Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Troptions SHA256 Just Launched - page 5. (Read 148942 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
December 15, 2013, 09:23:04 PM
Here's hoping Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 15, 2013, 08:24:01 AM
I just added a forum post on cryptsy asking them to add Troptions:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45210
Activity: 50
December 14, 2013, 02:11:47 PM
just like zetacoin I'm mining the shit out of this and waiting. If people mine, it will get on an exchange. Just be patient a few weeks.

could u explain how , i am looking for solo mining and using few blades

Use the pool http://trp.ispace.co.uk - there's a getting started guide with the stratum info that you could use.

The pool seems very buggy/unreliable. Not sure but it feels like wasted time pointing to that pool.

Oh really? I have noticed that I have to reconnect pretty often, but it's the only pool I can find =\

Yea, it's constantly lagged and I am not convinced you get awarded the correct amount because of it.

For instance, right now:

Time Since Last Block   3 hours 41 minutes 36 seconds

When I can guarantee that there has been many blocks found since 4 hours ago.

There are more people, so far, that are solo mining than with the pool, however, soon the pool will be needed.

Email Cryptsy to be put on exchange, they already have been physically visited, and are just waiting, I guess.

GreenTreeFinancial in Florida and North Carolina are also waiting for exchange and ready to buy, buy, buy, so put your request into Cryptsy and other exchanges.

I'm not sure what you are saying.. the pool is bugged but who cares because most aren't using it?
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Country music is where my heart is.
December 13, 2013, 11:34:17 PM
just like zetacoin I'm mining the shit out of this and waiting. If people mine, it will get on an exchange. Just be patient a few weeks.

Use the pool http://trp.ispace.co.uk - there's a getting started guide with the stratum info that you could use.

The pool seems very buggy/unreliable. Not sure but it feels like wasted time pointing to that pool.

Oh really? I have noticed that I have to reconnect pretty often, but it's the only pool I can find =\

Yea, it's constantly lagged and I am not convinced you get awarded the correct amount because of it.

For instance, right now:

There are more people, so far, that are solo mining than with the pool, however, soon the pool will be needed.

Email Cryptsy to be put on exchange, they already have been physically visited, and are just waiting, I guess.

GreenTreeFinancial in Florida and North Carolina are also waiting for exchange and ready to buy, buy, buy, so put your request into Cryptsy and other exchanges.
December 13, 2013, 09:40:52 PM

For instance, right now:

December 13, 2013, 07:46:26 PM

December 13, 2013, 07:39:06 PM

December 13, 2013, 06:39:23 PM

Activity: 210
December 13, 2013, 12:10:10 AM

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 13, 2013, 12:07:20 AM
Activity: 210
December 12, 2013, 11:44:10 PM
how to solo mine this coin using blade
Activity: 18
December 11, 2013, 03:17:10 PM
Will someone please post nodes?

-addnode=69.85.86.195

This particular node may not be available after December

There are easy setup executables at www.Troptions.org

Speaking of the website: I'd love to see a news section bein added there
Activity: 32
December 10, 2013, 06:10:04 PM
Perfect. Thank you guys for your assistance.
December 10, 2013, 05:14:30 PM
Once the client is loaded up, you can go to Console, click console tab, and type "addnode 69.85.86.195 add" and this will add a node.

Another is available here: addnode 69.163.38.82 add
December 10, 2013, 05:01:44 PM
Nodes work, just had to change the shortcut it gave me to the directory I saved mine into.

Are you able to walk me through what you did there to get it connected?
If you used the installation executable form Troptions.org it will install in root of c: in folder Troptions unless you chose another directory.  The shortcut has the correct command without having to setup a .conf file, however, if you do not use the default directory, the shortcut will not work unless you change it or set up a .config file.

Post if you still need help.
Activity: 32
December 10, 2013, 07:11:22 AM
Nodes work, just had to change the shortcut it gave me to the directory I saved mine into.

Are you able to walk me through what you did there to get it connected?
Activity: 60
December 10, 2013, 12:26:04 AM
December 10, 2013, 12:19:49 AM
Will someone please post nodes?

-addnode=69.85.86.195

This particular node may not be available after December

There are easy setup executables at www.Troptions.org
December 10, 2013, 12:09:35 AM
Liking this coin, just started mining a little. A better block explorer would be a good first step to turning this into a reputable coin!

The block explorer has had some down times.  We are working on it, and would appreciate any referrals to someone that might want to create another block explorer for Troptions.

You might also use the statistics at the pool:  http://trp.ispace.co.uk

Also working on paper wallet creation and could use some help there also.

Please contact your favorite exchange and ask for Troptions to be added.

December 09, 2013, 11:50:30 PM
Liking this coin, just started mining a little. A better block explorer would be a good first step to turning this into a reputable coin!
Pages:
Jump to: