Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 213. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Wow, Already on Bittrex, Lets see where this goes! Lets hear some guesses!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Oh dear. Already a pump in the POW phase. Hope the price will still be up in the morning.  Shocked Shocked

Um ya... hope you didn't just buy at 50000 lol
No, but I just bought fixed westhash at .0178, because I was sick of the fierce upward bidding going on and I have to go to bed. LOL
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Oh dear. Already a pump in the POW phase. Hope the price will still be up in the morning.  Shocked Shocked

Um ya... hope you didn't just buy at 50000 lol
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

And this is how you fake volume Sir!  Grin

seems legit. lol
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Its crazy how fast the difficulty rose on this coin.

Just crazy. Can't mine it even anymore by solo.

Yeah, who still creates a coin with sha algorithm anyway. "Screw solo miners".

Yes, a multi-algo would have been nice. Oh well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Yeah, who still creates a coin with sha algorithm anyway. "Screw solo miners".
Activity: 214
Hmmmm... some Crave pumpers in here.  Interesting lol

who are they?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Hmmmm... some Crave pumpers in here.  Interesting lol
Activity: 840
Can you explain your dynamic proof of stake?

The way it stands looks like i could hold 1 coin in my wallet and stake like someone else who holds many...

You won't mint a block with 1 coin - or at least its very, very unlikely because of the low weight you would have compared to the network weight.
Activity: 238
Can you explain your dynamic proof of stake?

The way it stands looks like i could hold 1 coin in my wallet and stake like someone else who holds many...

legendary
Boy, nicehash sha256 is really expensive now. Wonder why? Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
I accidentaly sent my TRON to a another altcoin (PRO) address. Is it possible to recover my TRON?

Should be possible, where did you send the coins ? They must import the private key from the pro wallet in the tron wallet and the transaction should be there

I sent to CCEX. I'll submit a ticket and hopefully they will resolve it. Thanks!
I once sent like 500k doge to my Craptsy Digitalcoin address, nothing anyone could do. At the time Doge was 150 sats, hope you aren't sol like I was.

That sucks man. Hopefully C-Cex's support staff is better than Cryptsy's. I know trex and btcpool.exchange has a better support staff.

c-cex offers superior support  by a real crypto nerd

Let's hope that Real Crypto nerd can help out klopper then Smiley

Yeah, got an update from ccex. The PRO wallet doesn't have the "importprivkey" command, so I asked the PRO dev to implement it. Still some hopium...

PRO devs probably abondoned their coin - so there are now 10k less TRON in the world Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I could imagine that this coin will easily see 0.01 BTC with a good roadmap.

Or with the oncoming pump.  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

"A positronic brain is a fictional technological device, originally conceived by science fiction writer Isaac Asimov (1920–1992).[1][2] It functions as a central processing unit (CPU) for androids, and, in some unspecified way, provides them with a form of consciousness recognizable to humans."

Please follow @PositronCrypto on Twitter! Smiley

https://twitter.com/PositronCrypto

There is much more working coming along, please have patience Smiley
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

Yes it is... it was very difficult to test for, too many hours I played with betarigs rentals and changing diff settings and scenarios. Other recent SHA256 coins such as BITB and Paycoin had serious problems with block retargeting and diff but Positron has been very good at meeting its 90 second block target.

Hey I'm sure you're busy but do you have any plans for developing a mac wallet or perhaps a bounty? I'm sure some community mac users would be happy to throw a couple sats if thats the case Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Yes it is... it was very difficult to test for, too many hours I played with betarigs rentals and changing diff settings and scenarios. Other recent SHA256 coins such as BITB and Paycoin had serious problems with block retargeting and diff but Positron has been very good at meeting its 90 second block target.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
very anonymous shit :v LOL why you not change the name dev , many dev increase the price use anonymous , not difficult change name aonymous to cucok , joco , hio and many more name LOL
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Jump to: