Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 136. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Crash this wall on 6300 sat  Grin
Oh, this wall was replaced to 5800 sat.
This is second wall,i will buy more cheap Trust. Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Relax and relax guys
Wetrust coins are well prepared
You can see from the distribution of Wetrust coins without any delay or gradual division Unlike other ICO
I believe it will slowly rise TRST coin prices
Wetrust just started trading in bittrex so relax
It seems to be adding Wetrust in Poloniex market I hope
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Great job from TRUST ICO.Delivery tokens, bountie etc in the time.
Very serious good luck for yours projects.

Yes,this is the smoothest bounty delivery right after the ICO. I think TRST token will be worth $1 within this year or soon.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Great job from TRUST ICO.Delivery tokens, bountie etc in the time.
Very serious good luck for yours projects.
Activity: 289
I really do not understand why people keep selling this every time it going up people sell  Huh . this is project with really high potential hold your tokens watch the price 10k+  Smiley
The reason is very simple.
[1] They want to sell their trust because of bitcoin price increased right now ($1320) and they are thinking if this is the best time to sell their TRST coin.
[2] Most of them are bounty hunter who don't have any patience and just selling their TRST as soon as they get it,that's why the price keep decreased  once it near reach 10k satoshis.
Your both assumption are wrong.If bitcoin price was the reason, why some Alts like Ark, Posw is going up?
Again Ark also distributed huge bounties they even have contests where they gave away lots of Ark.
I think WeTrust price will go up as more and more people adot ROSCA.
Not all cryptos goes on moon in their first week of launch. There are lots of examples like Golem, stratis which took very long period of time to gain price.
Each project needed time to high price . Team has to arranged strategy that community coin TRST profit . Hope detained guys
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Good job team , i was away and too busy last weeks to miss this opportunity but with a swinging prices of trust it is another good chance to catch some for long term trading as i guess .

Yes there is chance to take advantage of low price still that is around ICO price. In long term this project will be great so that still chance to buy now. I think after a time it will start rising.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I really do not understand why people keep selling this every time it going up people sell  Huh . this is project with really high potential hold your tokens watch the price 10k+  Smiley
[1] They want to sell their trust because of bitcoin price increased right now ($1320) and they are thinking if this is the best time to sell their TRST coin.
[2] Most of them are bounty hunter who don't have any patience and just selling their TRST as soon as they get it,that's why the price keep decreased  once it near reach 10k satoshis.
Your both assumption are wrong.If bitcoin price was the reason, why some Alts like Ark, Posw is going up?
Again Ark also distributed huge bounties they even have contests where they gave away lots of Ark.
I think WeTrust price will go up as more and more people adot ROSCA.
Not all cryptos goes on moon in their first week of launch. There are lots of examples like Golem, stratis which took very long period of time to gain price.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Good job team , i was away and too busy last weeks to miss this opportunity but with a swinging prices of trust it is another good chance to catch some for long term trading as i guess .
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
so is this rosca already used? or is it still in development`?

When is launch rosca platform ?

@5thangel: It is alive and kicking! Kindly check out: https://rosca-test.wetrust.io/tutorial

i registerd and logged in, when im in theres nothing. how can i join or find roscas? will this board be more user friendly soon?

not really fitting for masses right now, or am i stupid  Huh

Don't worry, you are not stupid  Grin. I don't think either that the platform is easy to access by the masses the way it is at the moment. I'm sure it will be better in the near future when they start getting more backfeed from users.

if you find a way to have a clear and easy to access board for these roscas, then the possibilities of it are endless. also its very strange to have a trustcoin and pay in ether.

so my feedback

-clean up the dashboard make it simple and easy and add some sort of comunity factor in it
-give trustcoin more use and more power

and wetrust will moon beyond anyones imagination, this project is a direct competition to bankloans
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
maybe someone still dont know how to add trust on the web wallet,just click "Add Custom Token",and input below info:
This address is: ‘0xCb94be6f13A1182E4A4B6140cb7bf2025d28e41B’.
The ‘Token Symbol’ is: TRST.
Decimals: ‘6’.
Activity: 207

@5thangel: It is alive and kicking! Kindly check out: https://rosca-test.wetrust.io/tutorial

i registerd and logged in, when im in theres nothing. how can i join or find roscas? will this board be more user friendly soon?

Don't worry, you are not stupid  Grin. I don't think either that the platform is easy to access by the masses the way it is at the moment. I'm sure it will be better in the near future when they start getting more backfeed from users.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
how much do you think that TRST can go up? Huh Roll Eyes

i think price can goup over 10k satoshi
just wait and see, this too early for pessimists  Wink

Hope the price will up. Because last nigth is was 8k satoshi in bittrex but it is dump until 6k. Just wait and see hope it will be 10k satoshi.

It represents a buying opportunity at this level (below 6k satoshis). As you can see, many buying orders arose after the dump and the price became stable or even increased a bit. Price seems to have found a support there.

Now the price is stable in 6k - 7k satoshi. Last night it was dump until 5k satoshi. Maybe many bounty hunter sell their coin so it is make dump until 5k satoshi.

yep i see it on market, but more dump is more buy when the price still cheap. we will see the price will going to moon soon

don't panic, this might be a slight effect from increased price of bitcoin and this is just the beginning, I'm sure we will see prices go back to 8k or over 10k. also I am sure and keep hold. and buy when they are throwing away under 6k

Activity: 207

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Got my trst and looks like markets are open. Will need some time for the price to stabilize. Holding, hoping you guys are right
let the bounty hunter dump their coin, then we will climb up

It's not really about bunty dumping their coins  Wink
Activity: 314
Got my trst and looks like markets are open. Will need some time for the price to stabilize. Holding, hoping you guys are right
let the bounty hunter dump their coin, then we will climb up

Bounty hunters do not have many coins and they have long been sold out.
Jump to: