Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 135. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
LMAO This formum is pure comedy gold

DaytraderCoin is also cryptowest coin. That DJThistle guy is part of the prometheus and cryptowest scam group and scamming also with coinstreetnews

Members of prometheus pump and dump group  (07-2014):

afrocrypto
ahmad
blackberrycubed
boiceybtc
boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
chrisgyro
colonelortega Markus Manu
cryptowest
djthistle01
durkadurka
enron
esurdam
gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
ganion7
halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
jerrylittlemars
jin
jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
kidfire00-josh Josh
kingtuna
lena.pkr
leomonwoot Leo Woot
Enjoy.
litebtc litebtc
litepresence
lynchy
Moosa
mrkk
ninjatrader
sir.jacoo
<3 Att
sominexx sominexx .
thekoolio
wp1980 Nolan
zen

They are sitting all in the Cryptcoin Headquarter lol  Grin

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Crazy what this became.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Not sure if you're pretending that you're a turtle, or you're a turtle for real.

He's pulling things out of the context. I corrected him.
But keep fudding, FUD is FOOD.

Assist. My ASS.

He cannot even code the masternodes, and he wanted to ASSist other coin when all of the crypto world attention is on him?

Man, at least i don't dump my 55 btc from -i advertise other coins here, that's why you see me here.- for alcohol like you are with your KING SCAM.
Cool story bruh. Have fun.
Activity: 532
Not sure if you're pretending that you're a turtle, or you're a turtle for real.

Assist. My ASS.

He cannot even code the masternodes, and he wanted to ASSist other coin when all of the crypto world attention is on him?

Man, at least i don't dump my 55 btc from Crave for alcohol like you are with your KING SCAM.
I'm dying.
oh, wow. Not sure what my addiction has to do with pointing out some nonsense you people post.
But yeah, you're right.
turtles.

An alcoholic scammer talking about other people's nonsense? Really?

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
DTC rised 6x and after positrondev ann ppl buy even 20x higher than 2 weeks ago.

What's wrong with you ppl?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Ladies and gentleman, party is moving to electron now, don't be late

Easy money.
oh, wow. Not sure what my addiction has to do with pointing out some nonsense you people post.
But yeah, you're right.
turtles.

An alcoholic scammer talking about other people's nonsense? Really?
I'm dying.
This is just bullshit. Instead of implementing the masternodes he's moving the goal post to another coin. Out of the blue. Really? Is that how a coin dev's supposed to act?

Now watch as both coin plummeted to the ground. Do they really think the crypto community is that dumb?
He didn't say "he's moving", stop pulling things out of their context.

He's going to assist DTC with development.

And you? Really? You're one of the worst scammer in crypto. Why must we listen to you after you burn your own coin to the ground because u cannot stop drinking and be serious with your life?
But yeah, you're right.
turtles.
Activity: 387
pump

yes all pump DTC Day Trader Coin quick before you FOMO

link to thread?   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 323
oh and before we forget:

"HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY EXCEPT PAST CRAVE PRICES"

That sentence actually makes sense: everything is coming except for Crave prices. Well said. You didn't lie

yes now i see it   Cheesy i thought it was misspelled  Cheesy
Activity: 392
Ladies and gentleman, party is moving to electron now, don't be late
This is just bullshit. Instead of implementing the masternodes he's moving the goal post to another coin. Out of the blue. Really? Is that how a coin dev's supposed to act?

Now watch as both coin plummeted to the ground. Do they really think the crypto community is that dumb?

And you? Really? You're one of the worst scammer in crypto. Why must we listen to you after you burn your own coin to the ground because u cannot stop drinking and be serious with your life?
I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
You guys and your drama.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
oh wow. the truth came out huh! how many coins you got under your belt. sad thing is he told his old pump group who he was long ago.
why you think Prom and Moosa came back after so long, coincidence? don't forget about CRYPT and KEY and on and on...all failed pumps, i mean development  Roll Eyes
Jump to: