related question in the Tron thread? (Unless I'm confused too)

Dev says he will set up similar style room for TRON but amount of TRON is to TBD.

-tb-
Activity: 362
The TRON dev is busy. Look at him go.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
@Cryptowest

legendary
@Cryptowest

legendary

You will need to create one for every member level to be eligible.  

legendary
You said many times that "dynamic pos" is your invention, however Litedoge had it before you.
Just because you call it "dynamic pos" does not mean that you are innovative.
I do hold a bunch of $TRON about 20 btc worth, so i hesitated saying anything about that. But you are saying it every day now in almost every post you make.

Will you make real innovations in the future or will you just copy things from other coins then call the things a different name and then say how innovative you are? Just want to know what to expect.

Also you promised to make a roadmap. Where is it?

You bit your coin name from Litecoin and Doge, and you're worried about innovation from others?  Tongue

And now you FUD your own investment Huh Shocked Grin

I am just a little bit pissed off thats all.

Cryptowest Doxed himself.  I used to feel the same way until i realized how crazy it was to be that transparent. 

I mean...come on, you can call the guy on his cell phone.

Sit back, stake your coins, and watch your value grow.

I'm sure that the roadmap will be nothing but epic when it is released.

@Cryptowest:  Be careful about giving people specific deadlines.  You don't want to be Josh Garza.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You said many times that "dynamic pos" is your invention, however Litedoge had it before you.
I do hold a bunch of $TRON about 20 btc worth, so i hesitated saying anything about that. But you are saying it every day now in almost every post you make.

Will you make real innovations in the future or will you just copy things from other coins then call the things a different name and then say how innovative you are? Just want to know what to expect.

You bit your coin name from Litecoin and Doge, and you're worried about innovation from others?  Tongue

I am just a little bit pissed off thats all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ayyyy the newbie accounts are out in force. It's my time to shine! Grin

120 free trons today!
Activity: 15

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/not_even_mad.gif
Activity: 36

You are the LDOGE coin developer. How about you go back and fix the LDOGE POS wallet? Where is the working wallet?
The forking has nothing to do with this.
I have been trying to fix the forking. It used to work perfectly until my checkpointing server crashed.

Appreciate your response. Thanks. Will wait.

You are the LDOGE coin developer. How about you go back and fix the LDOGE POS wallet? Where is the working wallet?
The forking has nothing to do with this.
I have been trying to fix the forking. It used to work perfectly until my checkpointing server crashed.

legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io

Best newbie comment ever!!! =D
Didn't see that connection, but i know Tron ("...an a bannana cognac, biaaatch!") xD

Nice one dude! =)

How beautiful is this.

And yea, seems we have our permanent fud group in! You know what fud usually means? That the SDC guys are pissed  Cool
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Whats up with trex disabling Tron?

Market down for temporary maintenance.
Activity: 316

Best newbie comment ever!!! =D
Didn't see that connection, but i know Tron ("...an a bannana cognac, biaaatch!") xD

Nice one dude! =)
Jump to: