Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 139. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
pumpers are back and pumping cryptowest shitcoins again. they have lost all their money on okcoin and need new bitcoins now. good luck with that shit.

remember halcyon and utility coin  Cheesy

I told you guys this is cryptowest crapcoin. Cryptcoin, keycoin, halcyon, utilitycoin and now positron Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
This currency and the volume does not make sense. It got nothing, NOTHING. Some dude in op telling that "oh i am honest, and i will put my life into this currency, we want to save alts." Fucking LOL. So you lost some BTC? we have all done that, and now your "begging" for more BTC?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Forget the fud people, the POS here is awesome. im at work atm so can someone tell me what block we are on?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Forget the fud people, the POS here is awesome. im at work atm so can someone tell me what block we are on?
Activity: 495
Activity: 350
Would like to participate in this project, however I will not make the same mistake again, like it was almost year ago.

Good luck.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
what a good volume. what is special about this coin?

Nothing, Pump and dump.

There are some staggeringly stupid people in this game.

Activity: 225

Nothing, Pump and dump.

ohhh, I see, that explains the volume.
Activity: 364

Nothing, Pump and dump.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@actualadvicebtc
Activity: 225
Activity: 323
11 bitcoin on 81337 will be eaten soon  Grin
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
We all saw crave skyrocket. Watching it, most of us were in complete disbelief. How does a coin go from selling at less than 10,000 satoshi to topping out at around 800,000 satoshi? And all in a few weeks? The profits for holders were wild. Investors who owned 1 bitcoin at the bottom could’ve sold for 80 bitcoin at the top!

Most of us missed that train. But if crave left the station without you, the good news is that past markets hint at a future market’s potential. And TRON is starting to look a hell of a lot like crave.

Except, I’m not sure that 800,000 satoshi has to be the limit.

TRON has a dynamic proof of stake system that works both as a POW and as a POS. The way you can both mine and stake the coin sounds somewhat like what Ethereum developers are trying to do: make a coin that is dynamic and malleable. When a coin uses the same ideas as some of the best cryptographers in crypto, the smart move is to watch it.

Plus, there’s a limited supply of coins—less than a million, and we all know what that means.

With an active dev backed by real investors, this is a coin that could easily shoot up to ridiculously high prices. Don’t make the same mistake most everyone made with crave...

Buy this before it finds a bottom well above its current prices. This isn’t an altcoin, it’s a crypto start up!

Spoken like a true bagholder

Alts really are back
How the hell does that make him a bagholder, since pump hasn't finished yet and it's going above today's ATH?
wtf logic. brainless sheep, lol.

Lol Keyser and I know Smiley
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
We all saw crave skyrocket. Watching it, most of us were in complete disbelief. How does a coin go from selling at less than 10,000 satoshi to topping out at around 800,000 satoshi? And all in a few weeks? The profits for holders were wild. Investors who owned 1 bitcoin at the bottom could’ve sold for 80 bitcoin at the top!

Most of us missed that train. But if crave left the station without you, the good news is that past markets hint at a future market’s potential. And TRON is starting to look a hell of a lot like crave.

TRON has a dynamic proof of stake system that works both as a POW and as a POS. The way you can both mine and stake the coin sounds somewhat like what Ethereum developers are trying to do: make a coin that is dynamic and malleable. When a coin uses the same ideas as some of the best cryptographers in crypto, the smart move is to watch it.

Plus, there’s a limited supply of coins—less than a million, and we all know what that means.

With an active dev backed by real investors, this is a coin that could easily shoot up to ridiculously high prices. Don’t make the same mistake most everyone made with crave...

Buy this before it finds a bottom well above its current prices. This isn’t an altcoin, it’s a crypto start up!

Alts really are back
How the hell does that make him a bagholder, since pump hasn't finished yet and it's going above today's ATH?
wtf logic. brainless sheep, lol.

"AnonymousEconomist"

rofl.
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

Alts really are back
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
^ well done Sherlock! Here's a cookie.

From what he posted, I could only associate Halcyon and TRON to west..

And the guy thinks 5-6 coins from the same guy would be a lot? Most coins out there are made by a very limited number of devs.

Just the Infamous Carsen Klock had over 10 coins out in a matter of 3-4 months.
Attention whores will be attention whores. Fukit, lol
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
^ well done Sherlock! Here's a cookie.

From what he posted, I could only associate Halcyon and TRON to west..

And the guy thinks 5-6 coins from the same guy would be a lot? Most coins out there are made by a very limited number of devs.

Just the Infamous Carsen Klock had over 10 coins out in a matter of 3-4 months.
Jump to: