Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 214. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Those sliding scale bonus block rewards should keep the exchanges bumping for peeps wanting to stake.  Nice feature!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is the wallet supposed to have short POST instead of TRON?

It's a leftover from the earlier name, I rushed to do windows compile but I will release a new build soon. The fix is pushed to github already.

Good looking coin! How does the PoS distribution phase work? Do I just leave my wallet open to get PoS coins? Sorry, I'm a little confused.

It's a second distribution phase. Approx 900k coins in POW and then the dynamic POS hits and it distributes another approx 600,000 coins to over a one month period. I think it's unique and should be interesting.

Here is the schedule, I will explain better and make or hire infographics later today:

Block Reward Schedule - Dynamic Proof of Stake Phase
-------------------------------------------
Block 2700 to 4000
   20 TRON

Block 4001 to 6600
   30 TRON

Block 6600 to 6700
   200 TRON

Block 6701 to 8500
   30 TRON

Block 8501 to 10000
   100 TRON

Block 10001 to 20000
   20 TRON

Block 20001 to 21000
   100 TRON
   +100000

When you mine coins in POW you get your block rewards, now I've made block rewards for POS. Most are regular but there are bonus blocks, for example 6600 until 6700, when someone stakes a block they will receive 200 TRON reward.

This second distribution phase is so people who did not get in at mining can still earn coins by purchasing on the market and staking in their wallets, approx 600,000 more in one month, for a total approx 1.5m and then a 9% yearly POS.

I hope this helps to explain!
C'mon, throw some hash around here: https://suchpool.pw/tron

My co-admin really insisted that we open a pool for this coin, gogo!

Added to ANN, working on restructuring it now.

Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Good looking coin! How does the PoS distribution phase work? Do I just leave my wallet open to get PoS coins? Sorry, I'm a little confused.
Activity: 378
Is the wallet supposed to have short POST instead of TRON?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
wow, so many hashrate.

miners are backing.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
yo dev can you add https://suchpool.pw/tron to the pool list plz
thanks
Looks like a great coin with a high profit potential, but what are your future plans?

I'm gonna be "That Guy"...

Wow, surprised to see all the interest so fast! Glad to see two exchanges already, a good rest was had and a better ANN update is coming.

Plans and roadmaps TBA afterward! Still early in mining!

Thanks Smiley

Working hard, launch and market looking great!
Activity: 98
Looks like a great coin with a high profit potential, but what are your future plans?

I'm gonna be "That Guy"...

Wow, surprised to see all the interest so fast! Glad to see two exchanges already, a good rest was had and a better ANN update is coming.

Plans and roadmaps TBA afterward! Still early in mining!

Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1050
Why is this coin so expensive?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I accidentaly sent my TRON to a another altcoin (PRO) address. Is it possible to recover my TRON?

Should be possible, where did you send the coins ? They must import the private key from the pro wallet in the tron wallet and the transaction should be there

I sent to CCEX. I'll submit a ticket and hopefully they will resolve it. Thanks!
I once sent like 500k doge to my Craptsy Digitalcoin address, nothing anyone could do. At the time Doge was 150 sats, hope you aren't sol like I was.

That sucks man. Hopefully C-Cex's support staff is better than Cryptsy's. I know trex and btcpool.exchange has a better support staff.

c-cex offers superior support  by a real crypto nerd

Let's hope that Real Crypto nerd can help out klopper then Smiley

Yeah, got an update from ccex. The PRO wallet doesn't have the "importprivkey" command, so I asked the PRO dev to implement it. Still some hopium...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
I accidentaly sent my TRON to a another altcoin (PRO) address. Is it possible to recover my TRON?

Should be possible, where did you send the coins ? They must import the private key from the pro wallet in the tron wallet and the transaction should be there

I sent to CCEX. I'll submit a ticket and hopefully they will resolve it. Thanks!
I once sent like 500k doge to my Craptsy Digitalcoin address, nothing anyone could do. At the time Doge was 150 sats, hope you aren't sol like I was.

That sucks man. Hopefully C-Cex's support staff is better than Cryptsy's. I know trex and btcpool.exchange has a better support staff.

c-cex offers superior support  by a real crypto nerd

thats easy anyone could do it c-cex loves and respects its customers thats why he gets all the good coins first (and some of the bad ones)

thats too easy anyone could do it c-cex loves and respects its customers thats why he gets all the good coins first (and some of the bad ones)
this is being handdled continue

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

and btc was like 500 :O

Sounds like there is .25 btc still sitting in their wallet or unless they deleted it

legendary
Activity: 1414

legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
C'mon, throw some hash around here: https://suchpool.pw/tron

My co-admin really insisted that we open a pool for this coin, gogo!
Jump to: